/tits/

Need those thick mandy nudes u mot getting away this time
aHR0cHM6Ly9zLWZvcnVtLmJpei90aHJlYWRzLzEwNnp6em5vcm1hc3RpdHotY29tLW5vcm1hLXN0aXR6LXNpdGVyaXAuMTIyMDg1Lw==
>>246630
You just posted wins, retard.
Don't keep up with her too much. She still growing?
(1.1 MB, 1200x678, 1.png)
>>247524
>finally i got this

>>247524
>wtf is that?

Had to convert this file, here are the screen caps
hottake: Norma was big but half of that was sag over belly; that's how a lot of "big" bust models are sadly.
>>248715
That's the thing with hot takes and this ain't one.
>>248715
what an astute observation
>>248739
yea but when talking it people act like this is so much bigger than something like what Demora Is; she's comparable to like XL implants and probably has a similar mass on a much smaller body
(189 KB, 832x1800, DOJoDGcXkAE6K6E.jpeg) (141 KB, 960x1280, ezgif-2-3bfe0a83e4.jpg)
>>248739

Roxi Red's boobs are actually bigger than Demora's in real life. Norma is bigger than them all. She makes Maserati look small too. Just look at the width of just one breast...
>>248758
You are not wrong, but Demora is also 4'11, so her boobs do look a lot bigger relative to her body size and shape. Norma is above average height for a woman at 5'6 but is also much heavier at 350 lbs. according to Boobpedia. So of course, her boobs are nowhere near her bodyweight like Demora's or anyone else for that matter, but they are still Z-cups, and the picture with Maserati proves it.
>>248758
I know what you're trying to say, but I disagree. You're referring to her ratio, because she is much slimmer than Norma it further exaggerates the size of her tits. The problem is that you mentioned mass.

Normas tits weigh easily 55+ lbs EACH, very few people on earth come close to those numbers. I don't think it's even possible to come even close to that raw size without being fairly obese. Reality is that if you want to see the size of breasts at this level, she has to be big as well. One of the few that even comes close is Karola, and she's a heavy woman as well.
>>248772
Demora has big tits, but she abuses angles too much to make them look way bigger
>>248772
I’ve seen them both in person (at that event actually, I think that was Jersey exxxotica) and it’s not as far apart as you think. Thats actually exactly what I was talking about because roxi from the side has very little projection and her stomach fills out the sag. Demora’s sit pretty far off of her.
>>248792

Dont all those girls abuse angles and wide angle lenses? I actually don’t see her do it to often though cause she looks really funny through a wide angle