/tits/

Gross looking tits ew
>>245714
Yeah they feel like a bag of sand right?
>>245714
You know this is like a gay guy telling us he likes cock right? No one cares what you like!
she used to have some good pics on tit...huge rack but i dont think were was ever nudes i forget her name
>>245714
I wouldn’t say they’re gross but she doesn’t have the conventional looking cleavage that majority of men would like
>>245719
Someone posted topless pics in her last thread, but it was deleted before I could save them. I could tell that it was her based on that same boob curve, but it doesn't look that bad outside of the bra, though.
If it's one thing I come here for it's the good critque of a bitch.
She looks like Demmy Blaze, but uglier and with smaller tits than Demmy.
>>245734
She had her sis bf scared by those white boys. Its confirmed. Be your own family.
Does anyone have any vids on her?
She do kinda have weird titties though. Like why do they hang so separately like that? I don't think I've seen another girl with titties that big whose sternum you can see in every picture because it's like a line of demarcation between the two
>>245806

I think partly because while she's not exactly skinny now (or recently), she was much much heavier a number of years ago. There are a number of pics on the internet when she was younger and she looks quite a bit heavier. Unf I'm not going to link/post them here cuz some are from high school and I'm not sure whether she was 18 or not
>>245826
I wouldn't even risk posting them, honestly. I do want to add that it just seems like she didn't completely fill out though, because it isn't like she is a small girl in the first place. Her boobs just look better nude or in a tighter bra than anything, because anything loose makes them look terrible.
>>245830
keen observation indeed. unf her tits look much better (relativelys peaking) in clothes than out. no doubt i'd love to get my hands on them a few times, but afterwards i don't think i'd find her attractive enough to continue. just my own personal preferences
>>245867
Its normal sexual attraction tends to fade when you actually get to fuck them and that goes for men and women
>>245736
Great contributions. Does anyone have any videos of her? She’s amazing
>>246730

Guys this is just spam, ignore it.

Fuck you and your affiliate links you asshole. What a cunt.
>>246707
been following her on IG for a while and sleuthing on her. i don't think there's any more out there aside from the 2 leaks we see here
>>247568
I was shocked to see those two leaks myself, so I completely agree with you that there probably isn't more out there. This is a dead thread, honestly...
>>248475
Damn, finally some I haven't seen before. thanks!

she does have massive strecth marks from when she was bigger. and looks to have awful skin. surprisingly decnet ass angle tho
>>248475
nice to see new wins but aside from them being big'uns i actually find them disgusting
>>248723
Yeah, she really does look better with clothes on. Ironically, they look a lot more filled out and bigger when she has on a bra, so that gap is super off-putting when she is topless.
>>250561
what? how as in how were the posted? acquired? or is your question regarding some of her features?