/tits/

she put on weight which is good
yeah her tits grew ALOT since the beginning of the year
Yep she is amazing and now huge but her PPV Content is very expensive like £30 for a 3 Min Clip, probably why not a lot of best content can be found. This and ihearttrinity not showing the goods are two crimes in my book
>>234399
You are late to the party because Trenity exposed them weeks ago. Unless you mean it’s a crime that she doesn’t do it regularly
>>234402
enlighten us on trenity anon
Is she pregnant or did she just gain a lot of weight?
>>234455
Where does it show that’s she pregnant or has been pregnant?
She's hot AF but her bj video was trash
any1 know her bra size?
Who got that nurse vid she did?
This girl might just fill the Juicy Jade hole in my heart
Wow she's fucking gorgeous
>>234565
>fat
>page and content controlled by the bf/pimp
>ppv that isnt worth even 10 cents
>absolutely no fking ass

lol buddy, its not even close. just watch the old juicyjade stuff and wait for an actual competitor.
Can somenone share her sextapes please?
She's not pregnant, she's the typical girl with weight loss zig zags problems. She had lost about 50 pounds before she started Instagram and OF. She felt really confident after that, she slowly started gaining shit tons of money, fame and getting so much good attention and people worshipping that she probably slowly started eating herself, while people commenting nicely about her gigantic tits and realized fans don't care how fat she is as long as she's pretty and got huge tits. Just a typical case of a girl that wants as much money as she wants while having giant tits.

I talked to her, she has a manager (boyfriend) that runs all her accounts. aka the small dick guy she gave a blowjob to... if you are subbed to her OF, you are talking to a MAN lol
>>234733
> if you are subbed to her OF, you are talking to a MAN lol
I thought everyone knew this.
hey face and tits are amazing...dont mind a girl some belly but lets hope she doesnt turn into a whale and ruin it lol..lots of simps on this site love 300 400 lbs whales
>>234742

Hard to get huge tits on a 120lbs…not sure what you’re expecting
no her body is perfect shes amazing..i was referring to that guy about her gaining weight..if she gained 100 lbs it might be a diff story lol...anyone remember thicksnoww>she was so damn fine then she gained about 200 lbs and it was game over
>>234744
I don't like whales. It's why I'm here. Huge tits on women who are not morbidly obese is a thing and it is evident if you just look through the threads.
>>234742

Yeah it's kinda strange how people on a site with "bbw" in the URL like heavy women
>>234788
Heavy women are not always equal to whales. Fun fact.
>>234788
Yall know the difference between a thick girl with giant titties and a 400 lb hambeast. You pretend you don't, so that you don't have to stay in SSBBW where you belong, but you do
>>234733
If you pay for OF you deserve to be tricked into talking to a man. Then making gay fucking screeds about it on the internet and bitching about some hoes weight you’re fucking gay dude get your own bitches instead of acting like one.
>>234795

Says the loser in a bbw tit forum. If you’re broke just say it. You don’t have an extra $5-10. Your Mountain Dew ans shitty weed addiction are killing you. And when you did manage to save up $10 you got scammed by some guy on OF. Same story different loser
>>234818
You were overly familiar with a guy running a thots account weren't you?
>>234818
I made your entire yearly EBT checks on Solana shitcoins you retarded nigger. Nice projection tho getting burnt out and “scammed” over some thots boyfriend, getting asshurt about 10 dollars then coping hard when people can’t relate to such poor slave brain shit
How about you losers knock it off and post some boobs already. Out here arguing with anons like it means something. Ain’t got a life outside this nightmare web site