/tits/

>>234332 (OP)
nah looking at her coomer shit is clearly shopped to make her tits bigger and waist smaller. either that or she had hers ribs removed or some shit
>>234332 (OP)
Her tits seem to be that big judging from her videos but she's morphing her waist in every picture to be stupidly thin
>Is it real?
lmao
op asking "REAL?" when her organs literally can't exist lmfao
you guys have never seen corsett training? She really looks like that my dudes. I mean she probably uses some photoshop but she consistently has proportions like that in all her photos and even in videos. She just has weird alien proportions and weirdly placed nips. Honestly a freak of nature but she's a pretty based slut.
She’s a mix.

Her tits are that big but she photoshops her waist and her butt to make it look bigger. That’s why when it’s clothed it looks huge but just looks cute when it’s naked. And you can see the photoshop curves in older pics.
>>234452
It's accurate, some photoshop probably but she basically does look like that irl. The only difference is she looks like 5% thiccer now and actually looks better.

Soft_kittn in case anyone wants to look at her twitter to see what I mean. When I first saw her I thought she was just really shitty at photoshop too but when you see all her pics you realize she's just a weird looking slut.
>>234452
Looked through her whole fansly, she never shows her body on video and covers her tits mostly, it's shopped imo
(123 KB, 785x1047, soft-kittn_0309.jpg) (175 KB, 1478x1109, soft-kittn_0312.jpg)
>>234459
No its just photoshop
Theres 1 person in the world close to this bust/waist ratio and she had actual surgery to renove ribs for it Pixee Fox.
This chick is just photoshopping herself to look like roger from American Dad

Look at this bullshit and look at someone like busty emma or prime tessa flower to compare.
>>234512
This is egregious🤣🤣🤣 Anyone falling for this should be ashamed of themselves. She looks like a literal hourglass😂😂
>>234512
Dude she's built like a dumbbell lmao
>>234512
This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.
corsetretard on suicide watch
>>234776
Titties real. The stomache/torso shes hiding also real. The braincells of the people who think ita real. Fake
Honestly she would make more money of she just showed how thick she really us? Instead of this werid photoshop stuff!
>>234435
>corsett training
>She just has weird alien proportions
>She really looks like that
>she probably uses some photoshop
Stop slurping cum. It's destroying your brain.
>>234776
Why tf is her nipple so high?
>>234435
See Penny Underbust for corset training. This is full shops, idiot.
If I ever feel down about my intelligence, I just check these girls' Twitter accounts and the people who believe this shit is legitimate make me feel much better about myself.
>>234955
Clearly extensive corset training.
(406 KB, 1529x2038, GCoA73-WQAAwWR8.jpg)
this makes me so mad because you can tell from some pics that she probably has a great thick body but we'll never see it. we just get this zoomed in photoshopped crap. i dont know what she's thinking
>>236210
Thinking? She's a broken lunatic, that's all. Just anther victim of modern society.
How does someone survive this surgery? All this for attention?
(147 KB, 1080x603, Screenshot_20240106_200828_Instagram.jpg)
>>236210
Right? Just look at the tummy muffining in this pick! It's like gerl...of course you have a belly, ya boobs is bigger than your head! Just embrace the thickness!!!
>>237087
It's clear that she would rather want her fans to think that her body is anatomically impossible instead of actually embracing herself. I wouldn't even call it body dysmorphia, just lunacy. If she actually had surgery to look like her photoshopped pictures, it would kill her.
>>234512
LOL. That is literal mental illness
>>234512
This is pretty hot tho. Way better than that mentally ill fat fetish shit over on /bbw/.
>>239989
>>239992
The duality of man easily generalized in these two comments back to back🤣🤣
what a strange woman. she clearly has huge tits, a really cute and pink puffy pussy, and a sexy british accent. why does she feel the need to photoshop her midsection to such a ridiculous degree? i also think something is going on with her tits - the nipples are crazy high up on the boob, and though she has no problem showing them in still images, she never shows them in videos. it's a shame, i bet her real body is incredible, and maybe if she stopped trying to pretend she has this weird impossible body she could actually put out some decent video content.
>>241300
A lot of people do a lot of dumb things. There's some bitch on Twitter that does the same shit except she's really bad at photoshopping so shit in the background is always warped. So stupid.