/tits/

What an absolute waste.
>>232443
What's the projected period for your mourning? 6 to 12 months? I look forward to the many posts on how breast reductions are a mistake, how she's a stupid bitch and her friends are evil.
No idea why she decided on the BR. They weren't even that huge. She was better off w/o the BR because she's a bit of a buttaface. Looks like if a young Paul Stanley from Kizz was a drag queen.
>>232491

Social comparison is rampant among females on social media. She believes socially superior females have smaller boobs, which is patently untrue. When large ones regain their standing she’ll regret her decision and go bigger with nasty scars. Seen it before. Shame how corporate propagandists have destroyed beautiful women
>>232493
lol like clockwork. Bye thread.
>>232493
I don't think you posted enough. What we're all looking for is a wall of text on a subject furthest from what we're here for. Go!
>>232551
bitch nigga we are here for tits. if they cut them off that is also why we are here. yeah there are other titcows but we want more not less. fuck these dumbfuck hoes
Where from information about BR?
>>235164
Dude she got a reduction. He areola is smaller and tits are overall smaller. She destroyed sone of the best tits ever
Any proof???
>>235609
Doesnt matter all their bitches want to continue get their pussy wet to me. My big ass fucking dick deep inside your pussy pounding your mother fucking wall bitch! Im god favorite
>>232444
>breast reductions are a mistake

They are.

>she's a stupid bitch

She is.

>her friends are evil

They are.

Why don't you go to a feeder forum and piss and moan about how many people are posting fat chicks and food recipes you fucking idiot.