/tits/

She has a coomer but it needs to be updated
>>255894
nobody gettin coomer updates til its fixd
>>255901
Is it only the onlyfans part of coomer that’s having issues? Cause I’ve seen multiple fansly pages on coomer that have been updated as recently as a few days ago (September 2nd).
I be forgetting about her. She's so low key but man those tits are as beautiful as ever
any info about her height? just curious to know
>>255926
shes hot as fuck with short hair also i think her tits are growing to some extent
>>256037
she looks pretty old in that vid
>>256043
are you retarded? it says her name on screen at the beginning of the video.

believe it or not, women can't really wear makeup while taking a shower, so they look different.
>>256021
Didn't realize til now kait is Latina wow
>>256061
And as we all know, a name on a screen is completely fucking impossible to fake.
>>256244

where's the follow-through, Sherlock? if you want to be autistic about the videos, go all the way, pull up the site that produced that video, I'm not linking it because I don't want this site to show up in their HTTP logs as a referrer. You'll find screenshots from that video there.

this site = get free shit and then complain about it, very smart
>>256008
thank you for this, its hot. I haven't seen it on here yet but I have the video of her sucking on a big ol penis and taking a load to the mouth, but I don't think the whiny children would appreciate it, they'd be too busy looking at the wrinkles on her forehead
>>256360
What the fuck are you talking about? Calm down.