/tits/

(154 KB, 800x1200, shade-of-sun04.jpg)
I got the last one nuked so thought it was only right to start anew
You are the man. ty ever so much
Epic wow, I'll try and get something in here.
lol, this woman is scamming you for more than 5 years with her instagram crap...there wont be any wins...ever...
Aw yeah! Thanks!

Curious why the last one got nuked. Seems silly
>>236693
you're a god among men!
>>236778
>https://gofile.io/d/iYgxUF

Thanks for sharing.
I wish I knew which videos she posted are worth paying for. My luck I would spend $150 and get some garbage.
>>236800
This. You don't even get a thumbnail
Does everyone have the stuff posted from previous threads?
Damn! These videos are great! All that boob shaking is perfect.
Thank you to the valiant warriors sharing them
>>236803

They're getting defensive against leaker's over there. If you have $$$ and she's your kink, it's good but still a constant money pit of almost and bullshit. Will say she's is in another headspace compared to the old days. The prude is mostly gone but she's still playing the slow game to milk the situation. The Girls will probably make a public appearance before it dries up. They're already throwing out big discounts . Maybe not tho. Whatever. I beat off to her habitually but at the end of the day it's still just a pretty female with extra large tits. Another box of 9mm and some other inventory is more valuable in 2024. Act accordingly...

https://gofile.io/d/49yzoU
>>236952
this mans brain just typed my thoughts.. bravo on the share ty
>>236952
The amount of editing in that video is pretty insane. I'm so glad her photographer doesn't handle any other models I like
>>236966
Yeah like these capital gains tax I have to pay for last year. Lol
>>236966
you can see the filter come off at 39 seconds lmao
Great share. Short videos count too
How are you guys ripping the vids? She has DRM enabled now I'm pretty sure
>>236952
First off thanks for sharing

secondly, whomever was in charge of post needs to get fired, worst edits ever. U can see them on her face whenever its out of the shot and comes back into it. Then that one segment where it focuses on the tits and the tits start warping...get it together.
>>237067
Liverichmedia is the guy doing all her content. He's big on AI editing and filters. Him or an assistant are probably handling a lot of the DMs too
>>237066
Don't worry about it Wendy
>>237155
Damn she doesnt invite any of u over. If it was me all my hoes will be over drinking enjoying life
>>237083

well i guess its run by a scammer bc they dont seem like they know what they are doing.
(417 KB, 1080x1920, rb00gshbolya1.png) (417 KB, 1080x1463, xorqwme0xodb1.png)
The video where shes wearing the hat on the rocks is the best one I have seen.

Anybody have this video?
>>237318

You are a top notch gentleman. I been looking for that for a while. Thank you!
>>237279
Thank you for sharing. any way you can login in via laptop and share the high-re version with us without the play button overlay? I can give you instructions how to save the full size on firefox if you need help.
>>237354
Those are not my images. I found them online months ago. Sorry
>>237066
I use StreamFab to strip the DRM encryption, but it costs after the free trial. Against the religion of most of you dudes.
how DRM works in videos or photos>?
(51 KB, 557x800, IMG_4377.jpeg)
FUCKING A.I. you gotta be joking
>>237576
Good share.
She sent a trailer on January 4th, like someone else said, if they dropped a zero, I'd buy it. It looks good
>>237575
Anyone got this vid? If she even released one
>>237576
>>237564
That belly button looks nasty. This bitch is trash. I don't know why we give her any thread here when all she is a phony world class tease. Over 15 years of teasing and bullshit.
>>237667
Can't argue too much except for seeing some of the bridge trolls that get threads on here
>>237759
A gentleman and a scholar.

