/tits/

any creampie vids with this beautiful lady?
hope she will take a shower this year
>>248900
I chuckled at this. I too happened to notice her hair is getting ratchet.
>>248900
What...? No clue as to why anyone would thinks she's not.
>>248905
>>248900
It's called hippy happiness. She is living the easy life out there and it totally shows. Instead of talking crap should go check out her love streams. Super down to earth and easy to listen and talk to
>>249026
Lies again more lies lol
Laura legend great post guys cause she's certainly a still top tier to this day. Even better in fact
>>249028
To broke to divorce though. Keep talking I got all the gas
>>249028

Her rack is epic but she flat out does not deliver content to justify the cost.

I got a custom from her and bought her a tripod so she could shoot a specific angle and not have to hold the cam. It didn't work great. Bought her another one that definitely would. She got it and that's when I paid for the custom. When she delivered the vid 3+ months later she ignored using the tripod and just had a friend hold the cam and didn't say anything. When I asked why she didn't use the tripod after knowing I bought 2 to get it right........she said the arm on the new tripod didn't include the extendable arm it was supposed to have......which is the reason I bought it.

God damn dude.
>>248885 (OP)
>I got all the gas
Is this what the kids are saying?
What’s the pw
>>249041
Damn that sucks man. How much did she charge for the custom?
I've sent this thread to her to get this pirated material taken down :)
(45 KB, 989x208, big bra.jpg)
On her OF she mentioned she posted another set of 11 photos of her in her W cup bra. I'd really like to see that if an anon would be so kind to share.
Wish she will do some hc someday again, but proper one, not like the shitty scoreland stuff
>>250548
that would be fantastic. she has the potential to drive us crazy but her bf doesn't agree at the moment.
very good body but boring, lazy and filthy
>>250548
She might but expect it to be like Maria Moore where she only does it with her husband.
Right now I don't think she's married.
>>250559
I love her earthy-crunchy hippie aesthetic.
>>250551

probably because he himself feels he's not up to the task or that her tits would dwarf his subpar dong to an even smaller level

i thought the reason her content was so awful was because she just didn't care but now that i've had custom vids done from her it is obvious she is just an idiot that cannot understand short simple instructions
>>250741
all these sluts are stupids and unemployables. that's why they are naked in front of a cam
>>250779
Listen to the moron who can't write for shit. Do you know what singular and plural is?

Typical, mindless, frustrated, dribble by a virgin moron. Go back to your cave and learn how to write.
>>250798
I'm sure you'll fuck alaura one day, it is written
>>250799
nice try deflecting.

Somewhere in your head you heard something.... an echo of nothingness
>>250798
do you think its weird that I can tell youre black?