/tits/

this bitch so stale
>>229158
So who's not stale then?
>>229159
Another bitch. Obviously.
T1l1grm link pls?
Has anyone ordered a custom from Manyvids? I know a ton of people have got them from MFC, but I just want to be sure Manyvids is also safe
>>229333
She just started selling them on there this week, so your guess would be as good as anyone else's. She is really trustworthy though, so I would honestly take the chance.
>>229333
Yeah she pretty good about getting people their customs in a timely manner. I usually order customs through her onlyfans though. She is a very beautiful woman.
Did she make any new clothes/bra try-ons recently, those were really good.
>>229400
Just a quick tip though, please be patient with her. She has a really quick turnaround, but she also does all of the work by herself and she is a perfectionist, so she has a lot to do as well. You won't be disappointed one bit and will want more though, trust me...
>>229413
She hasn't made one since July...
>>229415
Is there anywhere I can find the more recent ones or a collection? It looks like most of it was treated as ppv content and I can only find vids from 2021-early 2022. Her tits are fuckin massive now, insane growth!
>>229421
On that note, does anybody have the video of her trying on the WAY TOO SMALL bras? That's the only try-on video I have and I can't seem to find it.
>>229438
I replied to the wrong comment. Sorry.
>>229415
Alright man, thanks for the advice!
Does she do complete nude customs?
I like the try on vids best of all. Have trouble finding places to download from
>>229413
>>229415
>>229438
She just released a new ppv where she's trying on tops/bras that are too small. Funnily enough I think she decided to make it because I ordered a custom roleplay that involves her wearing a bra that's too small a few days ago.
>>229477
The one I'm referring to is from months ago, but I'm happy to know there's another one!
>>229415
I've customed from her a time or two as well. The last time I did it she was on one of her vacations and said she would get on it the day she got home and sure enough she did the work and sent it promptly. Always been accommodating.
Anyone have the vids where she shows cock?
(9.6 MB, 1280x720, BBC.gif)
Has anyone ever seen this?
Q&A June 2023 edition
>>229691
What stream is this from?
>>229662
Are you sure that you are in the right place? You might be the same guy that always asks for those videos. Fucking weirdo...
Can someone share her previous try on videos?
>>229768
I think that you are the black cock lover.
>>229768
Niggers are obsessed with ruining the genetics of white women, I guess it's because of an inferiority complex.
>>229768
arent you busy bombing gaza, shlomo?
>>229768
Dudes out here looking for any hint of evidence to use for confirmation bias lol
>>229776
Well, she have done it multiple times and most of the cocks she showed on cam were black. If she dont like them why she saved those photos on her phone? She even started doing videos with clear interracial vibe, like this one >>229410 for example. She is on the same route like Manda Dawn.
>>229777
she saves these pics just to show them to bbc lovers like you sweetie. as a romanian woman, she hates niggers, trust me.
How do I summon the mod to clean this stupid shit up? All of you are fucking retarded. The one guy who can't shut the fuck and stop projecting his cringe fetish and the other guys who can't shut the fuck up and ignore him.
>>229780
What would be best would be for you not to pour fuel on the fire and have the mod do his thing.
>>229780
Report the posts, that's what I do every time. No point in engaging with that idiot
Anyone have her teacher videos? Theres one where shes in a yellow top teaching romanian or sm and one of her in white stockings and white shirt
>>229929
This video is old, her boobs are bigger now, she is massive now
(4.5 MB, 368x654, 9a94be7a-0dc6-4fdd-8727-8971f2816b59_2.gif)
I think she is really beautiful in this scene. I know it's not her sexiest scene, but her "being at home" look with her hair up and less makeup than she usually wears makes her look incredibly cute.
>>229410
Please guys convinced her to fuck huge giant cock or dildo and the miracle will come true, send the clip here for all peopleโœŒ๏ธ
>>229953
Just order a custom video you cheap bastard
>>229938
>>229950
The fact that she continues to grow, and she enjoys is the most amazing thing about her tbh
>>229978
Yes, busty women are the best, that's why I will never understand women with big breasts who spend their money to have small tits, with ugly shapes and scars
>>229978
Is getting fatter considered growing?
>>229985
Fatter? She is hotter and hotter, most gorgeous than ever
>>229986
You didn't answer my question. Is she just fatter regardless of whether you find that hot or not?
>>229993
You are a fucking asshole. Regardless of whether you think so or not. He isn't going to answer your question, you waste of space.
>>230004
I'm on a site skewed to overweight women so I'm a loss here as to why I'm an asshole.
>>229993
Okay, I'll respond. It's true, she looks like she's gained weight, but that makes her look better than ever. Her boobs are huge now, her legs were thin before and they look better now. Even her face is more beautiful.
>>229985
Ema has a natural body, so obviously her belly doesn't look like the one from other women who obviously went under the knife, in that sense I love her body, because at least you see something natural, not something that was artificially made in a operating room, as an example, Chyna Chase's belly...
I think she stunning but I'd love to see her out of all that makeup, properly.
She ever gonna do B/G content?

