/tits/

But what does it matter. She's a fucking retard who will never show anything and has garbage content?
(740 KB, 490x829, [g]_essential_YF.png) (521 KB, 394x708, [g]_one_highlight_the_maid.png)
>>238574 (OP) >>238576
for a while i hoped she'd start using her potential, but she doesn't seem to be sharp enough.

so, the only "highlight" that i recall was the french maid video where she actually showed some creativity and flirting.

the rest is an endless stream of teasing, never showing her state-secret boobs entirely, just pretending. this has been boring for a while now.
Where's that one candid side shot of her where the nipple peeked out? Or was that fake?
Truly a funny world we live in where someone who barely gives anything can still have people dumping cash on them.
This girl and TallyBerry are why this site should institute a "do not post" policy or something. These girls are wasted threads every single time and will not get any better.
>>238599
U cant throw your power at your place of employment so you try it here.
The sexual frustration she inflicts on people is endlessly amusing
She could be a legend with a pair like this, instead she chose to be a fucking pseudo prude with garbage clothed content.
And you guys who give attention to this bitch contribute with this.
Let her be forgotten, for god's sake.
>>238574 (OP)

where's the high res xmas pics? those are hella grainy
>>238627
Ill show you a hurricane in side. Fucking vicious
I can guarantee you she’s selling nudes for exorbitantly high prices. You really don’t understand the degeneracy of a simp until you see an OF girls inbox. Probably does very expensive customs and nothing ever gets leaked because only mega simps are going to pay for them.
Post new vido now
>>238648
the problem is not to find prostitutes. the problem is just to find enough money.
Amazing boobs ruined with a stupid tattoo
>>238657
girls with tattoos and piercings are not very smart you know
>>238659
Probably the bad taste is a sample of low intelligence
>>238657
Agreed and unfortunately there’s so many of them, they ruin their bodies fucking retards
Fully topless or not, I wish she would fondle and grope her tits more often. She's already standing further away from the camera so hopefully she starts to do more in her videos as well.
>>238599
No. A containment thread is much better than an outright DNP for these models. It helped clean up all the Boberry obsession spam over in /ssbbw/.
>>238648
We should all pool our money together and test this out. Then when it finally does leak she can either quit or stop being so stuck up about her fat fucking tits
>>238689
maybe interesting as a "fact check".

but i wouldn't send my money. if she'd really be selling overpriced content, this would only corrupt her more. she'll not tease me into buying anything from her.

like the old bbw-chan motto: "post or gtfo" :)
>>238682
I hate tattoos so much. If I could, I would ban them
Word is that she wears pasties all the time. What a fucking retarded weirdo.
>>238695
And all the piercings. Every idiot now has a bunch of shit in their nose, or look like cattle with septum piercings, or pierce their nipples etc. If you have epic natural breasts it should literally be illegal to pierce them. Like slapping God in the face. Lol.
(229 KB, 982x823, [g]_she_doesnt_want_to_show.png)
>>238808
then again, maybe nothing of value is lost:
- she doesn't want to show
- he doesn't want to share
- we don't need to know

thanks for the preview though ;-)
>>238829
legit covered the freckles. her name sake
>>238835
She didnt involve you in any purchases but want you to pay up? When where on what planet will any MAN be dumb enough to do that. 😭🚫🤣🤣😭🤣😭🚫🚫🚫🤣🚫🤣🚫🤣🚫🚫🤣🤣🚫🚫
>>238835
feel free, but don't point it towards me.
never paying a cent to any of these girls but you guys are retarded for drawing a line strictly at (not) showing nipples when girls like frecks could make golden content by being as suggestive as possible with tight shirts/tanks/sweaters/etc

would probably be much easier to convince girls like these to keep the clothes on, drop the pasties & jiggle away instead of showing it all off, but occidentals would never think outside of the box like this
>>238847
Very low IQ encouraging people to quit spending their money on a busty potentially nude babe.
>>238574 (OP)
Why are these threads allowed to blossom? It's always fighting over almost no and awful content. Wendy is a 20 year tease but at least somewhat titilating.
>>238852
looking forward to your valuable contributions.
>>238808
Jesus Christ I hate how they mix their fucking everyday social media insecurities into their content, step two fucking feet away from the camera you dumb fuck this isn't a profile picture
>>238657
You'd really have to be some kind of a fucking idiot to get a tattoo on your tits
>>238903
My god you are a sad, sad man
>>238657 yo shut the fuck up crying about a tattoo.
(1.4 MB, 1659x583, [g]_insight.png)
attached: some actual self-assessment from her social media.

