/tits/

Has anyone ripped the preview videos? How do I save preview videos from manyvids?
I'm sure there is an extension that can do it. But for any website, I use chrome browser and go into inspect mode. Go to the network tab and filter by media, then reload the page.

As you mouse over the previews, you should see url entries show up. Right-click and open in new tab and then save the files.

Decode below and you'll get something like this:

aHR0cHM6Ly9vZHMubWFueXZpZHMuY29tLzEwMDc0NTY1NTIvMmJjMTNlZDg4NzJkNDkwYmEwMTE3N2JmMGQ4ODc3NjIvcHJldmlldy9hODc1MmY1YTJmMWNlMWQyYjU0NV8yYmMxM2VkODg3MmQ0OTBiYTAxMTc3YmYwZDg4Nzc2Mi5tb3ZfNzIwLm1wNA==
Here are some of her OF videos. There's a couple of PPVs in here.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVWxwZG01VGFubDJUMkk9

I'm look for Bra comparison, Topless talks, and Shower time
Stoo with b64 you fucking ignorants
>>232398
you prefer nothing? shut the fuck up moron!
thanks for these links man
>>232413
Don’t try and argue with it. Newfags just have to learn the hard way.
That bathtub vid looks amazing, jfc
Travels world for living still cant understand why bad breathe odor & smelly farts.
all of her pictures look like the brightness is just maxed out
Hi guys how do i use these codes ?

aHR0cHM6Ly9vZHMubWFueXZpZHMuY29tLzEwMDc0NTY1NTIvMmJjMTNlZDg4NzJkNDkwYmEwMTE3N2JmMGQ4ODc3NjIvcHJldmlldy9hODc1MmY1YTJmMWNlMWQyYjU0NV8yYmMxM2VkODg3MmQ0OTBiYTAxMTc3YmYwZDg4Nzc2Mi5tb3ZfNzIwLm1wNA==
>>232673
I don't think that's as good a clue as you think lol
>>232841
idk man n64's are pretty BASEd
She has such a retarded look on her face, but goddammit, these tits are amazing. I wish she'd do hardcore.
I wonder why she keeps using that ugly and scrappy wig. And how is it possible that her pics looks like she's using a camera from the early 2000s. But wow, her tits are the best in business, they are in fact the bigger part of her body
>>233174
Don't give up! Thanks for trying to get it to work for us, my dude.
There's an app called gallery vault that does a magnificent job at capturing images and videos from websites if anybody is on Android
>>233193

There is a point in her posts that are DRM protected. Must be some new feature for OF. the Downloader for only fans chrome extension works fine for subs like Cassie0pia but Thotter newer vids can't be downloaded.
>>233174
you can record the videos with Icecream Screen Recorder for example.
App in android store downloads it all, so far worked everywhere for me
Someone have manyvids stuff?
>>233204
No dice with android app. Her new vids are recognized being able to be downloaded.
Keeping trying different browser add-ons like Video DownloadHelper, etc. until one brings up a Save Video option.
You've got this, and THANK YOU, brave warrior!
Wow she is really bad in choosing angles and also locations lol what is that a public bathroom? She looks like she's dirty
>>234533
The photo was taken at a swimming pool, she swims as a sport.
(1.1 MB, 320x240, 1616909555114.gif)
just want to drop in here to thank the chad of a chad that updated her coomer recently
Would help if I could get a name