/tits/

you call that "to show"? stupid simp
I feel bad for whomever paid money for that. Thanks for the content though
Man, she’s gotten so fat now. You can see her belly jiggle in that video
Truly would love to see her full body, even if she hides them, I say that always makes it easier to realize how big they are.
mods, erase this shit, like you erased thottherpopp yesterday
>>254736
Seems pointless when you can just choose not to look.
>>254658
Bruh are you retarded, do you know which site is this?
>>254756
nah my bad, I thought you said "too fat"
Has she ever done any videos with just pasties on?
Someone got the video? The link doesn’t work anymore.
>>254788
I don't think that she has ever even let her boobs hang freely in any video or picture.
>>254807
I mean you can kind of get an idea of what they look like. She's a beautiful girl. I mean I wouldn't consider her content necessarily adult content though. I've seen more nudity in R rated movies.
can you reupload please? thanks!
not mine
aHR0cHM6Ly9idW5rci5zaXRlL2EvU2oyUzVIY1Eg
>>254860
How do you decode this?
Getting so fat now. Proper double chin going on and makes the most vanilla content. Who pay's for this
her content sucks but it's hard for me to really mind when she's hot as fuck and fattening up so much
I'm enjoying Tally get fat but her content has been tame and gay for 3 years now which means it may never get any better than this
>>254943
base64 isnt needed anymore. The mods fixed that problem years ago.

The problem was that bots would crawl the boards looking for links. They cant do that anymore.
>>255240
Did the mods fix DMCA takedowns of the links too?

Did anyone find upload sites that don't comply to DMCA requests?
Some say that Tally continues to make trash content because of her boyfriend, the guy should take advantage and make money with this cow, if they made interracial sex videos, many would definitely subscribe to this girl's onlyfans, but the guy is an idiot, he prefers to show his dick rather than his girl's nipples.
>>255255
They’ve been dating for 3 years. It won’t be long before her bio clock starts ticking and she inevitably gets the ick from the loser that won’t commit or impregnate her. Birth control only goes so far to suppress nature. I give it one or two years before she’s getting pimped out proper by a real nigga from the inevitable slut phase after her break up
You guys have some serious problems in here lmaoo just jerk off and move on
Didn’t edgy 14 year olds circled this part of the net
>>255277
Jerk off to what? Her stuff?
>>255289

no, his cock, you gay nigga.
If you cant find any content, why even bother complaining as if thats going to change anything. You guys are a bunch of females.
Hey don't insult the random women who love tits going through this thread and comparing them with these whiney bitches.
>>255393
I also need this vid, and preferably whatever the highest quality downloads of her hinata tease and other cow videos.

Here's a bunkrr I threw together of all her onlyfans stuff thats not PPV. If anyone has the videos I want I would be very grateful. Otherwise enjoy the "wins"
https://bunkrrr.org/a/7q3xHNJt
>>255434
scroll up u'll find a bunkr link to it
(132 KB, 592x703, 457321657_472752219066085_3855617235718222686_n.jpg)
I don't know who are more pathetic, the fans of this N* loving idiot, or the Simps of BustyEma, maybe they are just as pathetic, but hey, at least BustyEma shows something, the idiotic fans of this snowbunny here not even can have that LMAO.
>>255408
https://bunkrrr.org/a/7q3xHNJt
In case you guys missed it, since i posted it at the end of begging post. Got all the non ppv shit here for you guys. In some photos and videos on there the nipples are fully visible and only covered in the loosest sense so enjoy.
>>255469
your dick is always going to be weird and small
being le xD EPIC racist online isn't going to make you feel any better about being the lonely faggot you are
>>255469
I almost guarantee her standards are not so out of this world to where if one of us knew her that we wouldn't have a chance to fuck. On top of that she's a single mom and dating a black dude I almost guarantee isn't all that great looking.
>>255551
How do you know she’s a mom?
>>255567
Someone said that she told them she had a son
>>255572
I wouldn't be surprised, with those NG's she couldn't expect anything other than to be a single mother LMAO
She definitely doesnt have a kid lol holy shit you guys are weird and gossiping like school girls.
The mods definitely have to start taking her shit down again
>>255578
I agree there’s no way she’s got a kid
There’s not a single thread of her here that doesn’t devolve into racism and hating on her. Second part is fair her content sucks
>>255592
the other part is also fair
>>255619
Least racist bbbwchan user
like I wonder why sometimes, like are you guys faggots that all u think about is her man?
Least homophobic bbwchan user
>>255551
>single mom
>dating