Has she ever addressed it?
>>230107
There is a very short video of her from her phone sucking cock. Also, I have seen 2 videos with semen on her face that she says is real semen.
>>230107
She's always said no in the past.

Whether or not that means "not ever" is up for debate.
>>230108

I'd be curious to see the vids with the real cum. Either it's from many years ago or she's pulling your leg.
>>230237
BTW ain't no way that's a one man job. Either she enjoys edging her partner for a whole week, or those "stories of how i got fucked by two" weren't bullshit after all
>>230238
I shoot like that all the time. With a woman that looks like Ema, I'd be painting the fucking ceiling.
>>230238
It's not a lot if you don't jerk off every day. And all her sex stories are just nonsense, most of the time in her streams she always mentions how she hasn't had sex in ages and mostly just hangs out with her parents.
>>230257
Yeah sure. A huge titted woman with a relatively attractive face doesn't have sex. Now this is more BS than her "horny 24/7" stories
>>230261
Has to do more with her just not going out a lot
>>230257
Keeping the availability illusion alive. Wouldn't be surprised if she was married with kids.
>>230263
Don't care either way but I do hope she posts BG stuff some time in the future though
>>230266
Someone tipped her almost 20 grand total. I mean she's beautiful and cool to deal with and her content is good but some guys absolutely go overboard
>>230266 those same dudes are on her site religiously! It's crazy!! They probably all think one day they will bag her!
>>230263
If you think that she is secretly married with kids with all of work that she has to do with customs, camshows, and Skypes for her pay, then you are delusional. She says constantly that she works so much that she can barely get any time to herself.
>>230266
Watch her shows and see for yourself. Some of her tippers literally tip her non-stop to do nothing. They tip her for her attention, validation, and just for her to talk to them and treat them like they are special.
>>230268
the same folks recommended her to increase prices. SMH
she was against it to remain affordable for a large audience. besides money, she loves the attention and she enjoys that we fap to her.
>>230268
you are a damn fine bunch of idiots here, to believe things, like the video with sperm, it's fake sperm, no wonder this site is in decline, you are pitiful, really
>>230271
Yes, I believe every word that comes out of her mouth. Silly man.
>>230275
None of them should be taken seriously. They're E whores and the only thing you are is a barrier to a wallet. That's it. The transactional bitches I can respect. All this bullshit about being too busy for anything other than their fans while they're getting regular dick is the actual delusion.
I don't hate her but I do know that she is full of shit. Wake up you sad desperate fuckers.
>>230278
Damn, did she piss in your cereal or something? This is her job that she gets paid for, and you are taking it a bit too personal. If she is lying about everything, so be it. She is not a fucking robot๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We are just relaying what she has said herself multiple times.
if this site disappears, it will be a good thing, it will avoid reading your bullshit, damn, you are complete idiots to believe all these things
damn see you all thought you knew her, you're just shit without existence
>>230280
Shut up Jema3029, and go give more tips to that bitch, you stupid simp
you really think something will change because you do, you are deplorable
and then, we wait for you to give tips and put on good shows, instead of waiting from others, you bunch of leeches
>>230282
you think I'm Jema, poor bastard, I'm far from being an obedient little dog like him๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
>>230279
What do you mean? I've never given her a dime.

Get it straight. You are the cow she is the farmer. This impersonal enough for ya?
>>230286
What does that even mean๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Are you implying that she is milking me dry because I am just telling you what she has said to me? Damn, you people are stupid and a waste of time here๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
>>230285

Yeah whatever, you're a fucking Simp, you have no life and you come to defend your mistress here in the chat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
>>230288
No the two are separate things but I wouldn't expect you to understand. You give her money because you think she likes you.
Are we just gonna keep on the bullshit and complain or, are we gonna start sharing shit lmao. Tf is going on here?? ๐Ÿคฃ
>>230282
>>230289
well, I'm still waiting for you to give the tokens for a good show, when you have some, more than your balls, which you think is lacking, and we'll talk about it later, if you want, asshole
I really don't give a fuck about your dumbass arguments. I'm just here for the tits.
>>230295
I don't give a fuck about you but as the last set of tits were a dozen or so posts back I suppose a dumbass argument will have to do. Slag.
Thanks for getting back on topic with the above gifs. Lol
>>230301
What are you one of those guys that legit will be on this site with their dick in their hands waiting for people drop shit that they paid for because your to above it all to jerk off to shit that you could easily buy yourself. Every leak is a gift that people don't have to give so if iam going to drop shit that I pay for iam going to talk about it to or I just won't drop anything
>>230302
Did you drop em? Don't look like you did.
Wow I havent seen her in a long time. Her tits are so much saggier and deflated than years ago. Her new cam stuff is actually great to use as comparison to give you an idea just how huge and full her tits used to be, makes her young stuff even better.
>>230332
What? Her boobs are much more bigger now
(6.3 MB, 1280x720, oodSTYf2Yao1K7VY.webm)
sometimes her little vids on X are better than what she sells...
>>230336
Are you blind? She is massive now
(1.9 MB, 1280x720, ,,QfiYzMuczM18CXpJXYmF2UgYFVgYDNx4SOwgzMuAjL2czLcVWbvJHaDBCMuQzLcJXZzd3byJ0ZuV3ctF2UgkybrNWZHBSZrlGbgwCTNRFSLhCI2MjL3MTNvwFdptkYldVZsBHcBBSKw4iNg4WZ6lGVgsDe15WaMByOWRVLUJVQNNFKgAjL18CXhxGbpp3bNJiOiQnb (1).webm) (1.6 MB, 1280x720, ,,QfiYzMuczM18CXpJXYmF2UgYFVgYDNx4SOwgzMuAjL2czLcVWbvJHaDBCMuQzLcJXZzd3byJ0ZuV3ctF2UgkybrNWZHBSZrlGbgwCTNRFSLhCI2MjL3MTNvwFdptkYldVZsBHcBBSKw4iNg4WZ6lGVgsDe15WaMByOWRVLUJVQNNFKgAjL18CXhxGbpp3bNJiOiQnb.webm) (1.3 MB, 3840x2160, 73103bfb-45ec-403a-9310-49295ed50f3c.jpg)
>>230332
>>230336
ignore those morons and go back to ema
>>230338
Not blind. I saw you riding in like her brother.
>>230344
Nothing more retarded than defending a whore when not a pimp.
>>230346
Nothing more retarded than coming here to troll. Are you very bored, right?
>>230347
Not when I have my reply guy.
>>230349
I imagined that you are only looking for attention
>>230351
Not always. I find the fawning and simping fucking disgusting and I'll say so whenever I see it.
>>230352
To me, the trolls who come here because they get bored seem more disgusting
>>230353
Glad we understand one another.
>>230341

