/tits/

>>241686 (OP)
I remember discovering her 10 years ago. A decade of disappointment. Time to move on
>>241718
Her threads die every time because they are always asking for the same shit. Original quality or not, all of her content is deplorable for the amount of time that she has been doing this. It is time to let her go and move on to better models, because she is done trying.
OMG. Look who's here. It's the same ol bullshit with the same ol whack content, whack angles, whack teases, same old photos.
Some people should really be put in retirement, they have nothing greater to offer like the South African government.
The only model that makes Freckz look like a creative dynamo.
Our Father, who art in Heaven
Kindly snap this horrible dwarf with her horrible content out of existence.
Oh boy here we go again. 🙄

Now we have to force boners. 🚶🏿‍♂️
Don't get me wrong the girls is hot, but her content is really stale and repetitive. Even when she started to show her nipples more it's been just more of the same.
i never really liked her because i thought she was trying too hard to become a cult, with her weird camera angles, her 2-bit posing, her masks and wigs and her teasing...

guess i was not the only one after all, and i don't feel i've missed much by not following her.
>>241744
It's so many ways to show nipples and she continues to insist on showing them from a down-angle. It is a shame when a "model's" clothed content is better than her "nude" content.
>>241747
Thank you for joining the club, my brother. Always happy to bemoan this woman with others that have completely grown tired of her shtick. And to think that she heavily DMCA's this garbage still and doesn't allow her name to be mentioned on many sites. She knows exactly what she is doing.
>>241686 (OP)
huge titties all in the screen and the only thing she censors is her nipples.......

Makes no sense to me smh
I think it's time to completely move on from her.
New thread, no new content.

Yeah. It's time to exhaust her for GOOD!!
Ah yes another thread to hide, great...
>>241764
Idk how jesus feel about sleeping in bed with him. Left his kids to deal with ur non sense.
It seems nuclear bomb tests need to be legalised again.
>>241784
After smelling your shit. Lol hell yeah
Her Instagram content is better than both her OnlyFans and Fansly content.
>>241785
So you spend time with your face on people's butts? So gay. 😐
>>241791
anything wrong with "gay" ?
>>241793
In general, no. Here? Just strange.
>>241793
There's a lot wrong about it being in this thread.
Meenie meenie miny moe.... Idiots fighting each other on a tits thread once more.
Oh boy... it's the overrated dwarf again.

Her content makes YungFrecks a legendary tits model.
Men and gentlemen! Welcome to the most useless thread in BBW Chan!
>>241799
it /tits/, and even worse, it's a 'chyna' thread.
no content, just bickering.
>>241803
The bickering is more entertaining than the content.
>>241804

but i'm still feeling sorry a bit for OP who came here to set a Chyna camp with the best intentions in mind, i'm sure.

>>241686 (OP)
sorry pal.
>>241805
>but i'm still feeling sorry a bit for OP who came here to set a Chyna camp with the best intentions in mind, i'm sure.
How can he expect anything else when her content is in the state it's in?
>>241805
Chyna herself doesn't have any best intentions, so anything relating to her won't have any best intention.
Oh Solomon the son of David... not this garbage thread again.
I still love her
>>241827
Her tities the size of her head lmao
(40 KB, 600x900, chyna-chase_0007_thba55e94fdcb323780.md.jpg) (41 KB, 669x899, chyna-chase_0010_thb3f30d4554920f68c.md.jpg) (39 KB, 620x899, chyna-chase_0005_thbc5054946e68634b7.md.jpg)
I don't get these people whinging... There's many girls I don't like being posted on here, and I just don't click on them...
Janet, gross. No interest.
Thotterpop drags them on the floor. No interest.
Carla OMGboobs old, gross and drags them on the floor. No interest.
Ugghh.... not again. 😑
>>241831
All good criticisms. So you're happy with the same 6 pictures over and over?
>>241835
If that's how you see it, stop coming here, simple.
Until today, no new content. 🙄

Man what a waste of administration
(939 KB, 622x639, [g]_chyna_then.png)
another form of "natural selection", i suppose :)
Day 3....

No proper content.

Somebody nuke this filthy thread.
You dudes are nuts. Chyna is hot as ever tits still huge ass still juicy and we get to see her nude all the time now.
This dumbass thread still exists? 😳
>>241915
Is it normal for cops to call out of work literally every single week? I know someone who hasnt done a full shift yet this year might have to see what the union rep thinks
This is useless.
Should just be a pinned thread at this point, it falls off just to be reborn again like a phoenix.
Dead ass thread
>>241893
Yeah...lemme know when she starts taking dick, then I'll give a shit
So you want to see the dick she takes instead of her tits
>>243049
Sounds pretty gay, my guy
The most useless thread has been unlocked... just to stay useless. 🚶🏿‍♂️
No wins, just stupid teases. Nuke this thread already.
A month has passed... no win available.
>>243067
>>243068

You hypocrites acting like you've never watched B/G content lol
>>243163
I’ve watched B/G before. Wasn’t into it. That’s why I’m here. Shit’s gay, dude
>>243166
B/G is gay?? LMFAO. You just gonna jerkoff for the rest of your life?
There's no point for this thread to exist tho.
(178 KB, 1125x1484, IMG_8592.jpeg)
Can someone post the hinata set?
😷
>>243291
You should just download another set you already have and rename the files 'hinata' and you'll be set! It'll be the same poses. You're welcome.
>>243399
Exactly! This guy gets it.
>>243399
She's probably done this.
>>243430
it's mind blowing how her fans are a bunch of technology niggers incapable to even rip a stupid mp4 file and they screen record a deformed version of it at 360p and 1 fps
>>243433
And you're a whinny scumbag.
>>243442
But at least he isn't a nigger
You people are still wasting your time, data and money for this Queen of Simps? 🙄
>>243450
You're also a scumbag for that, too.
Crazy how the most gifted girls are all dumb as fuck just trying to go for easy money. They'd be incredibly popular given a little bit of effort was put into the content
Somebody drop the Black Widow content
>>243538
Make him a rep in dc. Fuck ny
How those>>243539
How those. Tables turn. Your time now kid.
I have come to spread a message of joy
Please let's look past our differences and enjoy the big titty women that God has given us, for we live in a beautiful time where such things can be enjoyed and shared with millions around the globe.
By searching through the internet I have found 6 short vids, I hope that is enough for now

https://gofile.io/d/ZkGOHI
No Black Widow set?
>>243633
>File was not found

GODDAMNIT
holy shit here we goooooo
>>245709
She has autism. Bitch dont know how open her mouth & speak without feeling on top of everyone. Especially when entering rooms filled with people she expects to be spoken too
>>245541
Yum! I love that she’s teasing showing that pussy now
>>245747
Same. I've been waiting for this
She said on Instagram that she's been working something for a year, I don't know if it'll be on OF or Instagram, but whatever it is, I just hope it's something worthwhile.
Still nothing new? No new win? Even Black Widow content?
>>246510
She has several clips on her Coomer Party Page that are hard to download for me. Does anyone have them?
>>246510
She has like several short teases on there.*
Is her of any good at least? Dm responsive or just
Can we get wins instead of teases?
>>246740
She has plenty of wins, but nobody post them.
>>246684
does the 6th link (tease 77) have a longer version?
>>247093
I'm sure there is, but nobody hasn't posted it.
>>247366
She needs to start taking photos like this without the panties on
>>247431
Agreed. Has she posted anything new lately?
Someone had the "milky madness" videos? are some upload in thothub but they are private content
It's time we forget about her.