/tits/

>>230958 (OP)
Not a bad looking girl but her onlyfans is based. She doesn't fuck, doesn't show her nipples, no full nudity. I can deal with no fucking but no full nudity is pretty much a seal breaker
>>230964
I don't think that's what 'based' means
what is her of username even?
>>230979
Well said. It iheartrinitiy. Or atleast something along those lines
>>230964
If she was based that would mean she shows her tits and fucks on the main page but instead she's a lazy dumb bitch who just teases.
Wouldn’t really call her lazy or dumb for doing the bare minimum and still making max profit.

You dudes who subscribe to her, after knowing she doesn’t show nip, are the real dumbasses.
>>230979
Upload these to mega? Please
>>231028
Nip shown on sprinkles vid, proves she’s gonna show more. Idk why y’all obsessed with seeing a girl fucked by another guy though, just do that yourself
Waste of time.
this site is plagued by faggots that come to a tits board then whine there isn't enough dicks for them to look at. even have a thread dedicated to nigdicks on page 1 ffs. if you need to see dicks to get off you're gay. fuck off to grindr faggots.
>>231040
Most of this stuff is at this point t b h, during covid there was a huge boom in amateur only fans posting insane content. But now the market much like your crusty bedsheets has solidified and you get all this pay per view tease stuff. Honestly it's been over for a second just looking at this site.
Claims she finally went "topless" someone post it I know its a scam
>>231108
That's her main page post the pic that is topless is the ppb and you can see there's no panties. It's bullshit price but she not scamming
>>231121

No bare tits = fucking scam. Fuck this girl until she shows.
>>231108

More pasties hiding behind clothing BS

Chyna Chase did this until she got old. Same old bullshit.
Glad I didnt pay $8 for that
>>231134
Stfu and stop thinking with your dick the ppv literally says what the pic was. Fucking over price for that shit btw but yeah nobody is scamming your broke ass lmao you wasn't buying anyways
>>231217
>Stfu and stop thinking with your dick
Did you actually post this? Here?
>>231228

Exactly. Fucking idiot.

Tits or GTFO. Girls included.
>>231252
Your statement stands for yourself as well dumbass
>>231199
Fuck yeah. Been waiting for this super hot young piece of prime ass to get them big beautiful tits out. They look amazing too. Preciate it fellas
Normally I don't like non-white women, but this mixed girl is gorgeous, she has huge breasts and her face is also very pretty.
>>231637
This chick is white. Her areola are a dead giveaway. Even if she claims Latina, she’s a white Latina
>>231639
It's obvious she's not white. Just less than 1 day ago, she did a live on TikTok and someone asked her if she was Latina, so she answered that she is not Latina, she is a mix of black, white and Native American. She was wearing a big neckline, as always, some idiot reported her and her live was banned
>>230964
maybe based is a typo for blasé
>>231639
You can tell by looking she's not white
>>231642

A mix of white, black, and Native American lol....that's 90% of all Latinos.

Coming from someone like me who has all three and is from central America. Most of us are a little bit of a lot of things
Does anyone know why she hides her nipples in her videos? what nonsense
>>231813

I was going go post this rn damm you guys fast as hell
What’s her of
>>231833
Nigga? You are retard
>>231797
Some of yall ask the most retarded question in this bitch
>>231791
>>231823
Wow thank you man her tits are perfect. Huge full and juicy. She immediately becomes top tier and huge competition to all of the current busty upper echelon hotties. Kinda wanna see her takeover anyways because she's so hot and down to earth
She definitely just jumped to the top of my list now that she's showing the goods, hopefully she keeps it up
>>231823
is this legit? looks sketchy
>>232167

Thanks for the share bro, love this girls tits
Any new?
Wake me up when she starts tittyfucking!
>>233532
Her titties is big as fuck. 😮‍💨
Her tits are looking huge in her new insta stuff. Any new onlyfans stuff?
How much of the stuff on her of is ppv?
Lord bless her. She is such a waste of internet data 😍
She sent out a topless measuring video via DM on onlyfans. Fucking $200 Jesus fuck. Yeah, I'm all set
>>235396
Just think she has such a huge following off her social media. She can 100% get 100 guys to spend $200.00 for that video. Easy $20,000 video knowing she's grew to a damn P CUP. I mean hell I been not subbing to your shit this entire time because of the charge for her sub but the more I kept seeing her IG post and then recently her growing a size I said c00m3r fuck chan I'm a sub and maybe buy a PPV lol. Unfortunately I'm not cause I'm not simp enough to pay 200 and c00m3r is accurate is fuck right somebody is really keeping up with her shit.
>>235258
Can you or someone upload this to gofile? Whatever website you used is SPAMMING with ads and won't keep the video open
>>235447
That's the way onlyfans works. The girls who have a huge instagram following always get on onlyfans and completely dominant.
Measurement video ( Not mine )

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xRU9oZWtPdkpxRWdUa0VIRTg3ZnBBWEdRQ3UxU0UzQUwvdmlldz91c3A9ZHJpdmVzZGs=
>>235595

How do you access with this
>>235601
1- Copy this code
2-Open Base64 decode site
3- Paste the code and press "decode"

The code will be converted and the original link will appear to you.
>>235606

I've noticed that these encodings are becoming far less common. I guess that's new people, or something?
>>235595
Before this thread is deleted due to being bumplocked, I just wanted to say that this is the worst $200 of content that I have ever seen. She should be ashamed selling that video for that high and should have just given it for free to her subscribers. There is no nipple on the planet worth a two-minute measuring video for that price. These girls are shameless as fuck.
>>235875
It's a shame because her tits are epic, and the amount they've grown is mindblowing.