Anyone have the full video for the middle clip?
She deserves to get massive money from the morons life itself had cast which out as a useless, incompetent men and who pay for pictures. She's beautiful and her body almost perfect.
>>230337
>ae9e32f4037cb5450a8f32c78925845e7f244d689512536163c9951b898f6044.webm
Where is that video from?
>>230726
Yea i've been waiting for her to upload the bath/shower video to MV but its starting to feel like she might not put it there. I think i might send her a note with a tip to upload it there
Does she ever go fully nude or always cover her stomach?
>>230763
Almost exclusively in privates or customs. Sometimes she gets in the right mood and does it in public streams but she has a complex about her belly. Just pay her enough and she will absolutely go totally naked or show her belly
Can you imagine if she was the size of Abbi secraa? Same shape tits, just bigger like Abbi. That would be perfection. But that's asking for too much! ;)
(195 KB, 1920x1080, was.jpg)
>>230754
Good show...only wish she had turned on more lights.

Wednesday Addams and Thing
Excellent drops guys, she's really amazing. I'm truly grateful for the shares.
Any luck with the full verison of "busty ema - naughty time with your busty auntie" I know a link but you have download it from "Tez files"
>>231088
Plz, dont upload it from cambros or camwhores, the watermark just ruins the video.
H-P-F-W-F-M

YUgoSClSMGNITShQKTZMeTlpZFcoRik1cmNuSXVjM1V2ZGk5VlNuKFcpUldOMDlGKEYpYnpkaldFTihNKXA=

Enjoyable Watch โœŒ๐Ÿผ
>>231105
No, I believe yours is my friend lol
I'd make an exchange BUT only if and only if you do share the actual video. I am a cheapskate. So, you decide.
Anyone here who had the chance of watching this clip? I'm curious because i think she's using a new dildo, the description promises a "titfuck until you cum" but I'm afraid it might be a fraud just like the farmer's wife and "tits made for fuck" videos, where there's a change of scene and "cum" magically appears on her w/ no money shot (80% of the fun for me)

