/tits/

(1.3 MB, 1600x969, lanti.jpg)
a few years ago she was better, now she's too fat
>>234945
Fatter is BETTER brosef. You get like TWO women for the price of one.
I’d fuck those titties like there’s no tomorrow thinner or fatter
>>234995
You might have a point i he was posing in /bbw, genius.
>>234945
Do you have this video to share?
>>235021
And you'd have a point if the name of the imageboard wasn't BBW-Chan.
>>235027
Explain to me where there are categories. I'm keen to know.
why
>>235032
Bbw-chan: no skinnies ever.

Tits: udders.
Bbw: basically feederism
Ssbbw: where morbid shit can be jerked off to.
>>235040
It is possible to say that you find a model too fat then? I mean without the pin dicked "hur hur BBW-CHAN" showing up? It's kinda implied here.
>>235041
No. This isn't your blog.

Don't like a model, skip the thread. Or post images from when you did like here. But no contentless yapping.
>>235042
No comments at all then. Content only. Is that what you're saying because that's what that means? I'm cool with that. Too many chatty faggots here anyways.
>>235043

contentless yapping detected
>>235040
when ltbarclay recreated /booty/ and /tits/ yeah, you're basically right, that was the plan, as well as the original jess and naureutto's plan dating back to the early 00s but /booty/ and /tits/ ended up mostly being thin instathot's sadly, not sure where lantti should fall but people really aren't supposed to need to argue about it
>>235040

Unless she's got implants or won the genetic lottery, it's rare to find an insanely-skinny woman with DD+ tits. Tessa Fowler is a good example.

As a general fan of all women thin, thick, busty or booty, I'm happy here browsing what I like and ignoring what I don't (which is rare).

Caveat lector
>>235711
Who said insanely skinny? We're just not into whales.
>>235842
Got a mouse in your pocket?
Anyone that don't like that, go surf another forum ;)
>>235855
I can also say she's too fat and stay here.
>>235860
Well, I guess she's chubbed up a bit but is still dammed hot. It's the UMG filming that effs it up. If Daktari was behind the lens this mindless debate would not be here.

At least I posted something! Happy New Year

https://gofile.io/d/rSNm6y
>>235864
She was younger, cuter, hadn't had a tooth knocked out and she was slimmer. That meant her huge tit's looked even bigger. I like huge tits and if they look smaller because she's bigger then I'm not as interested. Isn't it obvious that if her tits look smaller then the people that like big tits will say something about that? Pointing out that we're on a BBW site doesn't make her tits instantly look bigger again.
No, she's not fat enough. Those last couple of clips where she shook her flab all around and showcased her huge belly, were the best and hottest shows she's made. She'd be great with another fifty pounds.
>>235874
That's good. Then she goes in SSBBW.
>>235874
I don't know about fifty, but maybe another twenty. I'm not into flab, but I am into round and plump.
Nice. Need a hero to post full video. Thanks for sharing.
>>236741
>another twenty. I'm not into flab
Also .Cc is needed.
>>236988
who cares? this host sucks, 1ko/s...
anyone have the first OMG video?
4K latest video
aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L3FyY2NBakcy
thank you friend for this beautiful video of lanti in 4k version I wonder if you can share with us that of carla on 4k version the new video of June 2023
Especially loved her reaction at the 6:30 mark of the video. 🤣🤣