/tits/

(298 KB, 1127x1422, Screenshot_20231002_135957_Instagram.jpg)
YES SIIIIIIR. you beat me to posting her. Her tits are going full super sayin huge 👀

For a minute there it seemed she was getting smaller. Then BAM!
>>228542
They're just sagging and flattening a little, probably because of age. Calm down.
>>228573
He creampied her so many times in their videos, so it's possibility.
>>228569
She doesn't even know who you are you over anxious puppy.
>>228541
>/Kerrystayglam
shes gotten massive
I remember a couple years ago when i was in jamaica i fucked a girl that looked alot like her, big titties but also bigger ass then maserati,jamaica is very fun place to be if you avoid certain areas.
Leanne shrinks to her smallest in years.
Maserati goes bigger than ever and blows up to equal or surpass prime Kristina Milan.

~always look on the bright side of life~
*whistles a cheery tune*
I love her. I can't imagine how those tits feel. It's a shame when the men don't touch her tits at all.
Among all the giant tits, these are my favorites, she is simply number 1, here I leave you a clip of a good penetration shot and her tits stretching on one side

https://bunkrr.su/a/55xYevgc
Sucks her of is just a bot/Indian dude. I want a custom from her so bad.
>>228838
The guy's like a 12 year old boy stumbling over the lingerie section of the Sears catalogue. It's embarrassing to hear him vomit his hormones everywhere.
>>228842
Bigger than her head, bigger than ever. And it goes on and on.
Maserati looking damn good these days. Amazing what motherhood does to a woman
This a case where i dont give a fuck about her face, them titties all i need.
>>229304
Absolutely no reason to drop lbs
Incredible woman
>>228838
Kristina is DEF not bigger. You need to see current pictures of her inflated titties. There still big but there more droopy then full. Maserati titties are bigger and they're fuller.
>>230923
Do we have this in better quality?