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/5092849/Titfuck-and-handjob-on-my-massive-boobs
>>231264
oh i would love to see that clip too!!!
Looking for 'Your busty cousin is a slut'
(7.2 MB, 1280x720, ,,QfiYzMuczM18CXpJXYmF2UgYFVgYDNx4SOwgzMuAjL2czLcVWbvJHaDBCMuQzLcJXZzd3byJ0ZuV3ctF2UgkybrNWZHBSZrlGbgwCTNRFSLhCI2MjL3MTNvwFdptkYldVZsBHcBBSKw4iNg4WZ6lGVgsDe15WaMByOWRVLUJVQNNFKgAjL18CXhxGbpp3bNJiOiQnb (1).webm) (2.6 MB, 1280x720, ,,QfiYzMuczM18CXpJXYmF2UgYFVgYDNx4SOwgzMuAjL2czLcVWbvJHaDBCMuQzLcJXZzd3byJ0ZuV3ctF2UgkybrNWZHBSZrlGbgwCTNRFSLhCI2MjL3MTNvwFdptkYldVZsBHcBBSKw4iNg4WZ6lGVgsDe15WaMByOWRVLUJVQNNFKgAjL18CXhxGbpp3bNJiOiQnb.webm) (304 KB, 1152x2048, F-GUn0gW0AAEXzP.jpg)
that woman is a queen
just out curiosity does she keep a secret or do her parents know?
U got child support for 18 years & still broke. U made money off your kids for 18 years and they havent seen a dime. Better have that money in full.
>>231301
Genuine question; why do you think random people on the internet would have that information? Also, do you understand that she's like 35 years old and not in the care of her parents?
>>231305
i bet she got that question not only one time and maybe somebody here catch the answer (if she was willing to reveal the information) during a livestream. anyway shoutout to the patents!
>>231301
What if its more of a family business, to express it carefully?
>>231301
her parents know very well the work she does, if that's what you're asking
>>231338
Hi! Is this the Ema press office?
guys what do you use to record mfc streams? i tried ctbrec but recording from mfc is bugged for me (the videos are split into small parts and the video is choppy :( )
Tubedigger. Worth the money and free updates.
(108 KB, 648x720, BBC.jpg)
can someone record her shows tomorrow? #birthdayema
Bump locked after a month. Maybe someone should start a new thread.
Did anyone record today's show? I started recording but I had to stop it early on. She got completely naked and put on oil it was way better than her birthday show.
>>231643
i do , do u have her bday show?
if u do , left your tg here or uploading here
>>231672
Already got rid of it also trading is against the rules here
>>231676
pls pls post this source bros pls
>>231676
Well it's about time!! Been waiting to see that forever but she's always claimed she couldn't do it.
>>229095 (OP)
Damn, been waiting to see if she would upload more videos on manyvids before I subbed for a membership(been a month now since last upload) I checked this morning and the sub cost quadrupled $50 to $200. Wow nevermind I guessโ€ฆ
I see she has 52 vids there. So $200 for 1 month is still a good deal. That's less than $4 a vid stream. Although I don't know if she has some vids sold separately from membership.
>>231889
>>231898
I think there's only one video that's not included in the membership, but honestly I'm not impressed by any of the videos she's uploaded on MV the MFC share ones are way better
She is cool with selling an MFC vid on OF. Ive done that in the past when I was subscribed. At a good price too. She seems to take care of her OF subs. You just need to DM her the vid name(s).
>>231905
I use MV because I can use bitcoin and my cc doesn't work on OF, which is why I was waiting for her to upload better stuff there
Well she is accommodating. Just send her a list. Maybe she will make them available per individual vid purchase. Never hurts to ask. Pm her next time she's camming
>>231748
Is there any previews for this? The link says preview unavailable
Why she didn't squirt drop lesbian content
I'm dying to see bustyema squirt once ravenously..... Drop lesbian content.....
By the way.... There's bunch of her leaks available on bunkr .com enjoy guys...
Why you pay her if there's leaks available for gratis... On REPORT MY POST, bunkr videos , coomer leaks for her onlyfans... Enjoy guys...
>>232023

1) She's said she can't squirt
2) You pay because it's basic economics. Supply and demand. The more money she makes, the more content she makes. When people stop paying her, she stops making content. If everybody adopted your philosophy of "someone else will leak it," no one actually would.
OK dude.... Sound you're biased towards her. She's just working girl.... At any rate why she can't squirt. She's just playing hard to get more tokens. I'm sick of her same routine videos. Nothing different nothing new. Why ? I appreciate her . But if you ask me. I would like to feast of my eyes of something new ....
Fair and square.... If she presents nothing new... I'm going to leak , hack of all her content onlyfans, fansly , manyvids and MFC content...
>>232027
>>232028
if you don't like what she does, you can look elsewhere, you are insistent everywhere even here and are very careful about what you do
(149 KB, 1118x1280, photo_2022-08-01_11-13-41.jpg)
>>232028
Get a life Howard, you're a pain in the ass, she ignores you and you're still there, begging for her attention, now you come here to say the same shit, better share something and if not, go say your shit somewhere else.
(4.5 MB, 720x1280, ,,QfiYzMuczM18CXpJXYmF2UgYFVgYDNx4SOwgzMuAjL2czLcVWbvJHaDBCMuQzLcJXZzd3byJ0ZuV3ctF2UgkybrNWZHBSZrlGbgwCTNRFSLhCI2MjL3MTNvwFdptkYldVZsBHcBBSKw4iNg4WZ6lGVgsDe15WaMByOWRVLUJVQNNFKgAjL18CXhxGbpp3bNJiOiQnb (1).webm) (3.4 MB, 1280x720, ,,QfiYzMuczM18CXpJXYmF2UgYFVgYDNx4SOwgzMuAjL2czLcVWbvJHaDBCMuQzLcJXZzd3byJ0ZuV3ctF2UgkybrNWZHBSZrlGbgwCTNRFSLhCI2MjL3MTNvwFdptkYldVZsBHcBBSKw4iNg4WZ6lGVgsDe15WaMByOWRVLUJVQNNFKgAjL18CXhxGbpp3bNJiOiQnb.webm)
just perfect woman
>>232054
What video is the one with the bras from?
Right show your true colours.... As clear as a day you're paid. Biased towards her .... She's just routine gal.... Share old pics and old vids... As far as I know she made a quick bucks from this field. She started up new hotel named EMA hotel.. the bomb shell is.. Also she's married. But she's spin the yarns around she's maiden. As usual.... So if you wage the battle I'm going to wage the war against her... Because she's gold digger... I'm not amenable. Gulp.... So just wait and see..... Big leaks of all her content... I'm going to ruin her life....
>>232085

