/tits/

(137 KB, 1410x770, GEPJtbkWgAEFJh1.jpg)
She's at that point in her career where she has to lie to get subs. Newsflash she isn't taking her OF 'more seriously' she's just not getting the money she used to get.
If she doesn't plan on showing nipples before March, she might as well go back into hiatus. Her content is DOA until she takes that step. Even Tr3nity showed hers on video, albeit really overpriced. She needs to follow suit.
100% The teasing will continue all year, it's frustrating how her biggest fans don't realize if they just stopped paying for a bit she'll be forced to up her content.. But they just can't help themselves and cave everytime
The coal burner again
>>237879
damm t!tfuck!ng a flower vase now thats a new 1 lol
>>237885
Bbwcham user trying not to be woke
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9hdHFrdkk=

Lucoa BigTits
>>237876 (OP)
She's a beautiful girl but her content isn't very good and iam pretty sure alot of people have already told her that
>>237901
Plenty of people at this point told her to do hardcore and nudes, or even other fetish content that would help her image and income but she just doesn't want to do it. The thing that annoys me the most is the ' Taking Onlyfans more seriously this year' part which implies she hasn't been taking it seriously at all until now. Which is obvious but I didn't think she'd actually say it.
>>237889
How the fuck is someone calling out YOUR blatant racism being woke? You fucking retard. Take accountability you piece of white trash...
she can burn coal or bake bread idc just post that shit
>>237909
Nigga dark meat & white chocoate very friends where is polo
>>237907
She's doesn't even have to do hardcore just nudes would be great. a shower scene, bikini try on anything but honestly I don't give a shit what she does iam not subbed to her and I won't sub either. Why do threads of her always show up 15 times a year?
>>237908
You call me a racist and then you call me "white trash." What a coherent ape with a shit color
>>237914
Stop shooting up places and killing innocents. Mental pale pink pigs
Why do you guys keep making these???
(122 KB, 1334x665, F-rwBkMXIAAqw4i.jpeg.jpg)
>>237915
Niggers are 13% of the US population and you commit more than half of the country's crimes, a much higher proportion than the crimes of other races. White people have a nice color and don't look like pigs, but it is a fact that you niggers look like apes and have the color of shit and the lowest iq
(106 KB, 960x757, IMG_4421.JPG)
>>237920
Ur the fucking retard being triggered on a thread about tits u retarded pig birdshit skin, roasting under the sun, I hope you don’t shoot a school or supermarket
>>237920
Being white doesn't save you from being an ugly racist bitch with a brain the size of a popcorn kernel. You are upset with a woman for having a black boyfriend while you sit in the comfort of your dark basement worried about women that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You are a pathetic excuse of life that has been told that you are special because of you think being white will save you, while no one gives a single fuck about you. Go to your people that act superior but are the salt of the earth and leave this girl alone. She has worse problems than being with a black man, but you don't see that because you are a simple fuck.