/tits/

(423 KB, 329x892, [g]_wrong_path.png)
>>240262 >>240266
she's been teasing for years, not exposing her state-secret-breasts. so she needs to be gently "punished" with bad fakes. :)
>>240274
people who pay for this shit are really stupid. it's full of filters, we see nothing, no boobs at all and diet killed her body. fuck you nina!!
(1.7 MB, 1198x778, [g]_tired.png)
sad to see she's falling. i wonder if she still likes to do what she does now, or if it's just about the money.
she is still as pretentious, unpleasant and without respect for her fans. she hasn't understood that she definitely has to show her breasts. she is the queen of nothing.
>>240313
there's only so much teasing i'm willing to take. personally i've abandoned her quite a while ago. i don't care if she ever shows anything.

and taken from the decline of content quality i guess that many ex-followers already did the same.
The queen of nothing is Wendy Fiore. Her fans are dumber than a bag of bricks
>>240313

maybe it was a stunt to find rich connoisseur and that's all
>>240395
They all do this for money and to find a rich man. It's undeniable. But she has to show her tits and stop taking her fans for a wallet by showing shit and teasing. Go Xenia, show your huge tits .
>>240397
she doesn't have "huge tits" now, just empty saggy breast
>>240399
I don't know. I have never seen them. she must really decide to show them off now before they will be fuckin saggy and ugly and her ass will be huger.
>>240397
Not all of them but it looks like this one did and now she's priced herself out of the market. Not that it matters. We've seen them already
>>240399
It was bigger earlier (
HAHAHAHAHA
I hate this pretentious no show cunt.
>>240469
before the trauma hits you: on every thread/post you have the HIDE button.
>>240475
Or delete the thread.
exorbitant price, very few updates, no topless and unbearable. Her onlyfans is really a big shit. now she has to show herself naked or else she has to retire.
She does Ewa style. Just teasing.she has not realised that she is a fuckin cow
>>241979
No AI
She has told that she will HC movie soon. She is like Mady gio. So teasing and then so dirty.
>>241984
incredible. how was the show?
>>241987
idk. itโ€™s a big production that will pay for the stage. it will be a threesome.
We want any uncensored picture or real video of her. Not time for stupid fake AI speculations. We know, that she's not so easy to jump for hardcore or topless like Inna and another Russian or Ukrainian ladies.
>>242048
"We"... you will not talk for the forum. represent yourself.
>>242049
It's your problem, if u accept stupid AI or another fakes pictures here.
(512 KB, 1001x247, [g]_break.png)
>>242053
sounds logical. by looking at AI, people will start talking as "we"...
Ok kid, a forum about a model. So logical use AI pictures. And start a discussion about WE n I. Who the next, class of English verbs? LOL LMAO!!!!!
please
(743 KB, 1078x1564, Xqof0240305_150022.jpg)
She's getting older and her tits are sagging but she still deserves to be fucked like a slut.
>>242481
Do you have more pics or vids ?
>>242484
No i have just found that one. ( one of her suscribers said she doesn't show anything. she teases again and again. (
>>242481
using photoshop is an art. here, it's a disaster
the uber-rich douche bags that she used to mess with probably kicked her to the curb for a newer, younger 'model"

that's why she came back...she's desperate. it's not like she has discernible talent
(179 KB, 955x1442, Xq308-121637.jpg)
Always teasing. She will never show her fuckin huge tits. (
>>242687
they are not huge anymore
still very fuckable imo
(698 KB, 663x751, [g]_past.png) (3.2 MB, 3000x2250, IMG_5103.jpg)
>>242770
yes, i hope she'll stop gracefully, in time before her last fan goes senile. :-D just kidding.
>>242772
Thx . Do you have more ?
>>242772
Can we say that she finally showed her boobs?
>>242776
not for me. apparently she keeps teasing with see-through clothes. she has to show more.
>>242777
Jealous women with no ass or hips have arrived.
>>242778
The jealous women with no hips and ass always desire to see more.
>>242841
She is pretty but not so hot like earlier
Always teasing sadly but wtf she's hot.
Coomer
>>243973
But I still here must be good.
>>243976
U fuckin with godzilla. Come test. Bet it get shut down before it start
>>243973
I haven't found her on coomer (
>>244587
Ass look nice and phat bent over the tub.
You idiot, post a link or what are these photos for? This is a site not for advertising
(2.1 MB, 368x654, Xqstorydance1.gif)
Her last story on IG. Good lord she makes no sense. No man gives a fuck about that. And she still claims to be a sexy busty model. WTF
She told me so will show tits for $600...anyone willing??
>>245911
lol )))
prove it. take a screenshot to prove she wrote that.
(8.4 MB, 438x640, XQ033235.gif)
Nothing more. Just teasing as always. And so unbearable, unpleasant. she should be called Xenia the Witch. She surpasses her friend Ewa.
Ngl i did bought hers its pretty stupid she doesn't she her tits at all but u can see her tits which are only see through and her contents her highly expinsive
Is it me or did her ass looked bigger than usual?
I just wanted to go to the car show I got excuses. Same drive same walk to me.
>>246124
It's not you. She has a huge ass. That's why she often has the camera above.
>>246090
You idiot, I already told you, this is not a site intended for advertising. Place the video link encrypted.
Is there more of her?
I guess
Damn her breast did really sagged but her ass is huge and she very much fuckable imo
>>246579

They seemed bigger because she left the bra under her breasts to give them volume. It's like when models play with the position and wide angle of the camera. ;)
>>246615 call the cops if they show up thats it. Lol
Cinco
Is there any more of her that we havent seen??
(718 KB, 1049x1630, Xq11623y.jpg)
Just a pic i have found. The guy has said that she has not shown more. (
Since her breast are sagging now her only way is to show her ass does anyone have anymore of her
Has there been anymore of her
>>248113
she shows nothing and financially scams her fans. What more do you want ?