i don't think that word means what you think it means
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she was a single mother. Nowadays a young girls main dream is to pop out mixed breeds.
>>255662
It honestly surprises me, you ain’t talking to any girls how tf do you know what they want these days
>>255680
How can you not know something that you see everywhere? look on the street and you will see interracial couples everywhere these days girls like to hang around with criminals.
>>255570
Awesome thanks for sharing!
can we get a reup on the hinata vid?
>>255712
I am currently reuploading everything on my Bunkrr because I realized I had a shit ton of her stuff from a couple years back, including the full res hinata vid and the new cow vid.
I deleted the stuff I uploaded last week so there would be less repeats since I'm too lazy to manually compare all the files, but once it's done uploading it will be the biggest folder of her stuff I think on the internet currently so eat up everyone!
Link should still be https://bunkrrr.org/a/7q3xHNJt I think.
>>255720
mind sharing the cow vidindividually please
>>255729
Nah you'll have to wait, the mass upload of all my tally files is throttling my network so I'm gonna nap while it all uploads. I'll post here again once I notice it finished.
>>255734
Okay after a million years all the files have been uploaded. Ironically the cow one uploaded last because I had to try 3 times for it not to error lol

Link again, because why not. https://bunkr.ci/a/7q3xHNJt
>>255743
May your pillow be forever cool, and may bad luck's strikes just miss you.
>>255751
That's my bad, I had to screen record that one because the rip wouldn't work for onlyfans dms ands a PPV. I set the fps to 30 and maxed out quality to avoid losing any frames or resolution but I overshot it.
Someone mirror the Tallycow video please without it being on bunkr that site sucks ass and doesn't let you download some vids.
>>255780
was the original vid also muted ? its too bad we couldnt hear the clap of those massive jugs
(592 KB, 1536x2048, GWpzUj6WoAAnVbT.jpg)
That video's hot as fuck, love how big she's gotten in a lot of ways. New side view for more context.
>>255780
You can use OF DRM from github to download drm vids in original quality, not that difficult to set up
>>255797
It wasn't but it was almost silent. Wasn't any good slapping or hefty sounds just background static and slight sounds of moving.
>>255790
The problem with other sites is the links die too quickly because Tally is notorious for going after leaks. Bunkrr is the site that lasts the longest because they don't give a fuck.
That black hand in all the photos kills me…
>>255861
It ruins it. her content is like R rated content. She's not a sex worker at all and obviously isn't willing to do what it takes to excel in this type if profession and that's fine but If thats the case why even do it to being with.
Waste genetic ☹️
>>255821
Her tattoos are so fucking ugly she must be retarded, why would you ever get those ugly things on ur arms?

Her tits are amazing tho, at the same time I think her sister is hotter even though her tits are much smaller though they are still kinda big
>>255874
You're indeed as creepy as they women who avoid you think you are.
I Created A Thread For Her Sister a Few Weeks Ago, She Used to Have A Fansly & Im Still Looking For Her Content From Before She Deleted It
>>255911
You’re on this site too, just wanted to point out how fucking ugly her tattoos are.
>>255923
Tally has nicer tits but her face is fat and not as hot, and her body is chunky and she’s got ugly tattoos, she’s still decent looking but kaena is hotter, people will disagree probably because I’m on a fat fetish forum but I’m only here for big tits lol
>>255941
Naw the sister is hotter I agree but tally is the unicorn which actually makes her hottest
>>255940
That's a weird fucking thing to do
She just keeps better god damn!
>>256434
Nah, they’re too glaringly ugly not to mention it

