/tits/

(104 KB, 640x640, tumblr_96eba43910478292ad76c375c71981a8_a2192171_640.jpg) (233 KB, 1079x1343, glwofo888zjc1.jpg) (195 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
Now she appears on ig as: holasolosoydani, previously she said she was making foodie content, but always with clothes, then I went to her coomer and in a publication she said she would no longer make adult content, what a shame if that were true , we can compare their videos here since the previous thread disappeared.
Just so you know, youre not missing out on much her content is horrible.

I'll admit to simping for this girl last year when she was active on the scene. Her content is sadly very poorly done and really not very good, which is a tradegy considering how she has a remarkable pair of juggs.

I remember speaking with her back when she was active and tried making a few suggestions to improve her content but I always got the impression she had a boyfriend or someone similar managing her accounts.

Her or someone claiming to be her knew this forum was leaking her content and it was hilarious reading her broken Spanish (oddly shes from a town outside Caracas).
Mann... Everytime I come across her I just say damn. What could have been Lol Glad we had wins tho. Since the retirement I just don't give her that same attention. But here a few that you may not have.

-Gone but never forgotten!

https://gofile.io/d/y4oCTc
Thank you very much Anon, maybe the girl just needs to mature and a little bit of the world, hopefully in the future she will realize that with those watermelons she could get Venezuela out of poverty and continue making content, I hope someone else shares other videos, I had several longer ones but I lost my phone, they had been shared here, could some kind soul please reupload them?

I will leave some random videos and photos
https://gofile.io/d/pQ4Ai3
Can someone upload the videos on a page like gofile, mega, myab, please
>>249237
I try from Chrome and I complete the tasks and it enters without problems, you just have to close the pop-up windows
Some vids I found some time ago. Hey, REPORT MY POST/REPORT MY POST asshole, you can keep them without bullshit.

https://gofile.io/d/0Uw7hT
I wish someone would post their custom videos or photos. It's just the same shit we've all seen since she retired.
can someone pls reup the complete folder? the links are dead
>>249322
Hey dude, there is nothing here, can you upload again to share please?
>>249356
I'll report it as soon as it's posted :)
Please, I know there are more videos out there, I'm looking for the longest ones, if you can upload it I could upload more of this busty girl, I have all her videos.
https://gofile.io/d/vVSmnc
>>249510
That aint Uno, that's Jade.
>>249510
Thanks man. Jade was the baddest
>>249521
I know, or do you think I'm stupid? I'm leaving him in exchange for someone who can upload videos of Daniela.
I could upload more, but I need you to share the long videos.
The baddest
another girl ruined by ugly tats
sigh
>>249677
You can always tell a dude is over the age of 50 when they write comments like this.
>>249677
Being forced to jerk off to a girl at gun point must be tough.
(2.0 MB, 1440x3040, Screenshot_20240615-075103_File Manager +.jpg)
And what happens with those videos? Someone, please share them once and for all. If you share them, I swear that I will upload 60% of the remaining juicyjade videos.
>>249779
I sure miss juicy jade what a great high she was. Kinda like Barry Sanders a short quick career full of prominent highlights. She's the Barry sanders of tits lol
>>249804
At least Barry Sanders stayed retired because he knew he had no more to give to the game. Juicy Jade is like Klay Thompson tearing both of his ACL's and wanting to go back to their glory days thinking that things were still the same instead of just retiring with 4 rings.
>>249779
Maybe would be vetter if we do a seperate thread of her

>>249811
And yeah this is true, free site so keep it that
>>249811
>>249822
Hey buddy, this is not commerce, I am not asking for money or charging for the clips, I am simply saying that if someone would bother to upload their long videos, I will also bother to upload all the content I have from juicyjade, now if no one You don't bother doing it, I won't do it either, I've already left 25% of the videos to see if anyone is motivated to share, I think that's enough. As you can see, I am not marketing anything, it is just a favor for another favor.
>>249685
Why? I'm 30 years old and I've always hated tattoos. Tattoos are very uglies
>>249850
How about a video of you tat freaks liking your favorites?
This what happens when all the content has been leaked. Nothing but talking. Unless someone has a custom video or picture set. Her entire OF has already been shared multiple times.
>>249977
Could you share it one last time?
She's some food travel content creator on Inatagram now
>>250261
Food content creator that can't speak a word if english
Loving that people are having a dig at her for being stupid but can't spell themselves.