Thank you.
>>237746
wonder if she can sail?
>>237763
She can ride in rich dudes boat for sure lol
>>237764
The rich dude hasn't seen her nipples either.
Great vid, but it's crazy how she says she's so good etc etc but continues to show the exact same thing haha
>>237766
but felt the back of her throat thought
>>237787
You think? This princess?
>>237828
You're on the mvp list for sure
>>237831
princesses don't make a living selling tit pics
>>237848
You heard this bitch? No way she's taking a shot in the mouth for no boat ride.
>>237853
a boat ride, a european trip and etc... who knows
(137 KB, 828x347, IMG_4911.jpeg)
Here’s her Snapchat, it’s been a while since she used it though
>>237790
>>237828

Thank you both. Sadly these vids are just very underwhelming
Waste of time
The levels of delusion on this woman are off the charts hilarious. Everyone loves a good tease but it feels like she hasn't gotten past that stage since the dawn of the internet.
>>238092
Seriously... Whoever you are as well as the other people that are posting proper content, YOU ARE GOATS!!!!
lol, how to make the most money out of nothing. put on a bra and slow the video speed down. you must have serious mental problems if you pay for this crap
>>238126
There are people here enjoying it and you're shitting on the people willing to spend the money? You're not policing anything. You're just ruining enjoyment.
I get the prices are expensive etc. but after seeing the butt ugly disgusting bridge trolls posted in some other threads, how can you complain?
I gotta say, she moves reeaallyy slllooowwllyyy in most of these videos.
post all of her fast vedos now
How is this entertainment? She literally covers her nipples every time.
>>238187
Yeah for real. I’m not trying to hate but every other chick posted on this site who doesn’t show nips on this site constantly gets hate but for some reason Wendy gets so much praise for doing the same. I don’t really get it
>>238187
Stfu no one asked you dude everyone else is enjoying themselves and you’re just here hating
>>238247
141 deep underground military base found. They plan to bomb the entire world to control population. Men are building bunks underneath their homes
>>238247
No beta simp boy, many are here to make fun of you virgin white knights lol!!!
>>238201
If YOU don't get it, maybe YOU should refrain from posting in this thread.
>>238247
lol shut your “we can do it” poster face , sensitive ass up. You like censored nudes and dont. Get out your feelings about my comment.
>>238264
Man shut up we can say whatever we wanna say. Adjust nipple pasties and take it easy. Pause lol
>>238283
I love her and your complaints just get me harder.
>>238291
Ok…..??? Then why feel need to respond to my comment about her wack content.. if you love it , that’s all that matter. You can be using your hands to take care of yourself instead of responding to me LOL!
>>238295
Oh god dude stop. I can only get so hard!
>>238297
Thanks to you and everyone that has posted more of her content.
>>238297
Nah you're on your own now pal. You're actually a bit of a prick aren't you?
>>238303
U cant get your penis up.
(671 KB, 1080x1876, IMG_20240123_152920.jpg)
Does anyone have this one ? This outfit is super see through and I don't think she's wearing underwear or panties..
I'll never understand how so many guys love this bitch, but she NEVER shows anything. And you all pay for the shit too! smfh
>>238392
I have a feeling that she's getting closer to going fully topless, if she hasn't already shot the video and did the photoshooot. But she's going to bankrupt at least a few of her subs when that content drops, if not before.

I am grateful to the people who've provided this content, but I weep for their wallets.
>>238398
I don't know what it is. I fuck regularly. Have a hot fk buddy that gives professional grade blowjobs just for losing a bet. But I still keep coming back to her and her tits for a wank on the regular. I think there's some voodoo involved.
(57 KB, 1080x794, 1080full.jpg)
Boobs will do that to a man
>>238399
There's already plenty of topless content filmed at this point in the OF stuff but all that goodness is edited out in post. Probably be used if there's an unveiling in the future.
>>238297
lol … aye watch your mouth. You keep posting this expensive pg13 content 😂
(1.4 MB, 2592x3872, pasties-29.jpg)
>>238492
Too bad this fake and not real if only it were and here's the real one
>>238586
No it wasn't. I don't remember anything about it sorry
>>238702
Housing is now unaffordable for a record half of all U.S. renters, study finds
>>238703

