/tits/

i swear this video is morphed or some shit, whats going on with her background whenever she moves?
She uses some software to make her head smaller. You could see it whenever her head leaves the frame
>>255818
that doesnt matter as long as she doesnt mess with the boobs area
>>255822
If she's using software to make her head smaller. That does mess with the boob area in a way. It'll make the rest of her body look proportionally bigger, including the boobs. I think Lovely Lilith has been doing the same thing on her Only Fans. I've noticed that in some of her posts, her tits will vary in size, and in one it looked like her head looked smaller.
Yall welcome btw
Great drops thanks
Great drop any more vids of her??
awesome drops, u guys rock ty ty
If she records her videos horizontally it would be better
>>255878

Nice drop, great quality.. Thanks bro
Why is she always recording on a potato
>>255849

I just missed the cutoff. Anyone able to help me out?
Appreciate the drops. Does anyone know if she does customs?
This is for

Id:e63735
Id:7b238a

If you're looking for anything, say here. pretty confident I've got it and can take a look
It will be great if anyone can share her premium onlyfans pictures. I wanna try to morph her tits to be bigger hhhh
If I had Bezos/Musk money I'd literally pay her to be my 24/7 on-call titfuck doll. Lol.
>>256052
check coomer.su should have her premium up till may 2024 at the very list
>>256045
That's part two from the op. I thought we were talking about part one?
>>256068
That's a shame coomers.su for w/e stopped working for onlyfans scraping and they haven't fixed it since end of May. The majority of OF models had their profiles export end of May
>>256125
You got motherfuckers staring at walls and shelves instead of at tits LOL
>>256146
it is morphed, nobody wants to jerk of to a fucking filter
>>256203
>>256203
Your whole pathetic life is you zooming in and jerking off
>>256254
>>256254
dude then go jerk off to a cartoon or draw stick figures with huge tits.have you ever seen a human in real life? do you think that women walk around in real life where the surrounding around their tits is morphed? are you guys all on lsd here...? would you jerk of to a dude that has tits filter turned on? if yes, i think you are in the wrong board
>>256377
Holy shit she’s so fucking huge
What's the point of her morphing her content tho? Her tits are already huge, she can easily just upload them how they are
>>256516
She making her head smaller not her tits
>>256377
Re-up please, missed this one
>>256517
If shes making her body smaller shes making her tits bigger tho?