well, we're waiting for my brother, you're a big talker, don't just make threats, if you have things to say, which I doubt, they say, you're just a guy with no life, find one before you come to piss off, you're not in the right place, you've never been in the right place, you're just a loser
>>232085
waste his life, I'll ruin yours right down to your ancestors, who would have done better to refrain from letting you come into the world
>>232074
I know, I meant what video is the clip from
(753 KB, 1108x1080, vlcsnap-2023-11-17-11h36m57s859.png)
>>232085
The only thing I understood, is that you are mentally retarded, quickly go get a bib, so you don't wet your shirt with all the shit that comes out of your mouth.lol
Lol this is humanity, look at it.
>>232085
Who the fuck cares if she's married? If she has kids? If she doesn't even actually like sex? (All claims I've heard in the past)
Enjoy the tits or move the fuck on. It's not rocket science. The fact that you're so pressed about this is fucking sad, bro.
(7.1 MB, 720x480, Scales.webm)
back to why we're here...
>>232126
Dude was blocked by her for doing this same shit in all of her social media comments. He has no life or anything else going for him. It is best to just ignore it and let the mods sort it out...
Her boobs have been shrinking lately =(
someone get some of those new bra trying on videos plz
She's unrivalled gal..... When she's moaning..... When she stuff the dildo into her pussy
Is she having Instagram?
>>232222
no, she doesn't have any anymore, all the accounts you see are fake
Fair and square she's a goddess.. she has out of world beauty... I'm just wondering! Why not she's till now hit the internet and went viral like other performers. She's ahead of her time.. why not she's Dip into adult industry. Why she's corner herself just in webcam... She's better than Angela white and so on . Anybody here to stand for my notion???
I has penchant for watching her everyday.... I'm obsessed with her ravishing beauty. Her stunning face. Her delicate mouth , her chubby knockers. And absolutely her breathtaking pussy. She's one and only........ Oh my gosh if I happen to meet her one day....
>>232241

Hasn't she been camming for like, 10 years? You have to remember, she's gone by a few names over the years. She's become more popular recently because companies have figured out and proven that camgirls are marketable and bring in business. It was previously thought that their market share was too niche and too exclusive to cross over before (especially if they didn't want to do full on hardcore porn), but it apparently isn't.
As for why she hasn't ventured more into the industry, she's cited a few different reasons previously: 1) she just wasn't interested in doing anything more than camming 2) she was in a relationship at the time (and depending on who you ask, still is) 3) a good amount of her fans simply don't want to see her perform with other men (I personally think this number is very small but probably true to some degree).
Based solely on context clues and her personality, I don't think she has as much interest in the more extreme side of sex as she might say she does on cam, outside of fantasy. There are plenty of girls who enjoy the thought of getting railed by random dudes for masturbatory purposes, but would never actually do it. It just so happens that Ema is built like a Roman fertility goddess and could easily do that if she wanted to, but when she's not on cam (and making pretty good money from what limited understanding I have), she's generally a pretty lowkey person.
Absolutely she's low-key gal. But she's deserve to be queen of cam at least. She's all-rounded unrivalled performer . Her cam is standing heads and shoulder above the rest. I wish if she's reading these sincere words of her staunch fans.... I'm smitten with her
Her latest vid bath available right now on keep2share...
>>232085
get your medicine fucko
>>232359
Old video. She is bigger now
She is incredibly beautiful, but also has a nice personality, always smiling.
For my surprise. How she's bear her life without a partner. Is she still a virigin ? Or what
>>232432

Like any of us could possibly know the actual answer to that. Just shut up and enjoy the show.
>>232435

Haha. I know right? Lol.

