/tits/

erk
>>239031 My god they are huge, do you have any more, she got massive nipples as well
>>239034
Hella photo shopping skills.
>>239038
Kid isnt even mine idk who that boy is
She has sextapes right?
>>239038
People are always saying she morphs her photos, which she may. But they're still pretty huge regardless.
>>239180
My kids dont know you. Millions of ppl out their who want to die to have your opportunity. Fuck off cock sucker mother fucker
>>239136
>titty model sex tape
>it's her getting railed from behind for 2 min and you never see a titty

Many such cases
>>239334
She's gonna break his dick lol
(50 KB, 138x240, [g]_lowres.png)
>>239339
sadly another low res video of 138x240 pixels.
original size attached.
>>239038
>>239180
Nah, I'm convinced she stuffs. I know it sounds crazy, but if you look at the size of her breasts in tiktok videos compared to their true size when she's topless it looks like they're two different people.
this woman makes the most boring content possible
Nice tits she’s an ugly massive bimbo whore who probably stuffs while pretending to be completely real
>>239030 (OP)
Anyone jacking off over this may as well use AI.
Almost perfect in my eyes
>>241360
If your blind just say that
>>241360
Tf is wrong with u? She’s an ugly whore with disgusting tattoos. Only good thing about her is big tits
>>241543
Do the tattoos scare you, old timer? This ain’t Sunday church, you fucking fossil. The future is now, old man! Get with the program!
>>241550
keep it civil.
since you came up with that argument, maybe you can elaborate in which way tattoos seem like "the future" or "scary" to you.
>>241551
He’s fucking with you. He used a malcolm in the middle quote and everything
(406 KB, 639x436, there_there.png)
>>241568
the autist in me is triggered by the malcolm.
must calm down with boooobies. :)
>>241550
They’re ugly asf, genuinely revolting, u sound retarded, don’t care about what era it is, they’re just very ugly
>>241568
Oh shit nvm, anyway they’re ugly asf
Agreed, tats are just trashy.
this tattoo discussion seems to be a bit slow.

more tattoo action in this thread: >>>/bbw/148826
I’m fucking her soon
>>242083
a courageous step. thank you for volunteering.
>>242086
Gonna be worth it I hope!
>>242083
she in syd? wouldn't hitting it either
1500 USD overnight
>>242581
did u contact her thru insta?
yes
>>242586
How I keep doing her for to us tour and she never replies?! For 1500 id definitely pay that to have my way wit her overnight! How did u do her on Instagram???
>>242920
don't get your hopes up mate, she's probably flooded with requests that all sound the same. US customs probably won't even let her in, and she's not doing any refunds, so it'll probably be a scam for most.
>>243393
She's turning herself into a globe trotting international prostitute. No thanks.
>>242083
requesting a testimonial from anon, other places are claiming that she's scamming and just taking deposits and double-booking without intentions of meeting.
>>244064
Where have you seen this? I have booked her. I can refund on PayPal and get my money back but I need to know now
>>244277
Dude if your that unsure get your money back
>>244277
aussies on another board confirmed she had booked them for the same day, and no showed both of them. one guy said she offered him a refund but never paid it. no one can confirm that she has ever met with them, and the tour abroad is almost certainly bogus

right in the middle of booking her tours she claimed on her backup IG that her main was hacked and that the hacker was sending weird links to people (no one who booked/messaged with her could validate that fictitious hacking/messages occurred), she posted a video saying her account was miraculously recovered a day later.

last week she posted that her tour was sold out, then a couple of days later she re-opened booking for like a dozen cities, again accepting deposits for dates that others had already booked.

If you have the opportunity to get a refund, try to have some post-nut clarity and do it yesterday.
She is supposedly in America right now…any updates?
>>246145
Gents - I can confirm she is just a spam!!
I have paid $100 bucks to book her time here in states back in March when she opened her tour plans, but here we are she is not responding to IG, email or whatsapp. Working with Paypal to see if there's a way to get my money back but I have my hopes very low.

Lesson learned and please everyone stay alert from such scammers
(153 KB, 1013x1800, misspamme~story~3363283403452080844~1.jpg)
to recap:

-swindled a fuckton of dudes out of deposits ranging from $100-$500, never met any of them
-posted a plane photo to suggest she was leaving the country, but never actually left
-currently pretending she's cancelling due to a mental health assassin

What a crook. Sorry to anyone that fell for it