/tits/

She's got beautiful tits but trash content
Noice! Seen her in the ig suggestions forever, never followed her, and never thought she was doing this
>>255198
Her udders are perfect!
Just wish she did more
Any heroes with all her pA1d content to share with us?
>>255223
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRscFdXNWpkRmt5YUdoaWFUVnpZVmMxY2t3elVuQmtTRTEyWTIxV2VreDZhM1ZoU0ZKMFlrRTlQUT09
>>255224
1) is it really necessary to encode 3 times...

2) also... i think this link is not correct.
>>255225
Its a link to the begging thread even though theirs already enough content in this thread to keep this thread going.
She’s the best, wish coomer was able to be updated
>>255196
It’s always nice when you see them for the first time! After that it’s 📉 content is trash, personality is trash
>>255530
If thay ain't the truth, I don't know what is
>>255530
She hates men with a passion but yet rely on them to be her income, she goes on a rant every once in a while about how she hates men including all of her male followers, if you’d hear some of the stuff she says it’ll make you not wanna follow or beat it to her, I honestly feel bad for the guy that’ll marry her, she thinks she’s only compatible with guys that make $250k and up but yet her bottom teeth can’t stay in a straight line to save her life, and her mouth stays open in a Ugly way like “itscarlenalee” mouth does hahaha
>>255692
All that self-importance and people only see her a whore with big tits, and only value her for nutting. I feel bad for her brother
>>255692 I definitely don't see somebody marrying her. She's a slut with big titties.
Solid for a good fuck and a dick suck and only worth a cheap meal and nut to the face that's it.
>>255198 She's my favorite big Titty whore. Areolas are big as hell.
>>255983
I've been married for 12 years and I don't know why anyone would want to be married. Enjoy a good fuck and a good nut while you can fella because you sure as hell aren't going to get that being married after a while
>>255984
This definitely a big titty hoe you'd find on tryst or a hookup app or some shit. Stuck up big titty girls are always a fun smash.
Yo guys her tits have really grown over the years. I’m impressed