/tits/

Thank you everyone for the drops!
>>255713
did you buy from fantia?
>>255742
nah pretty sure its ai hiragi
(114 KB, 533x800, ai-hiiragi-1.jpg) (27 KB, 300x397, Ai-Hiiragi-small.jpg)
>>255744
Ok, I looked up for some pictures of Ai Hiragi and yes she looks similar to the one in the video, a lot smaller than Hirari now that I think about it but on some picture looks really big. Anyway thanks for the answer.
whats hilari cup size in us and eur?
>>255796
When I had her patreon it said that she was a 38JJ US
>>255733

Yeah but if u thinking about subscribing it's not really worth it
>>255907
i wish i could..that site always reject my cc .tried different solutions but didnt work
>>255910
or she need to start eating extra fats so all the weight gaing goes into her boobs..
>>255910
Content goldmine right here. If she would finally just go to town licking and sucking those nips it would instantly be hotter and would probably make more bank than any of these dildo titfucks
>>255933
I genuinely don't understand who is consistently spending their hard earned cash to watch her do absolutely nothing
i would love for all that huge tits girls to show more of their body. i know their asses are fat and i wanna see that. such a shame
>>256096
The kemono link just times out for me.

"504 - Gateway Timeout . That’s an error.

We did not receive a timely response from the upstream server. That’s all we know."
God I wish she'd go fully nude or at least show off her belly, it's clear to see she's got a fairly big one but she always hides it
Is there any more stuff of her ripping (literally) her shirt off?
>>256610 (Cross-thread)
how long did you spend uploading all them files? its huge..also you couldve uoloaded to drive or dropbox gofile have short life lifespan
>>256251
Wym like mp4, hvec etc?
>>255910
She does on #25 at the end
Anyone have her milk vids?
>>256665
No, the code of her video or the volume number.
For example FC2-PPV-2610256 is Hirari Vol. 61 movie. But of some of her movie numbers are missing as well.
I got all her volumes up to 60, missing Volume 52.
What happened to Volumes 61 onwards?
Also, what is her rationale for calling a video "Volume [X]", but a smiliar length video isn't?
>>256829
I guess that those movies with voulume numbers she worked for FC2.
>>256829
>FC2-PPV-2610256
aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzkzdW15L3BsYXlsaXN0L2hpbGFyaStib21iZXIrbGFib3JhdG9yeQ==
Some of her movies from vol 1 to vol 76 but some are missing.
For those wondering, Hirari has a number of volumes whose numbers she has skipped. These aren't "hidden" or "exclusive" volumes of the Hilari Bomber Laboratory series, she simply misnumbered them and never went back to fix them. (Anybody who watches her volumes will recognize that she has a bad habit of accidentally misnumbering each episode of her series). Those skipped include Volumes: 52, 62, 65, 72, 73, and 75.

Once again, these aren't any hidden or lost volumes... they DO NOT EXIST.

Also, the current and most recent volume number as of September 2024 is Volume 79, released back in March of 2024.

Hope this helps fellow collectors out there!
>>256846 Fantia has regulatory rules about posting sexual themed content filmed in public spaces. It's more than likely that it got striked with a notice about that, forcing her to take it down.

The best place to buy it when it first came out would have been her FC2 page, but as of now that page is basically defunct.
>>256878
I had no idea about that! Thanks for the info.
My missing volumes are now 63, 68, 71,73, 77, 78 and 79. Every other has been posted ITT already.
Also, here's a titdrop compilation I made some time ago. Might make another one!

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueHZpZGVvcy5jb20vdmlkZW8ua3Z1a2ltZGU5YzUvbWFzc2l2ZV9hc2lhbl90aXRkcm9wcw==
>>256883
You're welcome! Once again, Vol. 73 DNE.
awesome stuff in this thread, funnily enough a lot of the stuff shared fills in gaps in my own collection and stuff i have isn't in the folders for the most part

https://gofile.io/d/ZCOAUq

unfortunately a couple months back fantia got dropped by visa/mc and the only domestic option is american express otherwise i'd buy again, but here's stuff from the last purchase.

https://gofile.io/d/jlSJoB

.>>256829
keep your eyes peeled for vols 61-79 sans 62 and 71-3 while they upload. all the ひらりNIPPLE and paizuri vids i have from fantia will also be in that folder.