/tits/

This Mudshark again 🤮🤮🤮
always the same moron obsessed by that retard black cock sucker...
Lol so mad
Imagine having S+ tier genetics you could use to leverage yourself into the upper echelon of society but instead you waste it on a poor nigger who pimps you out on Onlyfans for a few shekels.
>>236617
Notice before you started wilding the fuck out they were still being fucked up to you right? Notice when you started wilding the fuck out on them they havent changed. Still being fucked up to you. Moral of the story they been Haters. Jealous. Envious. Fucked up. Low energy vampires.
>>236618
I don't understand this at all but i also don't understand why she would be considered S tier either. For anyone who's had sex with a woman with big boobs or lusted after someone with big boobs knows that her body is never the problem. It's everything else. She's a beautiful girl but she doesn't make the kind of content that iam interested in paying for which is the reason I've never bought any of her stuff. I have a girl already and adult content allows me to get off to something different without going out and cheating and tanking my relationship.
>>236617

Imagine being this insecure in your own mediocrity to pull a woman with world class tits. Not my fault. Fuck you.
So relived she hasn't shown her nipples yet. Phew! Her virtue is intact.
Is there ever any content to be posted in these threads or are they just created to race-bait and project? You all talk more about who she is dating than the fact that she started doing this during Covid and still hasn't shown her nipples yet. Your priorities are fucked...
>>236689
Do you know why that is? Its because her content is trash and theirs always some idiot who starts a thread on her when people are getting sick of seeing threads about her. I've been visiting bbwchan for years and I've seen atleast 15 threads about her and iam pretty sure she started some of those threads herself to get subs.
>>236700
I have no idea why you guys say she starts the threads herself. No girl would ever post them selves on here knowing you’re just going to be racist and slander them. Plus no one here is willing to spend any sort of money, so its not really an advertisement. I think its just people who come here after her previous thread was deleted not knowing that no one here actually has anything to post.