/tits/

>>226087
Thanks man, we have all seen that one..

Does anybody have the FULL one where she shows her nips off?
she did some onlyfans stuff. anything more came out of that ? there are some Snapchat leaks with nipple shots,but no face. so I'm skeptical
>>226107
See the vid above, there's a full version of it in the wild
>>226086 (OP)
Wasn't this the video where she was blackmailed into showing them?
>>226160
"blackmailed", more like paid
>>226162
great so who got it to share???
never believe anything TiT says. bitch wasn't blackmailed. These bitches can file a claim as long as they can prove its them in the material, so that gives them free reign to attach whatever 'reason' they want.
Before she got sick( I think cancers ?) her body was unreal.
Ugh I need this bad lol
hahaha so that makes it even hotter to jerk off to her naked tits when she doesn't want us to see it

who go it?
(834 KB, 1170x1172, IMG_1806.jpeg)
Would pay to see them fuck. Her sister’s name is Emma. They both have fat slut tits.
>>226258
Her sister get reduction
>>226258
You must be white.
>>226261
Try not get shot by the police or end up in jail Jamal
>>226262
>>226261
Here you go guys, the perfect place to take your hate fueled shit that's a huge part of what's wrong with society. If you both could walk in front of a bus you'd be doing us all a huge favor (grab a friend while you're at it). We're here to look at tits you dumb fucks.
>>168289 (Cross-thread)
>>226272
You know if that were true, any post without a link or a pic would be purged. And it should, but it's not. So save us your moral grandstanding.
FUCK UKRAINE.
Would love to see more of her
>>226422
Yea well somebody has the fucking video and we would get to see it all if they would share. Come on lads!!
>>226258
Their mother's breast is insane
>>226609
Her mother has huge tits and was pretty, can’t be bothered to find it though
Grace's mom is actually more fapworthy than Grace herself.
>>226621
Wrong thread buddy but what’s her name?
>>226616
post more?
that old picture or what she look like recent?
Tell the federal that thailand is #1 for cannabis right now. God made the plant. How could u classify it as an illegal substance. Oh ? To make money off it and oppress ppl. Its a flower grown in the ground. Declassify it entirely quite messing around get it down.
>>226655
Only good pic of her mother I can find
>>226711
makes my dick so hard the look on her face not wanting to do the vid
>>226711
This is the same version I have. I have never seen anything that has more. I think it probably doesn't exist outside of the person that originally got these.
>>226718
What the fuck is wrong with you!?
>>226721
Not deep bruh she’s not getting raped
I'd definitely cum all over her tits man
>>226721
She's a dumb one, she got paid to show her honkers off and then regretted it during and after. Admittedly she was on the fence as you can tell by her face. But knowing she didn't want to do it, was greedy for the money and then told everybody it was blackmail makes us all cum so hard lol
Pat O'Brien (born May 17, 1965) is an American guitarist best known as the former lead guitarist for death metal band Cannibal Corpse, a former member of heavy metal band Nevermore, and as a live guitarist a few times with Slayer and now Exhorder.[
C'mon, post the full vid
Ugh someone’s gotta have this
>>226836
So is the vid for sale? Maybe we could pool and get it
>>227315
I haven’t seen anyone offering.
>>226616
This thread should be about her lol
>>227944
Yeah lots of us like this so who got the vid??
>>227958

any sources of video where women hate their job?
Newcastle upon Tyne, or simply Newcastle, is a city and metropolitan borough in Tyne and Wear, England. It is located on the River Tyne's northern bank, opposite Gateshead to the south. It is the most populous settlement in the Tyneside conurbation and North East England.
>>228159
That's an odd one but gives me a stirring. It's great when they don't want to be fondled or exposed and get coerced into doing it.
Alright lads who has this fucking full vid already? Will pay for it if necesasry
I have the full video. Where do I upload it? I'm not one of those assholes who'll ask for money.
>>228619
https://www.dosyaupload.com/ doesn't do takedowns so that's a good one. Just drag and drop it in there, even though it might not be in your language it's pretty obvious what is going on.

Thanks kind stranger!!
>>228621
Nah, I don't want to upload for download. I want it to be played straight from the website.
did i get banned?
nvm, thought i was anyways here's the 64 code.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdHJlYW1hYmxlLmNvbS9xbXRhZnM=
>>228625
Thanks but this is the same 3 min video we've seen before. The real one is about 20 mins. Guy on TiT tried to sell it to me but got banned before I had a chance to get it
>>228626
I didn't know there was a longer version. Everything I can find online is shorter than the one I posted like
>>226087

Sorry
>>228627
Thanks for sharing man, hopefully we'll all get the full version soon
>>228629
guess i'm in the same boat now....
This a waste of a thread wtf why just why
>>228668
The internet must be torture for you when there are other people who don't like what you like. Now fuck off somewhere else please
>>228689
This is the type of ass hole that demands bannings.
Long version and photos got nuked and horded by those sissies on TiT who like to act like they're on some moral high ground yet the mods horde and trade shit in private.
The "blackmail" narrative scared a bunch of guys into not sharing the original. As others have state it's a common thing for these girls to sell nudes, spend the money, then cry victim.
>>229007
Nothing like this on the internet stays hidden for this long unless it never got leaked in the first place. Guy who paid and took the video is still sitting on it. We'll never see it.

There's a buncha guys on TiT who have rare videos and post the occasional screen from it because that is obviously what makes their tiny dicks hard.

That's all.
Is there anything worth it in her 80$ subscription
? If anyone wants to pool 20 so we can get it I’m down add me on snap @makeitflood
>>230434
>80$ subscription

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>230536
This price had me dying dude. Lol. Who in the hell is going to pay that
Traded the full vida while back and I am leaving it up for 1 hour only

https://bunkrr.su/i/bD2Xv7FrXlMdV

If you miss it then hope somebody got it as i aint reposting
Can someone repost please
Can we have a repost please
(64 KB, 607x1080, gracekivlin_0020.jpg)
Here’s another snap leak. Who’s got the full Skype?
>>231361
It won't be shared. It's only trolling. Move on.
>>231303
someone gonna repost?
>>231303
stop trolling and share it normally without bs
>>231303
any reup on this? missed it