/tits/

>>256680 (OP)
>these dudes banned me for what?
Lol. Sounds like you got caught trying to sell.
Bro. I was gonna tell you in the comments on TiT that your were gonna get banned. Trading is a big red flag!

Now your stuck here with us degenerates lol its all good mate
See what happens when you don’t post lmao
>>256680 (OP)
ooga booga i was trying to trade on a forum that prohibits trading and i got banned for it?
They even made it so you can't have media attachments in private messages now LOL
Sit the fuck down pussy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The rules there say no trading or sales. This is like going to a restaurant and complaining that they wouldn't let you cook your own food there.
>>256680 (OP)
Y'all "hit me up"/traders the worst ppl anyways, just fucking share like the rest of us. Where u think u got ur content from if not bought by yourself??
You got banned trying to peddle the content of a woman that isn't even that hot lol
😂 dumb ass don't come crying now. Thanks for the heads up that bitch has a nice rack
guess yall can stop the wins here now
It's very sad to see what Tits in tops has become, I have been a member since 2009 and everything was so great, everyone could comment on whatever they wanted, they could share everything they wanted, unfortunately everything changed for the worse around 2020, the administration became very intolerant towards people, many people had already been banned for commenting something negative about a girl or the forum, there is no freedom of expression anymore. I only browse there from time to time, only when I need to see updates from some girls' onlyfans but nothing more. Too bad, it was a good forum, it was at the time, now it is full of intolerant people and white knights. I'm afraid that bbw-chan will take the same path, since there are mods that delete certain messages. I hope both Tits in tops and BBW-chan change for the better.
Bro just post them here if you got wins
>>256796

Well, if people insult girls and other posters, then I can imagine the post will get deleted. Freedom of speech comes with responsibility not to be an asshole.
>>256825
you sound like a TiT mod
>>256841
Just common sense. On any site if you don't follow the rules, you get kicked out.
>>256825
No, you don't understand freedom of speech at all. It means that you can say what ever you want, regardless of offending someone.
It is one of the few things I admire about the US, they have true freedom of speech, compared to many European countries.
>>256680 (OP)

Of course it was that piece of shit "Ptar" mod who banned you, he banned me as well because I said that the OF of a girl was not worth it at all (it was a reply I made to someone who asked)

These mods are the most dumb fucks I've ever seen in a forum, just licking the feet of the the girls from those threads, and not allowing public opinion to be made.
TiTs hides all the jail bait behind the VIP section, which I think is funny.
>>256847
Isn't that the same country with very tough libel and slander laws, where you get your ass sued off when you say something that breaks tort law?
>>256843
and its funny how there are thousands of members posting with no problems at all i mean there are five rules how hard can it be lol
>>256680 (OP)
After going to go search her Tik Tok I can see why you was trying to share her. She's about a 4 in the face but she got a nice thick ass on her and the titties are big as fuck. 😮‍💨 Great Find and sorry for ya ban on the TiTs man.