/tits/

>>236386 finally she doing topless
>>236386
Over 20 years of hiding them just so they can be shown on a bbw forum and just be normal nipples. It's about time, but there is no reason for any woman to hide nipples for that long.
>>236388
Would you shut up. We have been waiting for this moment now Wendy combantte is officially a boob goddess legend. Hope she does work topless with pinupfiles. Hey maybe Milani gets in on the topless fun. Fingers still crossed
(43 KB, 829x767, mz7fl6lp79uz.webp)
>>236391
You should honestly consider white-knighting for someone who actually cares about her simps, my friend. This is not the anthill that you want to die on. 🤣🤣
not to shit on everyones parade but the onlyfans watermark isnt normally that bright white
yeah it's fake.
That's not her dummies
(98 KB, 1334x750, IMG_0393.jpeg) (108 KB, 1334x750, IMG_0394.jpeg)
Not saying the topless pic is legit but this is what I was able to do with some of Wendy’s vids and a slight exposure adjustment. The OF tag got brighter.
(104 KB, 1036x1036, IMG_0392.jpeg)
For comparison. This is a reduced exposure. OF tag about normal. Looks like Wendy’s got a topless vid out there.
Totally real
we need that topless video gosh..

Is the pic fake of her nips?
Insane
Pretty sure that's a fake pic
I've seen the original vid and she's wearing her usual pasties in it
Decent effort though!
Damn its a good one....

more new of her?
Everything is so expensive in her list.. sheesh cheapest is $50.
>>236447
Mhm someone from ny long island. Boom!
>>236434
So does anyone have THIS video?
Hiding thread for fakes
She is stunning hoping for new pics and videos
Ty for sharing
This just in: She's still a rude arrogant self-important gold digging overhyped waste of money
>>236563
Try and not sound too bitter. were here for her yummies not to listen to people cry
>>236565
lol, keep waiting simp. And by that, I mean simpleton