/tits/

You got to be kidding me...
Farted leaks
That's old IG pics when she had opened an account with her blonde friend.
they wanted to compile opinions on the restaurants they visited by having their meals and especially drinks offered to them. but since they are stupid, they weren't even able to say what they had eaten. )))
>>245661
From these pics I can say she had eaten for two lol
>>245664
And from that comment, I can see you love cock.
>>245669
Just. Doesn't. Follow.
>>245670
Dont worry how I got in or what I do. You will never know. Nosey ass fucking rass
these aren't rare nor leaks
Have new images of the Eifel tower leaked? If yes, could someone pay and post it here? Thank you
There are a great many missing Wendy livecams from her website days. I know they exist because I used to have them. The collections that are out there now are missing what I estimate to be at least 15 different additional hour long and longer livecam videos.

Most of those missing videos are her just talking at the camera about boring things, but they did each have about 3-5 minutes of nice busty boob content in tight t-shirts showing off her bras and cleavage. If compiled together it would be a very nice collection of "new" Wendy content for most fans.
(89 KB, 869x1200, 2dy24r6.jpg) (74 KB, 1026x1300, 10re4rf.jpg) (136 KB, 1052x1157, 67f245f.jpg)
>>245732
I have some pics from her nuked titsintops thread, mostly random stuff from her friend instagram.
W. seemed uncomfortable being on camera back then maybe bc of her weight.
(517 KB, 608x1072, IMG_0388.jpeg)
From her onlyfans or fake??
>>245763
it's her like see that lipo belly and really tiny nipples? Sad that her tits have become just average
Would be good to get photos of her early chicago partying days or even earlier
>>245780
Damn her ass is phaaaaatttt. Who is that?
>>245781 Where?..
>>245784
Islamic men have death wishes today
>>245732
We need to revive the REPORT MY POST A.S.A.P. Some white knight got it nuked...told her about it for a month of discounted onlyfans.