/tits/

What’s her IG & OF???
What’s her Instagram
At one point I thought this bitch was A.I. lmao
>>231479
Yea her face looks weird in some of her pics, she uses some insane filters sometimes
They all work together to destroy you financially in the central bank system.
Any more??
nice size nips
love this chick. anyone got a mega?
>>231782
there was a page on REPORT MY POST for her, can’t find it now. I’m sure there’s more though
>>231861
oh there's tons more. i seen em before
>>231329 (OP)
She's actually Hispanic but looks Asian AF!
>>231912
She looks “Asian AF” because she is Asian lmao
anyone know where to find more?
She's from Cambodia
I like how people automatically assume where someone is from is automatically what race they are or predominantly are. Charlize Theron was born in Africa and Martin Lawrence was born in Germany just to give you some examples. So she can be 'asian af' even if she was born in Columbia.
>>232208
Some dumb ass examples. This girl is ethnically Asian. I don’t really know what else you’re trying to say or prove. No one here is talking about her nationality
>>232208
>>232210
>>232226
Please get it right guys. I'm dying to jack off here and I just can't get hard not knowing what ethnicity she is. I'm begging you.
bump...
>>232231
Why does it matter? Just admire her big tits and body unless you're a racist which wouldn't be surprising given the site
>>232300
It doesn't matter you fucking turbo autist. That was my point.
Oh and please find a newer insult than racist. You're making the word useless.
What’s her socials?
any nudes folder?
>>232324
I’ve never seen any others than the ones already posted but I have to believe there are more…no way a chick with a body like this isn’t taking nudes
Does she have an of or wins other than a couple pics?
The guy she is with is so ugly and lame looking.
>>232500
You jealous lol fagget lol what guy looking at another guy. You mad she ain’t with you lil dick bitch
>>232513
You mad that we think you’re ugly as fuck? This must be her man posting pictures with himself in them. Nobody wants to see your fugly ass. Your girl is gonna leave you soon buddy. Get ready
Dude does look like a lame tho with them fake ass Cuban links and ball sack hair on his chin lol who’s your barber bruh??. Wait till she get some real dick she finna bounce on dude if she haven’t already. This must be some high school sweet heart shit. LOL
>>232485
damn, I hadn’t seen this one…what a handful
>>232562
Facts he look dusty as fuck. She could do way better than him
>>232562

Nigga if you looking at the dude and commenting on his features you must be gay.
>>232571
On god they weird and gay asf knowing they probably don’t even have a bitch and jack off every night cause they can’t get laid or fed up cause they pay for pussy or they girl not this chick so they bashing her dude like I find that so cringe. How jealous are you of a girl you never met but just cause her tits you over here mad at a random ass dude you never met. Weirdo stalker vibes that like to rate guys lol super fruity
>>232585
This fool writing an essay lol
Back to the pics…anyone got anymore??
>>232668
Just Instagram pics I don't know why the mod won't delete it already its a waste
>>232746
Boring ass ig pics all y'all got
estrogen levels in the comments is overwhelming
any new wins ?
>>233336
Nah just boring ass ig pics. That's why the thread dead ASF now
>>233341
too bad , she got good materials
Her greasy boyfriend posting pics again lol
>>233553
Damn…she really hates bra’s
>>233558