>>238904
no, i'm not your god.
thanks for your attempt to cheer me up though.
>>238903
You post morphs too? You fag.
What a fucking joke. The lilith thread is locked and this clown show burps and farts on. Mods are next to useless.
>>238914
I'll do exactly what I like and you'll have no power over my posting here. Understand?
>>238657
Lol I know. If she controlled herself and didn't get retarded tats especially that awful chest tat, she could probably have been snatched up by some guy worth 10s of millions and who looks decent. She had a meal ticket to the easy life and instead she's now confirmed trashy for life. She needs a better camera, cause she's gonna be doing these onlyfans crap for a long time to pay the bills. Silly
Does this girl have legs cause I'm pretty sure I've never seen a picture of them
>>238576 You call retarded and say her content is garbage but you're still here for the same reason as the rest of us and still would check for her shit too so stfu fucking idiot.
Durrrrrrrrrrr.
(1.3 MB, 767x791, [g]_yungstiltz.png)
>>239002
she used to have something similar to legs.
but maybe they're gone, due to severe Socialmediasis.

>>239003
probably true. those remaining here are bound to her two wasted talents.
The incel energy in here is strong.
>>238865
>Implying you could contribute anything of value from her to begin with
>>239008
Honestly not as fat as I thought she'd be under those hogs
>>239003
It's almost like the same obsessed moron keeps making this thread and people check it out because they assume he has something new to post and then get pissed and rant because he's just posting the same shit as always
>>239035
can you contribute something of value from her?

if she had anything to offer than what we've already gone through, it would've leaked long ago. but it's just trash in trash out.
(1.4 MB, 1659x583, [g]_insight.png)
>>239036
on her social shoutout she mentioned alcoholism and overeating. maybe she feels 'too fat' by now and does only show what's necessary to keep her audience teased.
>>239042
Or maybe, just maybe, she's using self-deprecating humor and you're reading way too much into this.
You guys just can't leave this chick alone. You've seen nothing, and you still give her money for trash content. The simps outnumber us, boys. smfh
(20 KB, 474x315, zcu801bh4s871.jpg) (321 KB, 652x528, [g]_sliding_off.png)
>>239062

>You guys just can't leave this chick alone
not a simp here, so i for one can 'leave britney alone' easily.

>You've seen nothing
i agree, nothing new coming from that corner. we've established that.

>you still give her money for trash content
maybe the fanbois will come to the conclusion that two big hidden bumps in some obscure clips will not suffice.

we'll see where this thread is headed, but considering the lack of actual content, i'd say: steeply south.
>>239008
God she's perfect. More tit than those 3 combined, she probably had enough tit for 10 average women.
A good non-nude creator is fine but hers is getting bland
How much do you think it would take for her to show them?
>>239142
Enough money to where she doesn't have to be on camera at all anymore. 😂😂 She will retire completely before she shows nipples or even her full body.
Anyone got new videos? Ideally the sailor and mermaid ones?
as far as I´m concerned she can go FHS
>>239240
Honestly sounds pretty smart to me. lol!
one day, BR! it is written.
>>238574 (OP)
>Has gotten bigger and better in just 2 years
"Better' how exactly? I'm just seeing the same old lazy shit as always
I'm fine with the non-nude, but her content could be much more creative. I would probably rather her just be active on her instagram posting lots of public candids hanging out with her friends and partying. Or making silly youtube videos showcasing her body.
Sometimes I don't know who's contents at worst, freckz or mandadawns
>>239383
>gotta be something
on a thread about Freckz? doubtful.

