/tits/

Cheers!
I miss her hardcore content, just to see her jiggle while getting pumped
>>249992

Damn... nothing left of those tits that were once so great. She can scratch her back her nipples now.
Oh holy shit... This chick is a wreck now. Just retire, woman. Jesus.
>>250051
Speak for yourself. I still monkey fuck her tits.
>>250053
>Speak for yourself. I still monkey fuck her tits.

Ditto, her now mature sagging boobs are where we at and I dig em
>>250096
I tipped her well and recorded her on cb
>>250399
What are they looking like these days? I miss when she had milk, they were humongous 😔
>>250370
Indeed.

>>249992
If you take both tits to her back you can almost titty-fuck her from her back, that would be interesting to see.
One half of me is happy that she lost the weight, because it seems like she is happier without it.

The selfish half of me wonders what it would be like if she kept growing bustier and fatter. What would have happened if she got pregnant again before she tried to diet.
I remember the classic vids of her in the early days of her career. She was standing by the pool just DRIPPING milk during regular shoots. She couldn't move without those heaving biological dairy aquariums just leaking everywhere. Glorious.
>>250530
That man is lucky as hell. Fucked Kristina Milan and Miosotis
>>250689
whats it like with KM does she really moan at a low pitch like in her videos?
Anyone got content of her when she was at her fattest post pregnancy? Wanna say 2017 or so. That was the hottest shit ever.
>>250865

Honestly, she at her fattest now. She skinny fat!
>>250807
What is it like being this fucking stupid and gullible?
>>250807
She doesn't like to show she is aroused so you really have to put in some work to make her show some emotion but then you can tell she likes it. This is the main reason why you see her the way you see her in films.