/tits/

Basically? No. She lost a lot of those curves, did a single photoset a few years ago, and has disappeared.

Sadly just because you want more doesn't mean there will be more. Not of this one. Move on.
>>252931
Is this your only joke?
(100 KB, 964x1444, FB_IMG_1722410644187.jpg) (71 KB, 964x1444, FB_IMG_1722410650757.jpg)
What are you talking about? From a quick online search, it seems that you are more active than ever. She has put on some weight in the right places with fantastic curves. Here are some photos I easily found online. Otherwise, she also seems to have opened an onlyfans:
>>252902
he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.. the those pics prove it. Keep them coming guys :) she has amazing breast
(4.9 MB, 1290x2796, IMG_6769.png)
His Onlyfans is amazing
OMG please drop OF material
guys she just opened her channel, let's wait until she does spicier content (if that ever happens) before leaking her shit, otherwise she'll stop altogether if she sees her stuff shared everywhere.
>>253117
bro, can you please put a gofile with all the OF?
or even just dump it to coomer its insanely easy
Coomer is not working anymore
Can someone leak OF Content please?
>>253445 ye create a gofile or mega folder please
no news?
Pay for it.
Not wasting my $$ on her OF barely has any content few posts
Up
Pay
F*** you Eleonora, we all know it´s you promoting your shi tty OF
>>253044
Looks like she has a shaved beard. What’s up with that? Are all these new pictures AI? The face looks weird in some of them.
(193 KB, 1004x1500, z (888).jpg)
In this picture it looks like she shaves her arms & her tits.
>>254195
Never ever in my life seen hairy tits wow I'm impressed
>>254196
I'd sign up but she's needs more than 3 videos in order for me to do so. Promoting an onlyfans that is primarily pictures is a waste of time and is almost guaranteed not to make you any money
(1.0 MB, 2160x2700, 2160x2700_5125012a171529af3204fa3564182ecb.jpg)
Eleonora - if you're actually reading this thread, gotta say you are a favorite of mine and the first OF I've paid for in a long as I remember. Liking your content so far, but the following will help keep people paying:

1. As previous poster said. More videos please. Preferably some more with you stripping (both breasts and face visible), and some with you spreading or cowgirl.
2. More full frontal nudes, preferably some with your arms raised or behind your back.
3. Continued consistent posting, especially if you're going to be doing mostly pics. I do like the close up/angled shots you're doing.

You have the opportunity to be top tier, your page just needs a bit more work and volume.
Zoom in you can see she shaves her face
Lol if you follow her on onlyfans why don't you just message her there?
>>254453
Because 20 bucks a month is to much for what she offers.
>>254444
Enormous boner killer! :(
>>255169

a-men. she's a little hairy, so what, she's Italian. She's gorgeous, soft, and luscious as fuck. Women of all types have hair in places you might not expect, don't be such a virgin.
>>255410
I don’t mind hair, but I draw the line at facial hair.
>>255422
plenty of women have a little peach fuzz or more on the face. it's nothing. if she was trying to grow out a full beard, then you have a problem, but this lady has taken care of hers.
>>255928
Just shaving her beard is clearly not enough. She needs electrolysis hair removal. And I agree, lots of girls have peach fuzz and I don’t have a problem with that since it doesn’t look like a beard at all. Peach fuzz is normal.
>>255962

better cross her off your list then. she's still on mine. I would vault over the bodies of family members to have a roll in the hay with her, hair or no hair.
>>254195
then you need to get laid for this reality...
>>255962
You should probably not be an angry virgin
News??