But to answer that naive guy, no she is not a virgin. Hell, she's even talked about her 3 way with 2 guys when she was younger. And why do you think she needs a partner in order to bear her own life? Lol. She's doing just fine and she's happy. So who the fuck cares about any of that? None of that is on her mind. She's banking and happy. Nuff said. Hehehe
Is she read this?
I wish if she's concern herself about this.
(199 KB, 625x882, IMG_20231122_070714.jpg)
Why not if she's doing like that... I'm dying to see her face like that... Finger herself passionately
I see she's one and only. To the point of daily routine I would like to say why not she's going to present new show and absolutely new content just in order to keep the pace of development. It's cut-throat rivalry when it comes to busty cutie gal exhibitionist.... They're like sand in the water. Truth be told she's undescribable girl... It's grossly unfair to compare bustyema with the other performers. She's outdistance them beautifully.
Good tidings... Cheat GF of bustyema available on keep2share
Such pussy... Oh my gosh... I'm dying to see her one day drop hardcore one ...
Sound she's in Bad mood these days!!!!
Why she's?
I hope if I relieve her from her worries and make her happy...
(150 KB, 719x498, IMG_20231125_121935.jpg)
May I represent the successor of bustyema... She's yourn3ig on mfc
>>232724
Is a joke? This girl is beautiful, but her boobs are not very big
But She's fresh chick ... She's sensual.... Sensuality written all over her eye.... I take it as spare girl.... By the way ... There's bloody guy drive ema crazy today in her live streaming... I would be grateful if anyone watch it and tell us
I'm missed her vids like stuffed panties... Humping pillow and family vids why ema stopped to drop vids like that?
I fear if she's lost her passion and keenness..
What's your opinion buddies????
Hey dudes..... Let's pass the time... What's your favourite vids of you? For me humping pillow and stuffed panties what's yours buddies?
Seem I beat dead horse... I'm hankering to see her shiver her pussy running with ๐Ÿ’ฆ sweat scream and agony sensually. Drop and use new stuff. I followed bustyema since 2019. She's a kind of stick to routine. Bust sometimes vids like stuffed panties and humping pillow whose full of moaning and foreplay will do. I long for such vids. Stroke her pussy spit fingering moaning as she's a deprived girl...
>>232772
My favorite videos of her are the ones where she doesn't cover her belly. I find it ridiculous when she is totally naked but covers her belly.
Right choice dude... I'm just wondering how to make our voices here heard to her... By the way she's just dropped new vid on mfc . It's revolving around lotion. I hate such vids. I'm hankering for vids like stuffed panties and humping pillow more moaning and foreplay.
I do think we're in the same page dude ?
I'm all for ... I'm same-minded . How many active members here ? I'm totally stand up for Alfred's opinion. Honestly I'm smitten with her but feel like she's kind of old fashioned routine girl. Why not she's drop content like Cheryl blossom by the way she's following her on twitter among handful of webcam performers. It's time to drop bold and voluptuous content libertine vids more Fantasy.... Who's stand up for this?
>>232835
Stop talking, and start sharing you cheap perverts lol
>>232835
28 of his posts under 9 different names were purged
>>232870
Damn. If those were actually all of his messages, that dude needs psychological help or actual people to talk to. This thread is a breath of fresh air now, so thanks mods.
>>232795
Have you any video when she is totally naked?
What a nice vid ?
Is she streaming online tonight?
Sound it's one of her best ever streaming online she was cheerful and as usual she narrate one of her previous experience... You missed a lot .....
Her latest streaming online was incredible
>>229410 can we get a reupload on this, and not on a site that expires so fast?
is there a site where her mfc-share-videos are?
>>233147
Try bunkr-albumsDOTio/
Or
CoomerDOT.su
She's stunning and unrivalled... I'm hankering to see her fuck herself hard
In her chat someone asked her if she was on a diet, because her breasts seemed smaller. In my opinion it is true, her breasts look smaller and saggier. A few months ago she had huge, firm tits and she said she needed to go to the gym. What is your opinion?
>>233281
So you asked her if she was on a diet on her stream and she denied it
>>233291
I didn't ask her anything, but it seems that guy is right. I hope her breasts get bigger and bigger.
>>233324 She also puts the bra underneath her tits which makes it appear as if they are bigger and not as saggy....Her tits are huge and are natural...so they will sag. She looks the same.
>>233301
Name of the clip?
>>233338
She uses various camera tricks too, I don't believe she'd be THAT huge irl
>>233338
I agree with you. I don't think she looks any "smaller" or "saggier" than she did a year ago, outside of normal every day variation. That is to say, a woman's breasts will vary in size by the day due to a number of factors such as temperature, mood, hydration, etc., and as often as she shoots, produces and publishes content, it's not crazy to think that we would notice such variations over time even if, on paper, nothing has actually changed.
She lost weight she even admitted it. It happens. Hopefully she gains it back.
>>233354
I hope she regains her weight quickly. She was absolutely wonderful before she lost weight, her tits were huge and firm, now they are smaller and saggier.
Anybody has the 2023 birthday show??
>>233345
What a bullshit. Womens breasts will vary only due to two factors: hormones and weight!
>>233380
Both of which are affected by all of the factors I mentioned.
You just don't realize you're agreeing with me.
Her posts on OF and Twitter today make me think that she saw all of these concerns. She is basically telling you all not to worry about her boobs getting smaller๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
>>233480
Care to share the OF? Nothing on coomer since nov30 and not much recently on bunkrr, tnx.
>>233480
What did she say I looked and saw nothing about it?
any reups on her latest stuff?
This girl is a dummy, I offered to keep promoting her for "free" with a really high following & engagement account on Twitter in exchange of a few months OF sub ($8). I had already made 30 tweets for free over a couple months and she refused lol... I get like 600 retweets on average and she thinks the amount of views I gave/would give her is not worth $8 ๐Ÿ™„ how dumb can you be... literally 1 of my tweet gets her like 10 subs. I understand she gets high engagment herself but the more exposure you can get all around the better.

Let's just say I never posted her again on my page and never share her posts, some of these chicks are really greedy and ungrateful. I don't really care about talking to these chicks I just share big tits for fun with the occasional talks there and there. She's could gotten like 6000 retweets since I stopped posting her and tons of "extra" money, all over $8 argument... absolute fool lol.

And no, I wasn't going to subscribe to her page when I can see everything for free on coomer... I was asking her for a trial simply to see if she is grateful. Don't tip girls like that that just care about your $$ and what you can do for them more for than they do for you.