She's some food travel content creator on Inatagram now
Anonymous 06/23/2024 (Sun) 02:09:47 Id:62d977 No. 250272
>>250261
Food content creator that can't speak a word if english
>>249977
We can have a reload of your longer videos?
>>250275
Their called typos and most of the time typos are done by accident l. You are correct she is stupid.
>>250297
Yeah she's making all this money being an foodie with her dollar general headphones. God forbid she has an onlyfans that was giving subs what they actually wanted but instead we get stroblights, shitty shower vids, clown makeup
>>250309
Did it occur to you that she doesn't want to do it? Surely that's enough of a reason for you?
>>250312
I mean what a good alternative though right. She's like the travelinghoppy. She's giving her opinions on food and in actuality people legit only want to see her naked. I mean who's going to give her money just so she can give her opinion on let's just say a cheeseburger. Most foodies are broke by the way.
>>250315
It's totally lost on you isn't it?
>>250326
No I understand completely. why shows us titties when she can tell us about the next amazing pizza sauce. I mean she moved on from doing something that alot of people disagree with which doesn't include me to something that nobody cares about which does include me.
>>250328
Does what she wants come into it at all?
Stop talking shit and drop something
>>250329
That's the thing I don't think she knows what she wants because she's restarted her onlyfans multiple times sense she's been a foodie
>>250337
Can't we just enjoy what she shares regardless? If you're not into it then just don't follow her.
>>
TOM GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>250339
So can we have a reload of your best onlyfans videos? I promise you a good gift if someone does it 😉
>>250345
Better be close to 400k LMFAO
>>250315
>>250309
geez, choosing not to sell her body just because it's what everyone wants, how inconsiderate of her, right?
Sometimes I wonder if people like you ignore that these women are also people with feelings. She didn't feel like doing it anymore, she probably knows what she's missing money-wise, but feels more comfortable doing what she does now. Just because a job pays more doesn't mean it's better, If you don't care about her opinion on food and stuff, that's fine, there are a million influencers out there idc about either, but I just move on, I would suggest you do the same
>>250328
See, I don't think you do understand, it's not why show titties when she can talk about pizza, it's why compromise her morals and sell her body when she could do something less degrading
>>250337
she's just a kid, you're expecting a lot from her
>>250651
What? Nice paragraph but I think your missing the point. She's a foodie that doesn't speak a word of english on top of that do you honestly think anyone's going to listen to a 20 or 21 year old when it comes to where they should eat? You either do onlyfans or you don't but honestly you can't talk about morals when she legit restarts her onlyfans everytime she needs money. All in all she's a beautiful girl she's just really stupid but if that's the case she should have right at home on onlyfans because retardation on that platform tends to be the norm. Acting like every guy out here is going to give them their rent money just to see them naked.
She was only born to serve us and our needs. Her desires don't matter.
So much bullshit
Van you people stop crying and actually post some content?
>>250657
You sound like a lil hoe butthurt
>>250662
You sound like someone unfamiliar with sarcasm.
What matters here is that her old content was already bad, but now it's even worse, nobody watches her for food stuff, they all want to see those huge fat tits, at least before she kinda gave people what they wanted, she KNOWs what's the better type of content, she was already comfortable doing it years ago, now she's just lazy and doesn't want to make any effort at good content.

But the worst part is that she still has her OF account open: https://onlyfans.com/unoresident1191k

It has been "programmed to be deleted" for months now, but of course she won't close it, as it is free money for anyone stupid enough to still join and be scammed.
>>250857
Scammed ??? How people can be scam ? Its literally says *No suscribirse * on her OF.
>>250858

It literally says... something in spanish...

Of course she won't put in in english too, that's too "hard" and not convenient for her.

