/tits/

>>237540

Milk does a body good, bitch.
preggo and milking fans = weirdos!
>>237571
Oh look it's this autist again
>>237579
Oh look it's this twisted weirdo again
Check out her TitsinTops thread, whole bunch of stuff over there.
>>237571
Ever think your kink might be considered weird to people? You see where you are don't you?
You mean to tell me that when(of course if[a very big IF]) you knock up your wife and she’s a marauding fanatic for your sex that you’re not going to be sucking on her exploding body including tits?
Wtf is wrong with YOU?!?!
Here is some older stuff of her for OP - MEGA OF MICKY MILK CONTNET

https://mega.nz/folder/pilBRI7Q#0-zZebqbZHfQI7FKY_35Uw

Imagine being on a giant tit thread for curvy women and NOT ENJOY SUCKING ON TITS! So you like to look at but not use them?

This sounds like a jealous pregnant-envy trans troll on here judging everyone’s “kinks”-SHM. It is natural for woman and men to be attracted to this type of stuff if they are a breeder (even if we don’t want to have kids). Go fuck a prego or lactating chick and tell me its not awesome, because it is!

Many women get even more horny during pregnancy. Lots of virgin talk on this thread...funny on a BBW board and you don’t even realize BIOLOGICALLY the reason you like thicc is because it more “breedable.” Pregnancy & postpartum changes like the swollen ass, swollen tits, smooth glowing skin, faster growing shinier hair, arched back, larger darker nips etc, SURE are meant to signify to the baby its mother but they are also Biologically and hormonally attract breeding straight males to stick around. All the shit men usually find hot in NOT pregnant girls, big ass, big tits, nice hips, long hair, good skin, is because we are deep down biologically compelled to procreate and to be successful at that. To me anything outside of that would be the fetishists or the “kink” at least for a straight person. No judgment, to each their own tastes. I just cannot understand personally how there are fans of BBW women that are “sickened by breeder kinks.” Ass fucking backwards.

Also, it has nothing to do with the actual baby or kids, or pedo shit, nor mother or father issues. I argue that if you’re a “straight male” and you are repulsed by this stuff; then maybe you aren’t meant to breed and aren’t as straight as you might think you are. Again, no judgment from me, the other users calling out “kinks” are so fucked up that they don’t realize how stupid they sound. You are too immature or repressed to accept your cranial sexual desires deep down because well someone else will think its gross.

Got that out my head, so ENJOY more Micky AND all the milk and prego content I have of her’s…..she seems to enjoy the milk and shooting pregnant more than most models do. Constantly showing her own and always eager to drink from another milf. I love to see that in a woman enjoying EVERY aspect of her body.