/tits/

Not really. This ugly broad has had plenty of threads here. Thing is her boring schtick is wearing off.
she has become enormous and has gained a lot of weight...but she still remains beautiful and very sexy!!! do you know how much it weighs now?
Any videos?
She came from the era where big tits and a thinner waist was normal. Sure her tits are much bigger now but she has a tremendous gut. Accepting the lower standard is one the reasons OF flourishes. Personally I want tits to be as big as possible which maintaining the small waist.
>>245086
>goes on a site called "bbw-chan"
>complains about women getting fat
>>245089
Sir this is tits. Not ssbbw
>>245086
The gut stuck around after her most recent pregnancy. Which was in 2019. Going by the dates on her website of the last time she had pregnant content.
>>245086
Fuck off virgin. Her waist wasn't that small to begin with anyway and she's hotter the more weight she has put on
>>245123
How am I weird for pointing that out? All I did was go to her website, look a the photoset section, and I could see that Nadine having a big belly wasn't really a thing before her most recent pregnancy. I honestly like BBWs, so I think she's still hot after her pregnancy.
Much more beautiful than before giving birth. A true Queen
>>245127
just an old fat cow dilated by many pregnancies and food. good for weirdos and simps with low standards.
It's going to burn the soul of a few of you here but a lot of people that come to tits prefer women of a more conventional weight compared to the rest of the site.
>>245131
Idk how roll royce got this new promotion.
>>245132
This might make some sense to you however to me it's nonsense.
Ok....but how much does She weight??
>>245139

She wieghs more in the stomach than she does in the tits, but if she wears a waist trainer, you'd never know!
>>245090 Then maybe go to a tits thread in a site where BBW isn't the main premise? It's not that hard. Also, you faggots are really wearing out the definition of SSBBW. Literally anything above 180 lbs. to you balding, beer-gut havers is considered SSBBW
>>245139
Probably weighs around 85-90kg, shes 163cm or 5'4".
Anyone have the video of her going down a slide topless whilst on holiday?
Anyone still got the login id for her website
i would drain my testicles so hard and so deep inside this woman 10 times a day with the force of a thousand suns .

NOT A CHANCE I PULL OUT1!one!!
samerch
;)
>>245152
>Ass phat bent over
She needs to show that big ass more often
>>245351
Lol bruddah. 1st mv tho. Good Ole days
i wonder how many hands does it take to contain just one her tit
>>246157
You knew I had your ig password lol smart smart for years you allowed it
Wait you gave me your ig password. See my bitch. Her bf didnt know all these years I had full access to her ig and she knew. Boss
Do we have a mileage velba site login too?
Milena...
Do we have a Nadine Onlyfans site login too?
>>246750
Took me a while for this one
>>246747

Nice post and thanks for sharing bro ! Does she pot any vids on her OF these days?

Also , I hope someone updates her Coomer page !
>>246748
Thats what I am talking about, thanks mister!
>>246812
Twitter comes to the rescue!
>>246919
Sucking on some side udder is the best feeling
>>247032
>Shame her coomer hasnt been updated in ages, she is at her absolute peak size atm and I am digging cow-Nadine
Indeed, she is looking awesome in her abundance! Probably she will post new stuff (hopefully soon) when she is on vacation somewhere, that seems to be the trend for when she uploads.
>>247143
poor guy. your life must be so pathetic.
>>247195
He's just horny. Leave him alone.
>>247200

with a touch of autism and incelism
>>247143
Posting 3 of these with your DNA all over it. You ought to have your prison privileges removed, ie your hands and your dick.
>>247259
>Are you kink shaming? Here?
Good observation you twat
https://t(.)me/lactomania There's a lot of content here
>>247195
>>247200
>>247258
>>247454

Can't even kink talk in here with you peps talking with stick up your ass 🤣. Pull it out before it thickens.

It's not my DNA. Credit to some dude in Imagefap for the edit.
>>247517
>It's not my DNA. Credit to some dude in Imagefap for the edit.
Not your DNA, sure about that? Cringe credit to "some dude" ie yourself.
>>247826
Wall street is holding down all stocks!!!!!
>>247824
Looks like there is potentially a new shower video
from this recent batch
>Shes this big now but they haven't been sucked on in years
We need a redo scene with Angela White. She sucked Nadine tits the best
Anybody got the log in credentials to the milena velba website
>>245069 (OP)
the real travesty is that there aren't any candid pictures of her (or abbi secraa) floating around like with Milena Velba
How is this possible?
Any news?
>>250099

Do you have the video of this?
Anyone still able to use the NJ site login from a few threads back? Seems like it's not working for me
>>250951
Yeah same. It died when Darkari started posting again.
>>251075
:( hopefully new account appears