also, use the Begging Thread instead
>>239383
This is a fake account, that girl is Sadie Stone and she is a minor
I know what's going to break first. Some simps bank account.
I know what's going to break first....some simps bank account.
>>239373
Missy uses angles and closeups to make her breasts look much, much bigger. She has enormous boobs, but they are not three times bigger than her own head irl.
>>239373
Mandadawn, her tits are so huge, but her content is so absolutely garbage yet on kemono I can see that there’s some absolute troglodyte simps that still pay for it and it ridiculous she gets away with it, especially when u can see it for free in that site, she doesn’t even show her face, barely ever her full body except clothed, she only shows cleavage
>>240488
>>239375
>>240461
Tbf at least MD got them out a couple times and made that sex tape before she started scamming. YF has only ever been a scammer
>>238878

A majority of these people could seriously show of the goods with just a few steps away from the camera. I'm sure other people have said this, and I'm just as sure that they are being ignored.
>>240559
Yungfreckz is definitely one of those people ignoring them
(569 KB, 479x686, [g]_some_viewers.png)
she might be boring, not delivering, repeating herself, etc. but she surely has the power to polarize. that floats her buoys.
>>240581
Geesh that's a lot of tittie meat
>>240587
Do you do after dinner speaking?
>>240559
Yea, honestly wouldn't mind the fairly tame content if she just fucking took a step back so we could see her from the waist up lmao.
Anyone have anything recent from m@nd@d@wn with her face?
>>239469
So what was the payoff for this?
>>241244
These women are wiser than the simps, they know (from life experience) that once a lot of guys see the gut that comes with the tits they are out
>>241341
ryan allen is a king! and ryan allen is still masturbating everyday with pix and maybe vids.
>>241344
I would give anything to see the absolute mid mans got for 5k
(119 KB, 595x594, ee5bb8dbf36dae67bf41ee93e31458efa0bb08e7f763753615580d223520ce8d.jpg) (165 KB, 623x621, 7701c9311c445673c5d49b9c7ad309f4899434a234aa56d7462b3b7194e831c6.jpg) (13 KB, 150x150, 1521c4149dafcba14608ac48332c03d1718022a693b2e904c89af5654224d84c.jpg) (26 KB, 749x506, 5ced67576dffd5f282f2c00a4086fd414d3ac29fbe9bcb4ceb52c0ddbd72bf93.jpg) (271 KB, 1284x2769, 0fa3b3882c8775e1a6ee71775933a4febee682fe5fd6c66271545c6540d0984e.jpg)
>>241341
>>241420
I wonder if the $5000 one is related to these?
(879 KB, 1058x600, [g]_DIY_Missy_example.png)
>>241422
for 5k you get the DIY Missy kit, containing
- three balloons (2 large, 1 small)
- a bundle of straw
- a waterproof felt-tip pen
- one tube of glue
- one wooden stick

1. fill the two large balloons with water
2. stuff the small ballon with straw
3. glue the rest of the straw to the outside of the balloon
4. glue all balloons to the wooden stick, the small one on top, the large ones below on each side
5. use the pen to draw mouth, nose and dead eyes to the small balloon

6. lock the door and have fun
(879 KB, 1058x600, [g]_DIY_Missy_example.png) (300 KB, 756x275, __1.png)
>>241422
for 5k you get the DIY Missy kit, containing
- three balloons (2 large, 1 small)
- a large bundle of straw
- a waterproof felt-tip pen
- one tube of glue
- one wooden stick

1. completely fill the two large balloons with water
2. stuff the small balloon with some of the straw
3. glue the rest of the straw to the outside of the small balloon
4. glue all balloons to the wooden stick. the small one on top, the large ones below on each side
5. use the pen to draw mouth, nose and dead eyes to the small balloon. try your favorite dumb looking expression.

6. lock the door and have fun
5K for pix... people are crazy
>>241422 >>241422
For $5k you got every picture she ever took for Patreon & Onlyfans personally sent in a Dropbox along with 10 videos. The 10 videos aren't anything over 2 minutues. Oh shit I almost forgot most importantly you get a Thank You and a emoji kiss from Missy. 😂
>>241341
"waaah waaah waaah, you're a simp for saying that girl is pretty!"