Or... she could just... you know, ALREADY delete/disable her account, maybe??
>>250862
She's done man.
We got a lot of content whether it was good or bad. We all got to see her juggs in a multitude of ways.Mission accomplished!! We move on...
she was so hot....great titties and cute face but looks like its over.....certainly one of the best titta packages of last 18 mths
>>250998
She hasn't went anywhere her onlyfans is still open she's just not making new content for it but iam more interested in seeing those huge titties than eating food that most people eat anyways. Acting like she's eating gourmet when half the shit she eats can be bought a your local grocery store
>>251156

Ok THAT'S the good stuff, now we need one without the bra :D
>>251156
Still my top tier goddess best tits and face
You might like her tits and face but she wants to believe you're only interested in her latest foodie recipe. Why look at two of the greatest natural breasts in the world when it's more interesting to discuss taco sauce?
>>251243
Well most chicks that are very attractive desire to have substance so it makes sense she's defining her layers.
Can someone rip her last pics from onlyfans? There are some content that was never been posted
How does one download OF content on Android?? I've subscribed she has a ton of videos still up.
>>251748
Use firefox and get the extension video downloadhelper
This girl is remarkable, a true legend, but her content is horrible. She could have gone far with the proper direction. Best boobs I've seen in this forum in a long time.
>>250653
why should she speak in english? is being a "foodie" something only english speakers can do? you do realize you don't have to listen to her talk about food, right? you can just disregard her
>>250857
>>250862
>>251009
>>251243
man this food thing really ground your gears huh? look at you getting your panties all up in a bunch about it, going on a whole tirade
>>250862
are you seriously this retarded? can't you put 1+1 together? if you got "scammed" like this, your dumb ass deserves it
she needs to do b/g content my fellas
>>252216
Thanks for the paragraph.
You're subscribed to her? It doesn't seem like there is any titty content. From the outside, looks like a "no-beautiful-breasts-will-be-shown-here" kind of OF page.
>>252600
Money must be drying up fast. Soon shell be doing dildo stuff.
Odd how now she's posting her OF link.
I would go get her of but would be upset if she didn't have any new content on it.
im subscribed and theres plenty of titty content
scratch that, I just went and looked after hearing "shes back".. she scrubbed it clean. do not subscribe
(1.4 MB, 1440x1176, Screenshot_20240728-174557.png)
Whoever records themselves crying is just cringe and seeking attention. This bitch is pathetic. Great tits but too young and dumb
She's crying cuz no one giving her money for free now.
Is there new stuff on her OF
Don't sub to her OF. Her content is basically on coomer.su. This chick is the definition of wasted talent.
>>252861
She's not a foodie because foodies travel all over the world to taste different cuisines across multiple cultures and she's literally eating toast and eggs in her room. If you don't want to do sex work that's fine but that means your going to have to get an actual job.
What happened to her all her socials are down?
>>253570
>>253570
She deleted her photos and most of their content out of fear of the current government of Venezuela, Maduro is looking for anyone who spreads things against the government, they are conducting a large-scale witch hunt.
>>250862
jsyk OF literally won't let you delete your account immediately, it forces you to keep it up for months before they deactivate it
>>252861
We can thank Maduro for this one, too
She did some "cosplay unboxing" the other day, all the outfit where surely undersized for her boobs.
Maybe something is coming, she may be changing her mind about modeling
>>254539
She really wants an iPhone 16 pro max lol
>>254573
Someone here has talked to her?
How old is this chick? Early 20s? I just discovered her (too late) but I feel she looks really young in her old stuff
Changed her name and links like a 4th time. I told her she needs to get a manager and she responded in latina anger. She could make millions off her cow boobs but she is dumb as a rock.
>>254949
She's known for being a bitch, blocking and having an overall shitty attitude
>>254949
>but she is dumb as a rock.
Typical of women.
(3.3 MB, 1284x2778, peakpx.jpg)
Booba
>>253600
Just think what will happened to her if maduro govt people find her.😵‍💫😵‍💫
>>254960
She's gorgeous she's young she's insanely busty and curvy. Hard to believe you guys are saying all these negative things about her. Lol she's not here to be anyone's friend. She's a boob god duh
>>255280
It's busty, yes. But she really thinks that she's creative and charismatic. But she's not.

She tries to be a popular name on internet and being rich by that. But her only feature is her boobs, but she doesn't want to show them anymore. Also she's blocking and cancelling whatever man who talks to her.
>>255280
Just because she has big tits doesn't give her the right to be a complete bitch. If she didn't have her tits nobody would even look her way. She should humble herself.
Does this bitch has anything new on her ner OF or is she still doing that dumb toast shit