/tits/

She's live on Tiktok right now. It's sad a bitch that stupid can make money only bc of the tits. Great tits tho
This looks like someone asked ChatGPT to make a picture of "sunburnt MILF with big tits"
>>230367
Well if that's not your thing you don't have to download anything.
>>230364
Yeah I agree lol. When she posted on her Instagram that she was taking a break from making content cause she got sick from smoking too much weed awhile back, I truly realized how brain dead she was lmao. It's a damn shame cause her tits are amazing
Can y'all post examples? I have no idea who she is but hearing her talk sounds interesting with the way y'all explain it.
She does have a BJ video on manyvids titled "did it", but I never found it anywhere -_-
And the whole "weed overdose" sounds questionable, as the body reverses THC levels and clears them out of the body within a day. Much safer than alcohol.
Lol please this bitch is so freaking stupid she doesn't even deserve the money and attention. I subbed to her once, her OF is just Instagram with some topless and a lot of idiocy. Must be brain damaged or something. She just thinks she can come up with any kind of shit and not post and take the money, boycott her
>>231306
Damn you got more? Didn't know she did b/g now
>>232596
Thanks for the upload but must you use such an annoying host? Popups popups...