/tits/

Wow look at that acne, yes nothing sexier then that
>>234066

That's not acne, that was the injection point where they filled her tits up with her stomach fat.
(115 KB, 1200x900, DyU8HNnVAAA4rFB.jpg)
Anyone got more pics with her mouth open? Gonna bust a nut on them
>>234069
You might be thinking of Demora, Penny's are 101% pure implants
Has she gone bigger recently? Her tits look a bit more filled up
>>234074
Apparently she's doing fat grafts now to add additionally to them. She made a post about it so I'm interested in how they look now
Here op was only a few days ago and she made a new onlyfans (wonderbusty) where she posts her progress. So I made these thread hoping for something new of her
>>234074
And that's why Demora will always be better. Cause at least hers look and move like actual natural breasts.
these googly things are busted. i only follow her because she is insane
>>234092
no idea why Demora is the only chick in the game going the fat transfer route. I'm sure there are disadvantages and some women just prefer the spherical bolted on look but maaaannnnnnn Demora's cans look so insane.
>>234111
Fat transfers are risky as hell and Demora has talked at great lengths about how invasive the process is. They look good because she has done it so many times as well, but not everyone has the patience or willingness to do it.
>>234104
Those pics are already after a fat transfer?
>>234113

The clothed ones are, yeah.
>>234104
Thanks, do you have pics of her new of too?
Any good joi vids of her?
Anyone else remember when she claimed she was never gonna do topless pics?
>>234105
Gonna make cumtributes of her she's fucking hot
>>234117
Anything new I find, I will post here.

>>234136
Haha, I've followed her for 10+ years. Hardcore will be coming eventually. She loves huge cock and money too much not to eventually do it.

>>234141
Do it.
Wish we a cumtribute thread so I can post big tits with nut
>>234442
Post some animal cocks there too. They can't get enough.
>>234450

Haven't seen any of that yet. Have you?
>>234510
I don't go there not being a beast enthusiast but If you fuck off over there and wait sometime I'm sure I'll never show up.
>>234111
Demora has said she knows there’s a bunch of other models that have done it- but haven’t said anything because they feel it looks better for them to go “oh I keep growing isn’t that amazing”? Because of how natural it looks.
>>234105
How the fuck can people get off to girls making these stupid faces? 9
>>236840

Because they're weaboos and they think it's sexy, because weaboos are fucking idiots. They're taught by everyone in their retarded community that ahegao represents a woman at her highest state of arousal and since anime is more easily streamed than ever, weaboos are fucking everywhere. Combine that with neetbux and give it to a girl who would happily eat bird shit off a plate for 200 dollars and there you go.
>>234111
Demora is boring. It always seems like she's on a leash with her ugly husband
(331 KB, 1350x1800, GFdX3PqaEAAIlYS.jpg) (965 KB, 671x863, 1706792335468.png) (1.6 MB, 1138x902, 1706792320217.png)
These are from TiT, and I personally think that this is the best that she has ever looked. She made the right decision to get them fixed and go with black hair.