Even the Associated Press likes Wendy's boobs. Talk to Larry Fink
I mean sheesh basically showing her nips its just a matter of time 😱 does anyone have that old live photoshoot she did called purple and black?
wish she'd go to an updated version of her og content, just film herself in a way too small bra bouncing around as she walks for a few minutes, maybe bra try ons here and there

this slow motion 30 sec extremely edited stuff is not ideal>>238714
>>238756
She said on that live stream she was going to do a bra try on and lingerie. But you know how that goes. Promises promises
Anyone buy the $25 video that's 3:06 sec? She sent in a message, but I'm more worried it's one we've had posted here ha
>>238760
god that'd be amazing, that one stream where she did a Q&A and someone asked if she's given a titfuck was great
Is this one legit?
>>238922
anybody knows timecode with question about titfuck?
Such amazing content thanks for sharing
its like 1 hour 6 min if im not forget
>>238946
>>238922
Thanks dude her tits look amazing still but that nose job and botox lips make her look clownish. I mean she was beautiful all that time why change a good thing. Smh
>>238981
Awesome share really appreciate it you are a hero and the goat!
I bought something the other day, went back to view it again today and it’s gone. Anyone else had that happen?
>>236587 (OP)
>>238994
Yeah happened to me also, but you can still find it in your purchased content
Damn I remember this girl from like 10 years ago back when I was a member of the cinema juggs titty forum ( not sure if they are still alive or not).

I'm honestly surprised she's still around! This girl has to be, without a doubt, the greatest grifter of all time!! She has to be pushing 40 and still refuses to go topless and show them. Something can't be right in this woman's head.
is the 10-06 live the only live content she's done? her lives up until now have always been pretty boring and this one is also not super interesting for like 90% but that last 10% is actually some pretty hot stuff so i'm wondering if shes done more of them and if anyone even has them to share
I saw it and she also had another short one of her squeezing her tits. How do you download those??
Legend 😤
>>239165
Damn that's a great video and thank you for the share
>>239229
First nueralink chip implant in first human. Success.
>>239165
That was better than I thought it would be
>>239382
Once again, I am grateful to you and everyone who has leaked her content in this thread and the last thread.
There's a short free video of her in the gym on her OF. Can someone please post it for download?
I wonder if anyone here got that birthday release video with the other girls too? Probably not I figured that'd be a rare one
>>239589
Great post but I just want to know, am I the only one that thinks her face looks hella weird in this vid?
>>239682
No, me too. It seems they have used a filter. Her face is really weird on it.
Yepp thats her about 1,08 in the video.
I wonder how close we are to having all the videos she has put out?

We got quite a lot at this point
>>239818

She's put out a lot of super boring, IG-level stuff that I won't bore you with. I have about 15 more good or very good things still to come. Just sharing them when I have a moment to upload.
Has she ever gone fully topless with her nips visible in any OF videos you've seen?
>>239833
Hats off to you. I just noticed on OF there was a tally of her content. There's a lot in this thread plus the previous threads had some stuff
Damn nice, thanks man! Weird they still blur haha
>>239838
no and never will as long as people are paying for ig bs
>>239872
>https://gofile.io/d/WdnyMD

I can't access this file - the request times out. I have successfully uploaded and downloaded other files just now with gofile. Am I the problem or are other people having trouble too? Thx for uploading tho.
(6 KB, 633x195, _-3.png) (8 KB, 318x231, 2024-02-07 14_02_33-store12.gofile.io.png)
>>239896
interesting. the site claims that the file has been downloaded 654 times, but it's not working for me either.
i suspect a corruption on the store12 server at gofile.

solution: some of those 654 anons who downloaded it could re-upload it.
>>239904
thanks, this one worked perfectly!
>>239904
What a rack on this broad. Thanks for sharing
Doing gods work my friend, we truly appreciate it
>>240142
Fuck that union in new york. They took my job. Took my retirement money. I hope someone go to the office and shoot all of them. I just might do it myself later day. I swear to god im going to bury them
>>240143
Let me guess tom clancy and his fucked up board members. Ill help you kill them.
Is there a sub for M4nd@d4wn in this forum? I can't find anything
Thank each and every one of you that are keeping this thread alive, didn’t she do a second live stream? I have the first one, but I thought she did a second one? Correct me if I’m wrong
>>240164
She did do a second stream, and I think she had on another woman in the second half of the livestream. But there were people who claimed that it was more boring than the first one, so they never posted it.

