/tits/

Wish she'd do Virtual reality content
gone already
>>233368

How do you work these stupid links? Every time somebody posts them, they do not fucking work!
they worked for me
Has anyone got the new dildo video??
>>233381

that's clearly a skill issue.
If the link won't load then replace ds2play.com with dood.re but sometimes that will just turn the page into a pop-up nightmare that you simply cannot work around. People use the fucking stupid filehost just to piss other people off is the only explanation I can find as to why they constantly use it. Wankers.
>>233305 (OP)
yknow it'd be great if these videos weren't under a goddamn private wall...
>>233489

I found out the links work on my phone, but not on my computer. Also, how am supposed to know to replace that part in the url, lol?
Hard to watch without rubbing one out

bunkrr . su/v/karla-ppv-dildo-OpbVONWR.mp4
Those links are cancer…
>>234202
Maan you had to upload them on the worst streaming site ever.
they always work for me...
>>234202
Can anyone get these and post them to a site that isn't the worst hosting site ever please???
>>234354
Hey man just wanna say thanks for the shares. Karla is pure perfection. The epitome of a big titty goddess who's not only maintained top notch appeal for over a decade also she's gotten hotter with time and size. She's what LDM should have been. #1
>>234365
You are speaking the truth. I think she's the ultimate big boob model as well. Not only does she have a mind blowing chest, but she's gorgeous as well.
>>234820
fucking jerk,we dont need your links
>>234820
Links work fine with an adblocker btw
>>234820
thanks appreciate it, the hosting is completely fine btw. the ungrateful fucks who complain are just tech illiterate and don't know how to install ublock origin
>>234875
it's too much complicated for these brainless tards
>>234905
>too much complicated
Much too much.
>>234908
Is go file bunkr r pixeldin etc too hard for you dudes. We shouldn't have to go through aids to see fucking vids dude.
>>236184
I don't why people use doodstream. You only get paid if you have over 10 thousand views and theirs not alot of vids that get that many views