/tits/

What’s her name?
>>252579

a.j0h@nn@.g

But the IG is private now anyway
wow, her body is/was insane.
did she ever post any videos
>>252549 (OP) Damn, she really cut them off? What a dumb bitch.... she lives near me (DFW area) She blocked me a while back on Ig. i had her on another account tho but now her page doesnt pop up at all..
>>252817
Why'd she block you? What did you do?
>>252823
you are absolutely right.

When a woman who has macromastia does a little online search, the majority of sites that pop up are either plastic surgeons or a site affiliated with plastic surgeons.

There have been a few studies done and the bottom line is the problem with back pain is due to poor posture, not doing the correct exercises, a weak core and wearing bras that are too tight further exasperating the pressure on the upper back and cervical spine.

I know this isnt the place for it but we are all in agreement, surgery is bad and now you know there is scientific evidence to back it up.
>>252818
why do you assume i did something? bitches. e weird. she lost all that weight so now she can choose who she wants to talk to and block. i never once said anything to her sexual. never sent any rude shit. i replied to her story and then next thing i know she had me blocked and ionly knew cause i had her on a second account.
>>252950
You do see the moment you became weird, right ?
>>252950

i hear you on that. there are women who block just for liking photos. sometimes the blocker has issues. this is all these women have- this attention and control of a digital page. they want the follow for attention but no interaction. oh well. good luck trying to monetize that or keep the attention as you age
>>253019
You're the problem why these bitches chop off their tits.
She’s ugly now. Now she can move to the woods and be with the bears.
>>253020
You're bitchass still talking....? how bout choppin that tiny dick off.. on here sounding like some fuccin white knight.
>>253100
lame ass weirdo dm'ing girls
>>253161
says the dipshit thats on this website too lmao like your bitchass has never DMed a chick.... unless you sayin youre gay and DM guys. now stfu
>>253243
lame ass scaring away girls with his ugly ass face. why you think she chopped her tits? dumb ass weirdos.
>>253247
she never saw me you dumb fucc but nice try
She cut them off. What a horrible fucking travesty. Animal.