/tits/

(39 KB, 1300x731, IMG_0986.webp)
BIG WIN Trump 2024
>>237441 (OP)
Yäk. Good by democracy, "welcome" dictator. Wouldn't expect to see this day to come US.
BUT elections are not yet held. Be prepared yourself 😀🙃🙂🙏
>>237442
Yeah it was the Iowa caucus. Everyone knew he was going to win that but iam pretty sure he will lose the presidency. Sorry to burst your bubble
What the fuck does this have to do with tits?
>>237446
Nothing. Some moron gets too excited...for nothing.
Can y'all at least keep politics off my favorite fetish site, stupid motherfuckers.
Nah where the tits at?
>>237442
You and your entire family are going the fuck back. The White man is back baby.
Finish my walll. Make America Great again!
Cucks unhinged
Grab them right on the pussy !
We come here for the titties that’s what truly unites us. Fuck the political shit
ONLY THING BIG COMING TO YOU IS A BIG CACK IN AND AROUND UR ASS U TRUMP HOMO
>>237473
I already have cack in my ass.
To be honest us Brits view Trump as one of the biggest tits in the world
>>237485
We did a nice war to not be worried about your opinions. Y’all lost biggly
>>237451
If I have to contend with a 80 post thread about a reduction then you can surely chew on this shit.
>>237498
I chew on bosses for breakfast bitch
>>237446
He's got quite a set of hangers.
>>237473
biden dick suxker i see
Fuck USA
Bunch of fucking wierd ass motherfuckers shooting schools, malls and shit, like all the fucking time.
And they dont know what the fuck a woman is
I don’t get it. Where are Donald Trump’s tits?
The only thing that grinds my gears about this fat orange retard is the dumb ass Boomers and Tucker Carlson saying stupid shit like "They won't let him become the president they're gonna have to JFK him!" As if he 1) wasn't already the president and 2) the swamp creatures who had no problem putting him in the cuck shed last time wouldn't be able to do it again? It's like stop it! He's not Jesus!!!
Biden, Trump, Clinton, Obama, Bush...

They're all pigs...

Fuck'em

I want pron not no damn politics..
So excited to see the biggest pair of boobs ever in November 2023
Someone delete this stupid thread, please.
AND WHAT GREAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM BITCH SINCE U POST A RANT YET YOU LEAVE OUT YOUR COUNTRY LOL...IM NOT EVEN AMERICAN
Pin this thread
Jimmy kinnel lmao
I hope to live longer to see USA nuked and reduced to a radioactive desert.
Ngl this thread made me laugh. Just the title and description I didn't waste my time reading the comments
You Biden idiots I really dont understand. Stop letting the media control your actions.
Forget about Trump, what matters is your own bottom line. I'm sick of playing 300% markups on gas and food.
I dont give a shit about Trump. Just no way is Biden a good idea. Anyone but that fucking faggot. He mangled the country.
>>237599
So we crucify one man?