It’s weirder to obsess over the race of her bf
>>256463
Gentlemen, its weird as fuck to obsess over her tattoos and her boyfriend.
>>256468
But without new drops we're all just sitting here limp dicked waiting to know about how another anon would never subject himself to a chick with giant tits if she has bad tats or a black bf. See, we actually desperately need to see the 5 millionth coal burner rant
>>256469
>without new drops

Someone uploaded hundreds of videos literally just last week.
Ungrateful mfs
>>256503
I think he mean sites like coomer that doesn't update of posts
>>255924
Gotta find that somehow
can someone upload her recent wall video please my sub just expired :(
>>256793
Who cares. Lame ass R rated at best content and her boyfriends ashy ass black hand in 90 percent of her pics
>>254869
I appreciate you for sharing this content greatly appreciated. What I will say is I find it ironic all the women who don't have big nipples or big areolas hell even visable nipples or areolas they always try to hide them.

Like bitch what are you hiding you have nothing there. Lol Meanwhile you get someone like a Poetry who has areolas the size of a got damn hubcap and quick to expose and show them off it's crazy.
>>256793
Why is his damn hand in all the pictures get the fuck back.
>>256822
had to look again to notice the hand lol
>>256822
I think that's my biggest problem. It's not even that she likes BBC. Whatever, I know plenty of great black guys but he just looks like the grody type and whoever is taking these pictures feels this need for him to ALWAYS be in frame.
>>256850

The guy is a fucking dork flat out. I think this is probably the most attractive woman he's ever been with and with her doing Onlyfans his way to let every guy who subs to her content know that she's in a relationship.
The curse of the black hand…
Holy shit you guys are obsessed lmaoo. She has like 500 posts and maybe 5-10 posts have him or his hand in it. Weird retarded mfs, just jerk off and quit complaining.
>>256856
Retard, where do you think you are? This is a forum. Complaining is forum culture.
>>256872
Yup. Obsessing about her boyfriend is forum culture and not mental illness at all.

Nosirebob. Nothing wrong with that at all.
>>256875
Dude Her content sucks dick. You can't even jerk off to the shit she makes. 5-10 posts that's already to much. how about not having him in her content at all
>>256880
I didn't say her content was good. But there's a difference between "I'm sick of her non-nude teasing" and "I'm sick of looking at her boyfriend." She'd still be a tease with or without him, but if you're focused on him then there's something clearly wrong with you.

And some of the people in her thread are looking for him in her content specifically.
>>256891
Yung Freckz is the only slut that I'll accept non nude pics & vids from. I know a bunch of Titty Connoisseurs don't care for but for me Sexy as hell pretty as fuck and she has Insane R Cup size milk juggs.

I say that to say if there was any hints of her BF in pics or vids I wouldn't sub or pay for that shit. Cause it's not like it's actual BG content it's just an insecure loser tryna make a point to subscribers that it's his whore. A good handful of guys could take her if they met in person. This person I'm rebuttaling to could possibly take Tally from that guy.
>>256899
Another reason im calling you guys retarded is because the “picture” of his hand on her tits is a screenshot from a video. His hand was there solely to jiggle her tits while she held the camera. No big deal but you guys are hyper fixated on another mans hand for no reason lol
>>256899
bro im begging you please kill yourself
she is a giant meatball now lol wait till she gets older fatter and they start to shagg alot, waste of potential and BBC ugh
(113 KB, 901x1024, scz_105520829a39223b84.jpg)
>>256875
You can only complain about her content so many ways for so long. It's never going to change. Need something else to talk about and this place is a snake pit so might as well hash out something easy. I prioritize the thread staying up with negativity than no content and just letting it expire.

Again, where do you think you are? Do you think you're above gooners, racists and generally unintelligent people? Go elsewhere then.
>>256943
If you have to rely on racebaiting and shitposting to keep a thread alive, then the thread deserves to die.

And if her content is that bad that only shitposters, racists, and bottom-feeding gooners are the only posters, then her content should be banned.
I'm still amazed after all this time no one hacked her phone or PC and didn't leak on her more personal vids/pics, I refuse to believe she hasn't shot nudes or hardcore with her bf, she just won't post that shit on her OF like a normal whore