/tits/

This is so old, is she still in the business?
any newer PPV stuff?
Oh wow is that a trailer for something?
Is the only fans worth it?
Did she ever get into any more b/g content? I've only ever seen one video like this
(505 KB, 977x606, image4.jpeg)
pls does anybody got this vid?
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9iYU1ROXo=
Do anybody have the new red dress video?
Has she done any lactation vids in the past three years?
Get the fuck outta here nobody want your piececof shit drop ship christmas lights
Where to find the latest video?
So is there any place where fantia stuff gets shared?
>>233492
You'll have to check spankbang, everytime I bought and shared a video from fantia here it would end up on there hahaha
Does anybody have an HD version of vol 38 without watermarks?
I can produce english subtitles for japanese videos. Are there are Hilari videos where she talks a lot or talks about her tits? Request a video and I will provide subtitles.
>>233631
Hilari Bomber Labo vol 1?
>>233684
Link to the video? I don't think I have that one
>>233724
aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzVlcmFqL3ZpZGVvL2hpbGFyaWJsK3YxKzIwMTc=
>>233727 If I give you a folder for volumes 2 through 20, would you be able to subtitle them all?
>>233727
If you can, can you please sub v56? It's one of my very favorites
Thank you for doing God's work by the way
>>233727
English subtitles for Vol 4: https://gofile.io/d/Rv95LK

She tells some great stories about her boobs in this one, and measures them as well.

Translating these videos is making me like Hilari even more. She's very cute and sweet, with a sense of humor. What an amazing woman.

>>233768
That would take a long time. Making these subtitles is a fair bit of work. I use machine translation, and then clean up the results manually using my rudimentary understanding of Japanese while listening to the video.

It's better if people choose specific videos where she talks a lot or appears to be talking about her boobs.

>>233798
I will do this one next.

Please keep the requests coming!
>>233824
You are unbelievably based, thank you so much anon.
I never thought any of her stuff would actually get translated, but here we are
Here's Volume 2 translated. She tries on some bras, I thought it looked interesting: https://gofile.io/d/iDL3Cv

Hilari is so sweet and wholesome. She really opens up in these videos. Translating them has been a pleasure. Knowing what she is saying, and getting a sense of her personality, adds so much to the videos!

I'll try to get to some more requests. I'm glad people are enjoying the subtitles.
Here's Volume 3 english subtitles: https://gofile.io/d/BMSuEQ

This one is cute, she talks about the New Year celebration and does some lactation stuff.
Please do the one she tries various things / vibrators on her nipples
I really appreciate you doing this, thank you!!
Wow, translations for hirari are something that is making me happy!! Many thanks for this present!

The one with her trying various object s may be vol 37!
Is also one of the few where she gets groped a bit from another person, I would love to know what is she saying and her reaction!

Please translator-anon, gift us with the subs for v37!

Here is the vid for reference

aHR0cHM6Ly9pdC5zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzgxcDRtL3ZpZGVvL2hpbGFyaWJsK3YzNysyMDIw

I am also reencoding your uploads to hevc and embedding the subs, stay tuned!
Can you please share with us the software that you are using anon? Even with no fine tweaking, could be nice to have an idea of what they say in some videos
>>233910
>aHR0cHM6Ly9pdC5zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzgxcDRtL3ZpZGVvL2hpbGFyaWJsK3YzNysyMDIw
If you're gonna recommend Vol 37, lemme at least help you out with a proper version instead of one with all the random Chinese links.

https://gofile.io/d/06PxY6
>>233924
Actually, to be honest, I actually prefer the subtitles files to be separate. But this is a nice alternative, too.
>>233924
Awesome, thank you

>>233931
Main advantage is HEVC compression yields a much smaller file size. Makes it easier to store, upload, and share. This is a big step in preserving the translated videos.
>>233993
Yeah but the thread is getting crowded with links right now. As soon as the next subtitles are posted, I'll post a link for 38.
Lol look at this idiot
"crowded with links" like there is such thing as too much sharing. Fuck you bro you don't deserve the kindness of translator anon
>>234041
Oh, word? Bet. Say less. I'll just keep my shit to myself then.
>>234041
Why you gotta ruin it for everybody?
>>233911
I don't use a commercial software, the translations are done using a Python script I pieced together.

For generating the subtitles I use a speech recognition machine learning model called Whisper. The first translation pass is done using GPT through OpenAI's API. Then finally I clean up the translation myself with my (admittedly limited) knowledge of conversational Japanese.

The script is not complicated, but would require some technical knowledge to get running on your own machine.
Oh well I'm a python dev myself so I'd appreciate a gist or something, maybe come to bbwchan REPORT MY POST so we can talk! I also made the encoding with python lol

Is openAI api allowing you trough even if dialogue is sexual?
Great work anyway, subs look fantastic. I also tried to do something similar but with comics lol
Well don't report my post pls I just said the name of the popular communication application where bbw Chan actually has a server so what the fuck
>>234210
She'll start subscriptions.
Seems like a Vlog, Just stroll around.
Here I leave the link to bunkr, there are mainly the old videos of the volumes
aHR0cHM6Ly9idW5rcnIuc3UvYS95NmIwSEpTbA==
>>231470
Does anyone have this video
>>234007
Are you still gonna post the vol 38?
>>234412
Still waiting for the next subs. I did post a clean version of 37 earlier.
I wish she did some boob sucking videos.
Well I think subtitle anon is gone.

Anybody has ideas on how could we keep subbing?
>>234534
use AI to convert her speech to text then translate?
or if you want dubbing, use elevenlabs auto dub
Which video has her in the swimsuit and jerking off a dildo as if it's her own dick?
>>235102
aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzgzeHh4L3ZpZGVvL20yMytpc3N1ZQ==
The sub guy chickened out, what a loser
>>233824
am i stupid? i don't see any subtitles
hilari is like the whole point of this entire /tits/ board and her thread is gonna be deleted by spam? ugh