/tits/

Another one ruined by tatts
>>237051
My dick in your butt
I've never understood the tattoo backlash around here. How old is the userbase? 70+ grandpas?

(It really isn't the ink, is it? It's the idea that women are expressing themselves. Ooh, so SpoOoOoOoOky!)
>>237085
If you don't understand then keep it to yourself. Son.
>>237098
To be honest I think it's the people who complain about tattoos who don't understand. Like genuinely who gives a shit. Never stopped me jerking off to Vinyl Meow with her shit cat girl tat.
>>237114
I guess you don't like small tits right? Hold that feeling and understand I feel that way about tattoos. That's it. That's as deep as it goes.
>>237085
>(It really isn't the ink, is it? It's the idea that women are expressing themselves. Ooh, so SpoOoOoOoOky!)
Now use this same rationale on a reduction.
>>237124
... not the same thing by far lmao
>>237138
They are both acts that she wants to inflict on her body. You agree with one and not the other.
I’m the one that started the whole tattoo discussion, and I personally agree with both. Reduction. Tattoos. Weight loss. Weight gain. Changing pronouns. Let a person do what the fuck they want. If you don’t like it then move on. Plenty of options out there. Whining about it is tiresome.
>>237139
I can cope with both. Autonomy all day every day. Become my trash, become another man's treasure, fuck it. There will be 10 better chicks starting an OF next year.
Tattoo puritans converted all their brain matter to semen before the Reagan admin, but send them back to the 1920's where their worldview belongs and they'd be hanged for the contents of their hard drive.
>Vinyl Meow
God, that bitch when she was in her early 20s.
I loved everything about her.
>>237124
What blood talking about?
aHR0cHM6Ly9kMDAwMGQuY29tL2QvOTE0ZTdoNmd3bHY1

aHR0cHM6Ly9kMDAwMGQuY29tL2QvZDdyOWZxMmRka3dz

aHR0cHM6Ly9kMDAwMGQuY29tL2QvMmswYWxwN2E4dG50
>>237051

I'd say she's ruined by being very ugly. Why do such great tits end up on the ugliest women?
>>237085
I can see through tattoos if the chick is really hot, but tattoos are ugly and cringe.
>>241460
>>243295
she's hot and the tattoos are great you bitch made faggots