I get 30 girls a day dming me asking for retweets or a shoutout and I ignore everyone, I look their profile and these h0es literally begging for $$ and subscriptions all day but expect promotion that they ask for, for free lmao.
>>233567
To be honest, you sound like a fucking idiot. If she refused your advertisement, it is obvious that she felt that she didn't need it. I don't know how you think that you are owed her business when she has over 300,000 followers in the first place and isn't begging for subscribers. You just sound like a prick and need to try that with another one of these idiot models since you feel like you are entitled to soliciting advertisements to people that don't want them. Get a fucking life, you jackass.
I think its time for each and every one of yall to STFU and head back to your mom's. LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS YOU MORONS! How about this, y'all should learn a thing or two on how to treat a woman right! If not then, shut your ass! Jeez.
>>233567
All I'm getting from this is that you promoted her for free lmao
>>233567
So you offered to promote her for free (which COULD result in more subscriptions for her, but is nowhere near a guarantee), in return for free access to her content, and you think she was greedy and ungrateful to turn down your "generosity?"

You sound like a jackass.
>>233595
That is a great point, and one that also needed to be made. That dude needs to be banned for that idiocy, and I have no idea why she even had the patience to deal with that dumbass.
Ema is a fat 304, hiding her belly

you guys a bunch of desperate virgins subbing to her when she had admitted to me that she has a boyfriend who she will never put on camera or it would hurt her sales and he is the ones replying the DMs for her and selling out paid content on OF, buncha dumbasses here
she is selling a dream and you guys are worthless virgins giving her your paychecks, do you really think a girl like that even if shes a ho3 that she has really been single for 5-6 years and never shown a man on camera?

Also don't come here telling me she has never agreed to adversements, she was making custom content for my page (for everyone to see). Yet when it came to giving a 3 months subscription (that I can get on coomer for free anyway) she refused so I stopped posting her. At the end of the day I don't give a shit wether she agrees or not, I wasn't getting anything out of it either way, she is the one losing as I get way more retweets than she does...My account has 525k followers. She is the one losing in all this because she refused and thought I'd simp and keep posting her for free, it's been a year since...meanwhile I still jerk off to her content for free so who gives a shit. None of these ho3s appreciate any help thats given.

You are an absolute fool if you can't translate that 6000 retweets and over 2M post views over 20-30 tweets is worth more than $24... I manage 4 chicks, any post you see with 10K impressions you can be sure they got at least 2 subs minimum out of that every time.
(158 KB, 1600x1589, 56ee0a5035fc5.jpeg)
>>233644
I'm gonna be honest. Nobody is reading all of this bullshit. You played your card already and proved your idiocy, so everything else that you are saying is pointless.
I must have hit a nerve, keep simping subbing and tipping Ema (aka her bf) thinking she cares about your fake badass alpha male persona lol. Keep replying and proving me right, loser.
(70 KB, 760x430, loooool.jpg)
>>233646
In short, from everything you said I only understood one thing: "I'm upset because I didn't get Ema's Onlyfans for free and now I'm attacking her because I'm a frustrated loser" I got news for you buddy, work to pay for the Onlyfans of the girls you want, none of them will give it to you for free and even more, acting like a pathetic loser loser .LMAO
Her OF is on coomer for free you retard, which makes sense that you are retarded since you admitted not understanding one thing. Obviously you're not a very smart person, loser.

I make 6 digits off big fat tits like Ema's while you feed her husband, idiot
I had 165k followers on Twitter last year, she had 220k.

I have now 525K and she has 330k or something.

I have hundred girls a day asking me for free promo (I ignore), girls offering me free webcam shows (some of which I've done), cash, free content, subscriptions etc... I ignore most unless I'm into them or they're paying me but my standards pretty high so I ignore most as I know they're scumbags clout chasers $$.

I used to chat with Ema there and there, I posted her for free cause she replied and obviously because I liked her fucking content and it gets good views and helps grow my page even bigger. You can say ohh idiot etc you posted her for free but fact remains that it's not only her page growing but mine as well cause her vids get good retweets #, at the end of the day I have to promote some of these hoes for free to grow my account even if I don't want to, that's just how it works unless I don't tag them but then I would get banned but you wouldn't know anything about it since you're the type to keep posting and commenting on your little 38 follower accounts simping when they beg you to say hi in the comments to boost their engagements.

I already had her coomer for free, I asked her OF sub just to see if she would say yes and was grateful of my help (she said no and laughed). I mean that enough was enough for me to stop posting her but I know she regrets it, she could have 600k followers by now if she wasnt greedy over $8... she made the mistake of thinking I'd keep promoting her anyway. She lost way more than me (aka nothing).

I get free cam shows, content, I manage 4 girls of which I take 30% of each and chat to guys like you on their OF while taking their cash lmao.

Meanwhile you complain here while I'm taking your money on there. You really think your little insults are gonna bother me when I make bank from these big tit sluts. all I came here to say was that this chick is not single, she is married and her husband runs her OF... she will never show him because she is selling the single dream thinking you have a chance. Take my advice and stop being a cuck, I'm technically helping you and saving your ass from spending your paychecks on these chicks. You should thank me rn

I can manage any new girls that come up on the scene if I like them and see they got potential.
I can get free content in some way or another from 90% of these popular chicks including hour long cam shows.

