/tits/

(101 KB, 986x1280, CC - Bare Boobs - 52.jpg) (3.6 MB, 3024x4032, CC - Nun - 23.jpg) (154 KB, 1103x1280, CC - Meiko Shiraki - Cosplay - 3.jpg) (128 KB, 932x1280, CC - Bare Booty - 11.jpg) (727 KB, 1080x1237, CC - Bare Booty - 6.jpg)
Her last thread had gotten locked, so I started up a new one. Also, what is it with y'all complaining about her? Yeah, she does the same stuff over and over again (sometimes she'll change it up) but at least she shows off her tits, unlike other women. Let's just sit back and enjoy some big tittes, yes?
You're like a man who walks into a crowded elevator and then rips a really stinky fart. It's not that you give a shit about anybody around you, it's just that you like the smell of your own farts.

Fuck off with this shit already. Just go whack off at coomer and leave us alone will you?
>>242452 (OP)
Fuck off with this same ole boring ass bitch. Been dozens of threads here and they're all the same.
Nothing new, same old shit
>>242452 (OP)
Her last thread was locked for a good reason and all of her other threads are deleted for that same reason. She fucking sucks and is always waste of a thread. She has no content even worth begging for, so just let it go.
>>242452 (OP)
Seems like the guys hating on her are FAGGOTS.
The mods could easily delete these comments and leave the post as is.
>>242464
Or she could actually do something interesting. I'll delete this one too. I'm done seeing this bitch and the drama she brings