/tits/

I can never find any leaks
just when she was starting to show nudes n sex scenes n make serious cash she goes and gets preggo and ruins it..what a stupid trailer trash girl not a surprise considering she was a stripper but so fkn stupid
God I would love to see some of pregnant content
>>245012
No, that's a reason to celebrate!
Her subscription prices are expensive and her PPVs are expensive. Bad combo for any leaks.
Awweesoommeee ty
>>245164
She has to have it on fansly because onlyfans doesn't allow lactation or pregnancy content anymore
She was on Instagram today complaining about her new baby daddy basically blaming her for getting pregnant
>>245496
Why didn't she get her tubes tied after the 3 she already had? These type of girls tend to never learn from their mistakes. Who's going to want to date her at 27 ot 28 with 4 kids
>>245518
These leaks most everyone already has. Don't act like you did something just because you got leaks from another site cheap ass
>>245523
Never had leaks.. you crazy????
>>245524
Those leaks are on simpcity.su. don't be retarded
>>245530
Only retard someone who talk shit but cant do it himself.
>>245531
I leak shit all the time on here which requires me to buy content. Did you buy these you jag off? Probably not
In the last thread she had, I was leaking her most current left and right. Never got any thank you or anyone else chipping in. So if you guys didn't get them then, too fucking bad.

She's also going to be doing lactating content on her fansly once she starts producing milk.
>>245538
I wasn’t there, but thank you
>>245538
Dude you'll never get a thank you from anyone here. They will sit their and call these girls Hors and shit and then beg for their leaked content. This site is a decent site that is unfortunately filled with the most racist cheapest mother Fuckers alive
>>245563
Posted directly below a thank you
Source: trust me bro
Had some 500 posts under lylasbigheart. Vids mostly few seconds long ones though :-/
>>245164

Holy smokes she's hot, I need some more of that content!
>>245759
Bitch is trash man. Says she has other kids but we never hear then or see them in vids. Pretty sure she lost custody if she does have kids. Now she lost another babysaddy doomed to be single for life yet lazy with the content. She can fuck all the way off.
>>246179
why do you wanna see a SWs kids?
Does anyone have her Fansly?