I hope they post it anyways.
>>240164
she's done 4 streams that I am aware of. only the one shared was worth a damn
>>240124

You're a legend man thanks for continuing to share !
I want to enjoy her content the same way I did in the past.

But the dumb music in the background as well as the stuff she's done to her face really kills it for me.
>>240150
no because she fuckin sucks.
>>240183

anyone else playback her videos at 4x? lol

sick of the slow motion!
is it just me or is she much bigger than before?
>>240203
I think they're bigger. They look bigger to me. She says they are not. Maybe just look bigger because she's slimmer in the waste
>>240203
Nah, if anything she's slightly smaller and less full
When I was younger she had the biggest jugs I had ever half-seen 🤔 half-seen? Yeah lol. She was my first big breast addiction. They looked bigger back in the day, but they were always pushed up and together by her bras. 🤷🏼‍♂️
>>240384
Na. But in this picture it does look that way
>>240384

Whatever you do, don't look at her free onlyfans because that would shatter your impossibility of being incorrect.
>>240583
Thank you for providing so much to this thread.
(126 KB, 1280x720, MabEnt8h3tt4.mp4_snapshot_00.30.132.jpg)
>>240583
Thanks for that. She wanted a fortune for that one when it went up. Would have thought it was better but guess I'm not surprised. If you or someone else has the vid of her posing in this red dress, I'd be indebted to you.
>>240622
Thanks but I have that. It's where I got the screenshot from. There's another where she's on her feet showing it off. Looking for that. Thanks again tho
>>240625
Ah yeah, didn't realize there was another.
>>240688
dude, unbelievable amount of content you've dropped. I'm a VIP and seriously scared to ask how much you've blown on this broad!
>>240690

Not gonna run the numbers because i will not like the answer. Honestly never thought I would share but the liverichmedia folks who took over her page treated me like so much shit.
>>240696
Ok... bond market is up, volatility is up. Inflation is down 2% now whats this 3.1% YOY ? Fed wont cut interest rates this quarter. See you in april. I see a gap up correction in near term.
>>240696
I hear ya mate, can't stand that mob either. Did you ever feel as if you were chatting with her via DM or was it always those peanuts on the other end impersonating her?
>>240698

I am sure she was chatting with me up until the liverich guys took over. We actually spoke live once and she knew our chat content. The liverichmedia people were so bad! In the chats it was either obviously a guy barely pretending to be Wendy or a woman acting (I think) like an airhead to be cute. Awful either way.
>>240700
Tom clancy wait your turn. Ill get to you on friday. Dont worry I wont forgot about you
>>240700
Sorry to hear you got treated bad, especially being a good customer. You would think they would comp you some content instead of treating you poorly
Damn sorry dude for how they treated you :/
>>240721
Ill feel better once they all die
(1.2 MB, 1459x1135, närbild.png)
from the video, zoomed in, is that her pussy lips or she has something inside of her? looks huge.
>>240700
Bawhahaha!!! Hilarious 😆 She’s ALWAYS had those morons run her OF, and she has NEVER replied to DM’s SMFH. You just got some other dude responding to you now.
>>240755
You do realize your reply to him just comes off as YOU sending her DM's and she not replying to them.

He wrote in his comment that she mentioned in a live-chat about their DM chat content. So either the management company kept notes that they didn't pass on to the next replier, Wendy did reply to him at one point, or he's just lying about it all. And considering Wendy's history with chatting with her audience, I'm more inclined to believe she did talk to him but stopped and let the management company do it for her.
>>240764
You gullible simps believe anything to keep your pathetic fantasy alive SMFH
>>240777
Who fantasizes about finding out that the person you were talking to outsourced their conversations to an intern/assistant?
Especially when that person was known for livechats and interacting with her followers for years?

Did you even think before you typed out your reply?
>>240764
>>240780
You’re a special kind of stupid aren’t you? Only you beta simps believe you were actually talking to her in DM’s, or that she ever had anything to do with her OF SMFH. You virgin white knights keep giving her old, plastic face, out of shape liposuction ass all your money though 😂 😂 😂
>>240783
Valentine day troll begins now.
Let’s get back on track!

