/tits/

She's a scammer, good luck
Cathy stop stealing everyones money and splitting it in the office. Ill kill you bitch
>>233539
She told me she sells nudes
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump for more
Does she go by another name anywhere else or is on any other site other than twitter?
(142 KB, 1242x1094, Etbfk2eVIAAR4Xt.jfif) (56 KB, 762x1086, FKDu5gvVQAIJy-L.jfif)
She did have a snap to sell her pics but not sure if she is anymore cause she's seeing someone now. She said these were from when she was younger like 20 I believe.
>>233691
Where did you get this?? I been looking for stuff of hers for the longest??
fuck her . she is a scammer . lol she a bum tho lol . $20 scam . lol . she’ll tell you everything to just keep tweeting like NOTHING HAPPENED .
agreed you'll pay and then she ignores you after
She scammed the hell out of me. She has a menu and everything. She better be happy I’m not crazy cause she’s easy to find.
>>233539
SHE SCAMMED ME AND I HAVE FUCKING PROOF. SHE SAID CASHAPP ME AND THEN I CASHAPP HER 40 FOR A VIDEOCALL AND SHE KEPT SAYING LATER AND LATER TILL SHE DISAPPEARED FUCKING THIEF
>>233933
Yea, avoid her like the plague
where can find the menu
We were supposed to meet up, apparently we live close to each other. I wanted to reschedule then she got so mad at me then blocked me on Twitter. Looks like I dodged a bullet lol 😅
She never scammed me but she is pushy once you buy from her
>>238729
Can you share if you've purchased from her?
(99 KB, 544x1026, IMG_3372.jpeg)
Wouldn’t let me post the videos
>>239116
Appreciate it. Try uploading it on mega.nz or gofile.io
What's her twitter?
>>233539
>>239785
Bro I messaged her so many times about me sending her money on cashapp and then played me
Love seeing bitches like this get exposed
Where can I find videos of her?