/tits/

I'm sorry but if you buy anything from Cheryl or buy her content you are stup1dz. She's one of the girl who doesn't do anything she does herself and has a team/manager uploading and sending out her content 24-7. She has a private Reddit called mathemathicalodds or whatever her manager made last year and she was talking shit because everyone was saying it was a fake account. "She" finally uploaded a fan sign verifying after her manager told her to make one. She's 24-7 on Reddit uploading while 24-7 uploading on her free page reposts of PPV's... if you want her best content, better than her blurred pics on her OF then go to Reddit, bunch of high quality content, that's why link isn't on her linktree.

If you are to talk in DM's, you are talking to a guy working for her replying to DM's. Don't get fooled by these chicks scamming you lol

I have her on whatsapp from her flirt4free cam days
>>229277
Her content ain't cheap either, gotta pay in order to those big massive tits!
Why pay when you can download for free...
>>229277
I'm gonna need more help with the reddit thing, b0ss, pls
>>229665
funny to see that perfect body and face has a horrible meaty pussy...
>>229668
You are obsessed with her meaty pussy. It looks delicious to me just like her
Anyone have that fishnet PPV from her OF?
(260 KB, 1179x1572, e793bb1ff5a4347fd4e20a7d2ee9a166.jpg)
Hate to be another beggar but could anybody link me her photo set of her Elizabeth Liones Cosplay? I've been gooning to her lately
>>229839
You find that set on Simp City.
Any manyvids?
Are them fake? They look fake to me. Would bang 100% anyway
>>230136
They look fake?
You must be retarded
Fully natural :).
Nay, that site is a scam, there are no videos there. Privates are just fake
>>230467
yeah, not riding only jumping
Anyone have Poison Ivy?
>>230567
Keep posting bro
Just waiting on the dildo vids...
legend has she got any swinging from the back POV videos??

Claire Secrete also has them if you have those too?? cheers
>>229277
Are you retarded? Almost every chick thats big on OF is managed by a OF agency. Do you think they want to spend time chatting or engaging with simps all day? Get real

They hire paki/indian/ph chatters on different platforms for $3-4/hour to do it.

Unless you're trying to talk to a 2/10 random hoe with 10 subs the chances are you're paying to get your dick rated by a curry wagie.
https://gofile.io/d/BgMg2Y

Lets keep the wins rolling guys.

Here's one from S@m@nt@'s site. Her in the bath with M@ria Body.

Anyone else have anymore of here girl/girl scenes? I know she did more on Sam's site with some of those models. And also did some with Lucy Laistner.
>>231016

This has been out there for years.
>>231124

Never claimed it was new. Just trying to keep the ball rolling. Hadn't seen anyone post any of her girl/girl stuff yet.
Did she do fat transfer? In the last video I saw of her I noticed that her belly is flatter and she has 2 small incisions on the bottom, above her vagina. At the same time I notice that her ass is bigger and also has 2 marks on the top. If so, I would be disappointed, I really liked her because she was natural perfection, she even boasted of being 100% natural.

This is the video:
https://bunkrr.su/v/l0xTbCJp3jR5S
>>232014

Usually I think that people are idiots when they say shit like this, but there is some slight evidence to this in that video.

It's disappointing if true, though I wouldn't mind if she got up to Leanne Crow (jn her prime) sized tits but kept as much meat as possible.

This woman is absolutely blessed with thiccness and if she sucks that all out through a straw, yikes.
Excellent. Have you got more vids with her?(without dildo ride)
>>232014
It's a very popular procedure, it really sucks if she did.

I miss chubby Cheryl ngl
Anyone have the cow bikini video? Or the Morticia one?
i thought she always had a good body for a larger girl, not sure its lipo, maybe just some work in gym? her tummy was always pretty good for a bigger gal
>>233073
In her most recent videos, the transfer of fat from her belly to her ass seems evident, and she also has incision marks
Does she have any videos of her clapping her tits together preferably with no hands?