/tits/

She recently went in for a BR appointment unfortunately. Another one bites the dust.
She's one of my favorites.
>>248958
niightmare scenario. i bet shes got some lowkey hater girlfriends constantly in her ear about getting BRs too. Breast envy among girls is very real
>>248979
Thots flock together back to vegas in july on some sneak shit heard stephanie not going ohhhhhh
>>248958
her surgery is entirely unrelated to a br bro
>>248979
Superior knowledge of women on display here
(562 KB, 2048x2048, IMG_2765.jpg)
They're gone!! Another bites the dust fellas
>>249102
>IMG_2765.jpg
F in the chat
Bravo to the moron that said it wasn't a BR lol
What's really wild is that she had perfect tits, like phenomenally perfect tits and there are tons and tons of women who would have killed for a perfect pair like that, no question. I understand she had her reasons but goddamn what a tragedy, like the 9/11 of breast reductions.
White women always cut off their tits as a way to backstab the patriarchy and have a sense of control. Insanity oxymoronic
>>249178
It's a fatty that wants to lose a few pounds but too lazy to exercise.
They think they are seen as objects by men and want to favour...i dunno... Not being attractive to men.

Mission accomplished!

no more free drinks or hot guys chasing you, you JUST the average flat obese American :) enjoy the snowflake likes, I'm sure they will make you rich LOL
Who cares. Next!
So, we have this thread started for a girl that has already had a breast reduction, another thread for a girl that hasn't made any content for a year and now does cooking content, multiple threads of girls that don't show nipples, a thread for a woman that is now a man, and a multitude of others that could have just been in the begging thread... Some of you are hopeless.
>>249192
The site is darn right hostile. The people that used to share do so no longer.
>>249192
This site in a nutshell
>>249192
I know its shit, I'm actually thinking about getting a girlfriend now.
>>249231
My disappointment is immeasurable
>>249190
Bro she was in a lot of pain from scoliosis, just admit you don’t care about her at all and just want tits
>>249233
You are absolutely correct. Why is this a problem?
>>249233
It couldn't possibly be aggravated by being overweight and having a sedentary lifestyle. Just fat fucking tits, definitely
>>249250
I realzied it was a wig she put on during her nude shoot. No face no case
>>249250
Turns out you care about her health more than she does.
>>249192
wait who the cooking one and who the tran one
>>249252
So you agree the BR has nothing to do with health?
>>249269
It wasn't even implied.
>>249271
>>249233
>b-b-b-b-but muh scoliosis!!!!! Muh back pain!!!!!!1!!11
>>249272
She may have claimed that. I didn't.
This chick got a breast reduction? We shouldn’t even give her the time of day.
>>249348
I know her husband has to hate life now. Dealing with a Qunt was tolerable when she had those massive tits. But now that they're gone, no more titfucks, boobslaps, squeezes. Now she just a tubby chick with b cups. Let her fade into obscurity. There’ll be another busty chick that’ll replace her in hours.
>>249349
You got a whole backstory worked out don't you? You really need to get off the internet.
>>249351
The hypocrite says what?
>>249352
I ain't the one playing happy families in my head.
Holy shit she chopped them off and ruined her only good feature. I think her husband wants to chop off his own head now; all benefits are gone.
It's like promising to work for an employer the rest of your life then they decide you'll receive no salary/no pay but you still have to work there.
>>249451
>>249450

Not opinion. Fact. She's ugly as fuck, looks like she never showers, has prego gut but now no tits to make up for it lmao. Nobody asked you to simp either cuck.
>>249456
>Holy shit she chopped them off and ruined her only good feature. I think her husband wants to chop off his own head now; all benefits are gone.
This here? Your opinion. Not fact.
>>249459
You really are a cretin.
What's her IG?
Why do you incels get so mad every time a woman makes a decision about her own body? How entitled are you that you think her decisions about herself are any of your business? If you're disappointed she got a reduction because you preferred her previous body for your personal masturbation habits then just leave it at that, that's fine, you're not happy, makes sense. But why project all this nonsense and hatred towards her? There are plenty of women on the internet who will offer you what you want, just move on with your life, she is obviously moving on with hers.
>>250430
And why do you have to write a novel? Do like they don't and just enjoy the tits.
>>250430

Certainly the decision she made is about her body, and honestly I don't care, after all, as you said, there are many others like her out there. But that doesn't change the fact that some women get reductions for stupid reasons like tiktok trends. I see girls who have gigantic breasts like M+ and don't complain about back pain, while some with triple D do. Sometimes, the motives are purely driven by a desire to follow a media-imposed standard of a perfect, skeletal body. She was making money with her Onlyfans with the least effort anyone can make, which is recording themselves naked, and yet she did it and became another normal, uninteresting woman. I would never pay to see her scarred breasts.
>>250430
It's mostly entertaining watching someone who has life on easy mode throw it away. It's just ironic watching someone not realize how chill they got it compared to your average person. Lol

Having huge tits and being decent looking = the easiest low effort 6 figure salary on onlyfans, take a few pics a week and living expenses are covered. Now they get to work a normal wage slave job for the rest of life like the rest of us to make a fraction as much. Mostly it's probably salty people who are living paycheck to paycheck watching someone squander life on easy mode.

Oh you have back pain from big tits? Cool, now you get it from working 40+ hours a week instead. There are overweight/obese people living life at 200-300+ lbs working 40+ hour weeks and they manage life just fine but then some 130lb girl with an extra 10lb of tiddy acts like life is unbearable. It just comes off as extremely out of touch with reality and makes it seems like they have lived a spoiled life and are about to geg a wake up call.
>>250460
Iam surprised people care this much. Me on the other hand I could careless. Alot of these girls use onlyfans to supplement their income anyways because they have jobs that don't pay very good and employers that don't give a shit what they do when their not at work. Besides she was really wishy washey with her onlyfans anyways. Hopefully she stays gone this time.
>>250430
This fag bumped a dead thread to whine about nothing.

This is probably her.

You ugly.
Truly addressing the big subjects here. Shall we try and crack the middle east next?
>>250430
I almost guarantee this was her. Dude iam a guy in my forties and I like what I like. Women have a misconception that men are suppose to accept women no matter what they look like and what situation their in even though they don't do that same shit for men. It's her body so I mean whatever she does is her business but I hope to God she goes away and never comes back. We don't need another lolosavo. Weird masturbation fetish? I jerk off to go to sleep.
>>250517
No it's about the 100th but look on reddit and they have a thread just so woman can talk about their reductions. It's asinine. You have woman out their getting reductions that legit only have C cups. I shit you not. My ex girlfriend got one because her aunt told her that she needed one. Woman nowadays or fucking crazy
>>250538
one of the ugliest tits ive ever seen, get this shit out of here
>>250522
I can see why you're so bent out of shape over it but you're blowing this way out of proportion. There are plenty of women that have huge tits, show them and don't cut them of. Relax.
I got to say I do agree with that one guy, I have no idea why a woman would ever get a reduction.

There are so many women that literally pay tens of thousands of dollars to have decent tits... And then you have a woman who's born with them and just decides to throw them away. Lmao
>>250770
It's none of any of our business. When it happens the healthy thing is to move on and I don't know why this is a concept lost on a section of people here. We've all had a model we're obsessed with have a BR so none of us can claim it's new.