/tits/

Get it while you can brethren, she said she's gonna chop em off.
>>235426
Oh god. The glee in your statement.
>>235426
Yea man she's part of the surgery girls group. These hoes big time popular tho. Go figure.
She is making good money to just chop them off. Makes 0 sense. Plus she has that big ass tattoo on her breast plate. She'll just be a big girl with small tits. Unless she has cancer ill not understand
>>235566
Women literally mutilate their bodies because they want to fit in the same clothes their skinny friends with no tits get to fit into. I’m not joking that’s the main reason most of these women do this. Not “male gaze” or “health reasons” or “back problems” the reality is so much more banal and stupid than that.
>>235566
>>235567
If she doesn't want them, she doesn't want them. This conversation wouldn't happen over a wart. Well maybe between wart fetishists. I do agree, I think she'll be just another out off shape woman after but that is again just my opinion. Not my tits.
>>235569
Most Reddit middle of the bell curve response ever. Just make sure to never have an opinion about anything ever because it’s not your body, property, or creation you milquetoast retard
>>235587
Lemme guess, you're at the end of the bell curve? lol.
So you believe people should live as you wish? Fascinating. My opinion is enjoy it while is until she does what she's absolutely entitled to.
What's worrying is that you people walk among us.
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9SaW5RMFg=
Why does she always hold her tits like that?
>>235676
Because they point to her feet if she doesn't.