/tits/

even clean, she still looks filthy...
Edging closer and closer to immobile
I am glad she is looking healthy.
Thanks OP
I don't why, but she always looks dirty af.
she has a amazing figure when she get really fat and bigger than ever, in one time i remember and belived she gona beat a Lexxxi luxe because she continued growing and growing but now she loose a tons of weight, back in OF and i dont know.... i mean she still have a big boobs like a dream but she is not bloated like in the past, she could be the white version of Norma Stitz easely, but nooo, f0000ck ing Ozepinc or gym or wherever i dont know what happend
There's no way her band size is a 36 as big as she is around

She's in lexxi luxe territory for me...gotten too big everywhere else
I get that not everyone's into her getting "bigger" or whatever the fuck, but hot damn I'll take it! She's always been on the chubbier side and some more weight looks great on her imo. That belly is getting nearly as fuckable as those legendary whoppers
U stupid idiots must be bots on a bbw site
>>252681 it's weird honestly cause I've had a BBW girlfriend before and even though she was round like Kaitie she was still 38 in the number of her bra. So it's not too farfetched.
>>252701
Is this a predetermined response? Bots huh?
>>252701
She's turning more into a SBBW. All that weight gain is going to her stomach, and it devalues the size of her boobs. I like BBW women, but this is too much for me.
I would love to see a ssbbw Katie. I know not everyone agrees but the thought of her really blimping up would be amazing
Imagine if she did a fat transfer like demora đŸ˜±
>>252792
imagine if she was clean
>>252744
Me too. At least i wouldn't have to trip over the scabby mess here then.
>>252653
Lexxxi is an insatiable hamplanet. I love Kaitie but Lexxxi is like two of her. God I Stan Lexxxi so fucking hard. Unfortunately she's been having body image issues lately due to her freakishly gargantuan girth.
she's super cute but damn are her vids just lacking juice, she could be doing so much more with those things but it's always the same routine it feels like.
If she became as big as lexxxi im all for it.
>>252875
“Lately”? Is she back on the internet?
I hope you keep updating this with more videos
shes on Ozempic or something because shes been losing a lot of weight pretty quickly recently.
shes been working with a personal trainer and has been losing a lot of weight. Her boobs arent shrinking at all it seems either.
>>254163
shes had one single visit with a PT. I wouldn't believe her weight loss claims yet. 5 pounds here or there on her is not a weight loss success
Just look at the pics on the Instagram.
She is thinning so fast, she is a privileged white girl so she surely did something
>>254225
That's the faggiest thing I've seen on here all day.
What she needs is a boyfriend who makes her fat again so that she can be the sister that Lexxxi Luxe never had XD and even better if he surpasses her in weight and size
start paying her to get fatter again
She did some surgery to her stomach, she will get thin and never be fat again
does she do customs?
>>254282
Hopefully she gets a fat transfer with the rest of that belly, imagine how huge they'd be
shes losing a lot of weight very fast. Boobs same size... ooooof
anybody knows the real reason about her weight loss? she use to love eat, i wish that Katie back!!!!
>>254282
Why do you think she did some surgery?
>>254625
because shes losing a ton of weight very very fast... can see a difference almost every week... can definitely see a difference every 2 weeks
The love for the massive tits should exceed the love of the fat. It’s fine if a girl gains weight and the tits keep getting bigger but if you’re in it for the fat then stop sabotaging our big titty women and just go contribute to making an average tit girl fatter.

It’s like your true goal is beyond the fattening
..you like seeing unicorns ruined. That is rude and not cool.
>>254225

I bet that sounded mildly clever in your head. Unfortunately reality got involved now and it’s objectively dumb.
>>254821
what are you fuckin talking about? she was fat to begin with. is the problem with feeders? they want anyone fat, they don t give a fuck about your "unicorns"
There are a few videos where's she's getting fucked my an unidentified person. I wonder if she ever revealed the person's name?
>>254896
Could you provide a source?
>>254896

actually fucked or that weak BJ from years ago?
>>254896

Uh it’s a random guy therefore who gives a shit
>>252653
Honestly thought she was related to Lexxxi when she first was on tumblr.
>>254956
lexxxi got quite abit fatter, but kinda inactive nowadays...
Just some videos on other model's websites
New videos? Anything? Quit the blabbering
i hate the weight loss, that invented the ozempic they scrub the FA communities, i hope some crazy doc make the Gainzempic to make this beautiful women more fat more faster XD
keep hearing about her in a fucking vid , someone post it plz
>>255061
>Quit the blabbering
I don't think I will, nigger
>>255189

i bet you felt real big sayin that behind an anonymous
This girl is a complete waste of tits. At least Lexxxi Luxe and Peyton Thomas did proper b/g vids in their respective heyday.
>>256022
You're a waste of space. kys
(794 KB, 2316x3088, 1.jpg) (1.4 MB, 3024x4032, 2.jpg)
>>254766
she just hides her gut in black pants
>>256655
how is the of, does she mostly just do pics? does she say much?