/tits/

>>241059
Beautiful rack yummm
(1.1 MB, 984x546, [g]_same_girl_game.png)
>clean your glasses
>open your eyes
>not the same girl
>retard
>even a toddler can see it

if you sometimes get helpful comments like that after posting some picture you thought were of the same model, you're not alone. what seems to be obvious to the horde of these condescending simps may not be that obvious to the newcomer.

example attached.
is the first girl in that collage really the same as the "bustychi" of this thread? the name and the size of her boob seem to be matching, but her face looks different (to me).
>>241307
>not the same girl
Are we not to say this now?
>>241351
guessing that was not the answer, just a poisonous remark.
I got some unseen stuff on her hit my s n a p

@ t i t t y c o l l e c t o r 7
Everyone go report REPORT MY POST on Snapchat
>>241592
Get outta here, scammer.
>>241620
Here is a good laugh. Thick bitches scared of big dick that they stock because fuck & nuts
id drain my balls so deep inside this lady. not a chance in hell i pull out
>>241954
Soujd like me. She know I wood. Lmao
>>241971
looks more of a facetime call to me. I see his camera portion on the second pic (bottom left corner)
>>241971
Of course he won’t send us a screen recording tho
>>241971
Her tits are almost as big as how much of a bitch she is, she acts like people shouldn’t look at her for only tits but she’s a massive whore and has vids of her sucking cock
>>242018
Then posts the videos tf?! Why would I care what you think about her. Stfu and post more cause that's why we're here !
I got plenty of content on ch1 she is expensive for the premium snap but it’s fire ad my s n a p

A n n o y i n g b o o b i e s 0
This is for A n n o y i n g b o o b i e s 0…Fuck outta here ain’t nobody paying you shit!!!! Either you post the video for FREE or get the fuck on I get so sick of you lame ass dudes coming on here trying SELL other people’s content
>>242027
Can’t be bothered looking for them, they were on titsintops before her thread got deleted, her tits were less than half the size as well
Might be willing to take one for the team on this one, but would like to know if it's just the same shit available for free or if there is nudity.

https://chanel-lacroix.com/
Well, there's definitely no nudity on that lame ass website she has, it's a complete waste of money
If anyone is interested. Here's the guy's Snapchat, who claims he has the actual video of her showing her boobs on videochat pictured above https://t.snapchat.com/REMOVED
>>242084
are you advertising for a scammer who is trying to make money with false promises and pirated copies?
>>242139
Can’t get the bunker link to work, resend as normal?
>>242081
It's never a waste of money to see a big boobs Goddess like her
Can someone reup that mega link that leaked with hella content of her I believe it was on tits in tops had her sucking and all
>>242358
What an L, imagine wasting your money on a random whore who doesn’t know you
>>242566
You mean like how this place runs?
>>242566

exactly, paying for naked women online when theres a plethora of free sources is a mental illness.
>>243107
And where do you think these free sources come from?
>>244380
EXPOSE THE UNION ON THE NEWS!!!! CALL THE NEWS STATION!!!!
>>244380
Wowzers not sure anyone has had such an amazing growth spurt
>>244488
Actually insane growth, please post more!

also wtf is up with her exclusive content site? shit looks like it was designed 15 years ago.
>>244539
>>244488
Holly Sh....t Oo they are MASSIVE :o she look young too, how old is she, you think guys ?
I got some custom content of her at her current size add my s n a p @ h i d d e n t a p e s 7
>>244691
In short. Led do not emit uv. You need phosphorus. Westinghouse bulbs back in the day. But yeah suck my dick.
>>244488
She's beautiful just needs to relax and enjoy her throne.
>>244794
She need to wash that shit. Im not doing it
I got her nudes at current size add my s n a p

@ t i t t y c o l l e c t o r 7
OMG MORE PLEASE
He got her at current size that shit fire content bro on snap
>>245268
She’s so huge. Like Chioma but even bigger. Can’t wait to see her fully nude
>>245679
Anybody got her sets?
I’m just trying to figure out why no one leaks her videos?? I’m pretty sure it has to be something out there on her by now, other than her non nude videos from her website, her IG and TikTok or those old videos when her tits were smaller…I mean theirs been plenty of leaks on Chioma, BustyVillian, and other massive titty African girls so idk why guys keep holding back on Big Chi?
>>245751
Go pay for it or find some and share it then
How bout go pay for a dick in your ass, now go share that
That titty collector guy on snap above has content and vids
>>245776
Such language while working from home sir
>>241971
And she showed them with her face, not like Chioma Lovv lol
Well sounds like you’ve made a few purchases care to bless the thread with anything?
robsonlicarcorrea@gmail.com
i have her old content, does anyone wanna trade for her new stuff? never before seen
(412 KB, 1125x2046, IMG_6189.jpeg)
Does anyone have the 1st fully nude selfie apparently it’s sold out
>>246228
Putting a limit on digital goods... e-thottery reaching triple-A game publisher levels of dumb.
Good shit bro...both pictures her back is turned does she have any pictures in that set facing the camera?
>>246724
such a great tits but shitty content. not worth spending such $$$. thats sad!
thanks for posting bro
Here is a comp from her paid content at chanel lacroix, nothing from the "special shop" where a single video is 80 bucks... All clips in comp are similar to what you can find for free on tiktok, except for the last. Another case of too much close up. https://gofile.io/d/X2P65W
Everything new excuses for no sex. But fuck someone else youre a cheater. Happy friday.
What do you have bro I have one of her nudes from her site the sold out picture let’s swap
>>246953
You don’t have any videos
C'mon guys theirs got to be some current topless content of her out there somewhere
I got her at current size nude money really talks with her hit my s n a p @ t i t t y c o l l e c t o r 7
Add my s n a p @ T i t t y c o l l e c t o r 7 if u want the link to her content she watches this forum