Thank you to everyone who has been contributing, you all are amazing!

Here’s my collection of everything I have so far. I’m sure it’s the same stuff everyone has but just thought I’d share. Also, I’m sure there’s duplicates, but I’m too lazy to filter through it 🤣

https://mega. nz/folder/BKl3RJKA#wBrk4XXnapAemvDH--_jsw
The link works brotha….remove the space after mega
>>240822
>>240822
You sir... I'm in awe of your dispensable income level. Your game room must be full sized and your vehicle collection primo. Respect and Ty good man.
>>240142

Someone can re-up this clip please ?
>>240889

It’s in that mega link I shared earlier my man.
>>240884
Hahaha

You’re welcome brotha! Enjoy! Jsut wanted to share and contribute as a thank you to all the hero’s in here
>>240895
Sleeping in my car in south side taught me one thing. They to scared to do it too. So I let them just talk. Now troll for me
>>240936

Thank you very much kind sir!
Amazing how low effort her content is. 100's for this slowmo, no-try bullshit pisses me off on a fundamental level honestly. Modernity was a mistake.
>>240822

Amazing - thank you.

Mega is saying the folder has been moved?

I’m looking for the light blue bikini in spa please
>>240936

https://gofile.io/d/fE1Eam

The last of my Wendy drops. Saved some good ones for last. The file names are misleading. She said she was nude. She wasn't but these are good anyway. Enjoy folks.
>>241419
You deserve to be knighted my friend and not that white knight bullshit! Lol
Much respect for all the drops and RIP your bank balance haha
>>241425
>>241419

Thank you very much for all of your contributions brother! You sir are a scholar and a gentleman!
Thanks m8 for all the drops. BTW, is it the last ever from her? she is quiting ?
>>241419
Still my Great American Hero. Blonde Fro and all. lol if you know you know. real note youre that badass in the wallet. keep killing life man.
>>241478
Im going to show you why they call me Thrasher. I like to thrash shit!
(1.8 MB, 1016x2330, Screenshot_20240221-093646.png)
She's "back" shooting for OF...so who's been running her account? Not hard to post here and there.

And how long has she been gone? Looks like she lost alot of tit, look at loose skin and size. Also wtf is going on with her knee?
>>236587 (OP)
Her page is managed by liverichmedia I believe. Also looks like she lost a good amount of weight, her tits looks smaller. I hope it's just a weird filter, but tbh looks like she has smaller tits. We'll have to wait the set to drop to see what actually happened
>>241527
Her tits are gone!!! no#1 JJ on OF my ass!
(810 KB, 828x1462, WST.jpg)
From her story still there, not gonna believe their gone till she says otherwise
>>241515
she look super skinny in second pic her inner thighs lost the cellulite she had
>>241820
Still decent but lost a few cup sizes easy
Is her OF dead now?
is her OF dead?
Looks like she went on that ozempic diet
Seems like we may be dead here :( I lost access to my OF, email situation. Hope you're all doing well.
>>242307
It's dead because our resident hero ran out of content 😔
Anyone able to save her latest wall post? Cant save it.
>>236587 (OP)
>>243196
She has Crohn's Disease. It's an intestinal disorder and those who suffer it tend to lose a lot of weight when it flares up
i know it'd make her less conventionally attractive but god damn if i wouldn't be thrilled to see her put on weight and get kinda chubby, you know she's got that fat distribution where her tits would blow up
nothing new?
Game over... Look at her most recent story...
>>243930
Missed the post. What was it exactly?
>>243930
Back on her hoe shit. Stupid nigger kids not even his lmao
>>243943
Why are white people so weird?
>>243953
i know right it's weird! Wendy is not black- it's a strange crazy obsession of the white racists-
bringing up black ppl when they're not even the topic, constantly asking for BBC vids. I guess black lives matter after all :'D
>>244213
yup, yikes! was my reaction too
She does not look good this skinny 🤢 I understand what she has but.. right now.. this ain’t it chief
Nice... Where was that from?