So whos mad
>>233658
>So whos mad
It is clearly still you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The internet gives dudes like you self-importance because you have nothing else going on in your life. These women do not need you for anything. Coming to BBWChan of all places to complain is not doing you any favors either. No one here agrees with you and you are arguing with yourself about nothing. Just let it go.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Look who's back, proved me right! You can't let it go!!

Listen, this is my hobby/job now... I come on here to find content to promote or to find new girls I didn't know of to make money from/with. Why are you here? Obviously because you can't afford any of these girls paid content lmao... I have a good reason to lurk these places unlike you.

I make over 20k a month watching huge tits online and finding hot girls. You would do the same thing if you could:)
>>233667
Thank fuck the mods deleted all of his bullshit. I was losing braincells reading that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't have Paedophilia disorder but imagine dealing with a disorder, it must be difficult to keep your pants zipped up.
Is the 2023 birthday show overrated??
Anyone has it??
dont you think theres something wrong with you when you are worried about the weight of an egirl's you fap to?
Someone make this hoe gain weight.
Where is Emma?
away from your bullshit
>>233793
Okay. Thx for this useful information.
>>233794
you're welcome, it's my pleasure to answer you๐Ÿ˜Š
>>233700
glad you like it...and belated thanks for the posts you've made.
>>233781
Probably up in the mountains. She does that around the holidays.
>>229691
Can somebody upload full show of this please?
any videos where she admire BBC or doing joi with hand motion for us?
BTW how to decode this guys!?
Could anyone get anal glass? Mfc premium
>>233963
Well, ask her! What's the worst she would say? And if she gives you a price then "hanker" up the money! Lol
Do you think she's going to do such content? I'm ready to pay her in case she's blessing this content. I do believe if she's going to make it will beat it.... I hope she drop more Fantasy ๐Ÿ˜‡ kids like that.i guess you're in the same page?
>>234027
It would no doubt be a custom video. Good luck! ๐Ÿ‘
Do we have any content with ema + big black cock?
She's second to none.... Why not she's drop new kids and stuff her pussy with cucumber.?... How can I convince her in your mind ?
It's not around the money ... It's related to her own convictions..... Such stubborn mare
>>234150
Convince her with money
Well I'm going to try my chance tonight.. is she going stream online tonight? Dudes . If anyone knows plz tell me
I have to say. I took great pains in order to forget EMA. But resistance is futile. She's stuck in my mind. Though there's umpteen busties girls on webcams. But she's different. She's second to none. I hope if she's reading these words . I am smitten with her beauty to wide scale. I hope if she's drop new contents meet our wishes....
>>234211
Dunno. Her last stream was Monday. She was sick too. Didn't talk much.
I know buddy. Do you know if she's stream online tonight or not ?
has she been doing asmr? I saw on her twitter talking into the mic it was really hot. Can anyone confirm?
anybody got that staircase-video?
does she have any small cock humiliation videos???
(203 KB, 1920x1080, 1.jpg) (189 KB, 1920x1080, 2.jpg) (170 KB, 1920x1080, 3.jpg) (181 KB, 1920x1080, 4.jpg) (175 KB, 1920x1080, 5.jpg)
BE and her new toy...
Spoiler Alert: it's not a Cucumber
Last show she was in her element. I hope she's drop new ones
Staircase please guys
(8.9 MB, 720x400, BBC.gif)
Such a smashing girl ... When she's going to fuck her pussy with this black one .....
>>234550
Here is a faggot obsessed with blacks
>>234561
There's nothing wrong with either of those things.

I just don't understand what either of them have to do with Ema.
How do you get her to respond to any of your messages. I contacted via both Manyvids and Onlyfans (tipped) with no response. What the hell.
>>234620
In the past, if i had any issue through Onlyfans its just because she was on a vacation so it could have taken a few days. But she's always been pretty responsive and quick to make custom content.
Has anyone gotten her to reply to your messages in an orderly fashion? I have sent tipped Onlyfans messages with no response. I responded to a message she sent on Manyvids, but she has not followed up. What the hell
Didn't realize >>234620 already posted lol
It is nearing Christmas, but she's till posting regular though.
Maybe she took a walk through the mountain.
By the way on his tongue she's going to take a break starting Friday and presume 27
>>234633
I don't know enough about OnlyFans to know for sure, but she could have set up things to auto-post while she's on vacation.
>>234633
She typically goes on vacation with her parents around this time of the year and OF girls hire an agency to make OF posts and social media shit, just read the stupid captions
>>234688
I would honestly prefer if she just said she was on vacation and told coomers to wait a little. It would avoid confusion. I only subbed to here onlyfans cause I couldn't contact her via Manyvids and it's already been over a month.
>>234689
That's the point, she doesn't want people to unsub when she's on vacation. Hell she even got you to sub on her OF since she wasn't responding on MV. She's always been pretty shrewd about this stuff, but don't worry she'll reply when she's back
Why she's stubborn when it comes to new stuff new fantasy vids ?