"waaah waaah waaah, you're a simp for giving a girl 10$ for mid content instead of threatening her with violence!"

you idiots, you troglodytes! no, >>241341 THAT'S a simp. lmao Ryan. what a king.
(560 KB, 775x460, course.png)
of course she's pretty. a bit dull, maybe, but she has pretty attributes, hidden there.
(563 KB, 940x558, 21yVoEGX.png)
Found this not sure if legit or shopped
She said she’d post a vid if tips went over $200. It met the goal and she uploaded the vid.

The vid was about 6 seconds long.
>>241846
Yes this is shopped, you can tell because the blue vien they used to blend further into the area is more disorted than it would be, if that actually led right next to her areola and nipple. Looks great from a thumbnail view though.
>>242020
Definitely AI, her freckles aren't as pronounced.
She really needs to look at her competition. LylasBigHeart is her same size yet offers much more explicit and interesting material.
>>242093
She's a hick so she'll never be competitive. Freckz has no aspirations because the money is paramount to anything else and she's making enough bank to coast on by. Lyla at least makes you feel like she gives a rats ass about making content worth buying.
>>242137
Don't compare them. One has 10 children the other hasn't even shown a nipple online. No one compares to freckz at this point she's like the best Xmas present yet it's the same socks from granny everytime.
>>242214
A pair of socks is actually useable for Christmas. Frecks is a Chinese gift box with 10 miniature boxes in it and the final one is a lump of coal and a note saying "fuck you, you get nothing".
>>242214
The best kind of present is one you can open. Freckz doesn't even give us properly framed shots of herself.
>>242214
I don't think she had 10 kids but I know she has atleast 4
>>238676
I get what you're saying, but we're here to look at her tits. Not wonder if she could pass the bar exam.

At the same time every other picture of her on social media, thats not websites like this, are her at the pub and answering questions very dismissively. If it turns out she was a party girl to the extreme I wouldn't be surprised.
(152 KB, 1268x538, 67dtych.png)
Most interesting thing in a while.
>>242918
Fuck it I'll take the plunge if anyone can find out exactly how pricey "pretty pricey" is
>>242918
if you paying for this dont count on nudes of her, ever! if you guys love pasties keep buying, good luck!
>>242956
shes never gonna do nudes bro, its been years at this point
Has she hitched up with a guy?
>>243055
When they start hanging lower she will.
>>243397
how much lower do they have to go, already lower than her belly button lmao
>>243476
They'll be down to her shins by the time she gets desperate enough to show a nipple
Does anybody have any of her other pastie vids besides the seashell one
>>242137
You don't know what hick means
>>244583
I'm 99% positive that he meant to say "hack" instead.
>>244583
>>244921
Whether he meant to say it or not she is kind of a hick. She and her friends give off very strong white trash vibes
>>244921
"A" and "I" aren't close enough to make that mistake.

It would have been easier and clearer to call her white trash instead of a hick.
>>244924
Oh yeah, most definitely. She is clearly both though, and based on the context of the sentence, I assume that he meant hack. Either one could fit there, honestly.
>>244923
Something has been off about this girl for a long time in my opinion. You summed up my feelings perfectly. Her and her sisters content scream "country living"...
I came across this freckz letting her boobs hang with heart ❤ pasties on does anyone know if there's a longer version of it or just this short version
https://gofile.io/d/EDwJxz
>>246155
Aww thanks for the answer I thought it might have been like the mermaid pasties video that is 2:05 because I've only seen the shorter version of it. And I also came across the cake frosting on freckz boobs it lasts 2:25
>>246156
I didn't know that the mermaid video was over 2 minutes. But there are more than a few videos that haven't been posted so hopefully someone will share the full mermaid video along with the other ones.
>>246156
I hope someone posts the full version of her videos.
>>246437
Well, Christmas came early.

Thank you for posting these.
>>246443
$1 million cash in the duffle bag fuck your 9-5
>>246443
Your welcome and happy to share and help out
>>246501
Not a problem and your welcome
Was there ever a hot tub video or were those just pictures?