/tits/

Why do they look like photoshop? Or she just uses a lot of filter?
>>244301
She's actually built like that but are her photos altered? Yes to a certain extent. She's a beautiful girl but if your looking for fast replies or customs that are exactly what you asked for that's a whole different story. Her customs are cheap but it might take her a week or two to make them and you have to keep on bugging her to get it done and she's doesn't post consistently but I like the way she looks so I subbed and bought a few customs
>>244303
How is her OF I’ve thought about subbing but it is short videos with everything long needing be be purchased ?
>>244306
Their fairly short 15 to 20 seconds but she's beautiful and the body type that most guys on here like. I think her sub price is 15 a month but like I said she is open to customs and she does have ppv for sale. I think her customs start at like 25 dollars for 3 minutes but when you have her make a custom make sure its 3 minutes and not 30 seconds.
>>244310
15 Is steep to than have to pay for videos
>>244312
It's all expensive dude. Adult content in general is expensive. I've uploaded stuff on this site over the years that cost an arm and a leg to get but if you want to see a woman naked no matter if it's content or real life it's going to cost you. The only ones that sex is even remotely free for is women and animals
posting more of her content sure would be nicer than talking about it....
>>244357
Says some guy who hasn't shared a fucking thing
coom is up
>>244377
File your lien against your president. Go after personal and business properties. Fuck him. And anyone else who want it in court
>>244357

Coomer has been created and populated. Have at it.
>>244434
Sexy fat hor taking off her bra and panties while spiritual music is playing in the background. I absolutely love it!!!
These are the wisest words ever spoken on here. Amen.
>>244322
These are the wisest words ever spoken on here. Amen.
>>244322
Getting off has little to do with sex and if you need content to get of then you're doing it wrong.
My bad bro. Definitley forgot I fucked her in your room lol
>>245975
I'm sure all this in every thread here makes sense to you but to the rest of us it's very strange. Good for you though. :)
>>245976
Strange is how new rulers take over. Rome wasnt built in one day 😉
>>245977
Rome was built on super weird bullshit. It's news to me.
>>245978
Ill fuck your woman. Thats how rome was built. Again. And again.
>>245979
I don't have a woman.
I can't wait until she and all her ilk get priced out of the market by AI. You're no prize.
>>244282 (OP)
she use to strip her way all through america pre pandemic when she would visit, philly, miami, mainly buffalo/niagra since it was the closest area boardering her Canadain hometown.
>>250526
I mean how old is she? She's just now getting a car. She has a bad habit of sending customs that ares suppose to be three minutes and they end up being like not even half that and on top of that you have to bug her about it
>>250531
shes pushing 30, onlyfans was her saving grace. She’s nice by nature bc she’s canadian but she definitely has that “get one over on you” personality given her huge tits she’s had mainly her whole life, she’s used to getting her way. Don’t trip on finagling price with her, as long as she’s getting $ she’ll settle. Crazy how her ig doubled in less than a year of doing onlyfans. Her head is gonna become bigger than her tits