/tits/

>>237714 (OP)
So I haven’t followed in over year, she basically has extremely minor nip slips but never any wins. But she is absolutely massive her tits are out of this world - hoping something changes she is amazing
What's her name because monique j isn't specific enough
Monique cooper
Any updates guys
she was in the benchwarmers
Sh have an OF? Can't find it.
Last time I checked, she didn't do full topless but had only a couple of see-through shoots and a few nip slips in some videos. And she was letting her nips slip a lot less in the most recent videos. If she's doing real topless now, it's a pretty recent thing. Knowing her videos, the "topless" video will show her covering her boobs for several minutes and only showing her nipples for a couple of seconds before she covers them again. Her stuff is mostly just teasing garbage like that.
she is hot
>>238723 CALLING ALL PROTRUDING BOOTIES. Come fourth.
>>238109 You actually got topless content from her? She’s pretty conservative from my conversations with her.
(532 KB, 2720x4716, 1707560298731.jpg)
So fuckin huge... i wonder what's her bra size.
>>240281
Thx dude. That's a recent video ?
>>240283
Nah I’ve had it since 2022, found it in the archives
(6.0 MB, 394x640, Mj240213__1.gif)
She has always fuckin filters on her face.
>>240588 Agreed. The filters are so dumb. Did she send this video out via PPV or was it a custom? Just curious what she charged since her content is so tame.
Are women more or less coomer worthy when they don’t post nudes?
I have asked her. Two minutes full topless and dildo 50$ . She is actually M-cup.